anyone had a yellow creamy cm then a bfp?

foxykins

tcc no.4
Reaction score
hi,

im due the witch tomorrow but twice i have noticed this yellowish creamish cm not loads just a small amount. ive never had it before and i know its not a infection of any sort. i have some symptoms also i just wanted to know if anyone has had this and had a nice bfp :happydance: thanks for reading anf gl :hugs:

hi,

im due the witch tomorrow but twice i have noticed this yellowish creamish cm not loads just a small amount. ive never had it before and i know its not a infection of any sort. i have some symptoms also i just wanted to know if anyone has had this and had a nice bfp :happydance: thanks for reading anf gl :hugs:

Hi there, im waiting on the witch due this saturday, but a few days during the week I have noticed a creamish cm an excess of it one day and not much the rest of the week but it was a little yellowish yesterday and nothing today. I know thats not much help as I havent had a BFP but I didnt just want to r&r lots and lots of baby dust xxxx

hi,

Hi there, im waiting on the witch due this saturday, but a few days during the week I have noticed a creamish cm an excess of it one day and not much the rest of the week but it was a little yellowish yesterday and nothing today. I know thats not much help as I havent had a BFP but I didnt just want to r&r lots and lots of baby dust xxxx

hey,
i just looked it up and from what i have seen its suppose to be a very good sigh:happydance: it says it can be the mucus plug forming when u r preggers :happydance: oooh im so hoping for a bfp and fingers crossed for ya :hugs: x

hi,

hey,
i just looked it up and from what i have seen its suppose to be a very good sigh:happydance: it says it can be the mucus plug forming when u r preggers :happydance: oooh im so hoping for a bfp and fingers crossed for ya :hugs: x

Oh please do keep me posted, if your going to test let us know what happens double servings of baby dust xxxxx

I'm getting this too,am hoping itsa good sign for us :)

hi,

hey,

Oh please do keep me posted, if your going to test let us know what happens double servings of baby dust xxxxx

I've got everything crosses now :haha: and i will let you know :hugs: x

I'm getting this too,am hoping itsa good sign for us :)

ooooooh :happydance: well its suppose to be the a REAL good sigh :happydance: plus im having a lot of pains but not period pains and my hungry is unreal :cry: so witch stay away and give us some :baby: plssssssssssse :happydance:

:thumbup: Ya im quite hungry today too, and ive a lower dull back pain when sitting, not sure has it anything to do with it but here's hoping!!!!

Hi ladies

I had this before i found out i was pregnant! It is a sign, it gets a lot more yellowy & slimy (sorry tmi) as the weeks go on..

Hope u get ur bfp soon

Baby dust! :dust:

i think it's a good sign, i just got my bfp last night and this month i got creamy white and yellowish discharge not alot but enough to wear a panty liner..good luck i hope u get ur bfp

Hi ladies

I had this before i found out i was pregnant! It is a sign, it gets a lot more yellowy & slimy (sorry tmi) as the weeks go on..

Hope u get ur bfp soon

Baby dust! :dust:

oh i do hope so :cry: getting some pain in my fallop tubes also and i had a slight brown cm 3 days ago im soooooooooo hoping this is it. cos its my last :happydance: :hugs:

i think it's a good sign, i just got my bfp last night and this month i got creamy white and yellowish discharge not alot but enough to wear a panty liner..good luck i hope u get ur bfp

:thumbup:congrats :happydance: did u have any other signs? im having some pains where my fallop tubes are. seem to be always hungry and gettin acid in my throat also :dohh: so long that ive been preggers ive forgot what to look for :happydance: hope u have a healthy n happy 9 months :hugs:

i also got a brown cm 2 days ago :happydance: im so hoping it is :happydance: so long since i was preggers that i have forgot the signs :cry: did u have any other signs that u was preggers? and congrats on the BFP :hugs:

ok that was fail i thought my other post dint go up lmao

Not till early next week..i plan to test tomorrow at 10dpo, then every two days. Fx

:thumbup:congrats :happydance: did u have any other signs? im having some pains where my fallop tubes are. seem to be always hungry and gettin acid in my throat also :dohh: so long that ive been preggers ive forgot what to look for :happydance: hope u have a healthy n happy 9 months :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hiya when you say "acid in my throat" what do you mean, like a weird taste in your mouth?

Not till early next week..i plan to test tomorrow at 10dpo, then every two days. Fx

i am tempted to do it tomorrow but i have been preggers twice and both times failed to show up on a normal test so im thinking if all goes well and i dnt see a cf i may leave it so maybe a normal test can pick it up :thumbup: tho its goin to kill me n be on my mind 24/7 :haha:

:thumbup:congrats :happydance: did u have any other signs? im having some pains where my fallop tubes are. seem to be always hungry and gettin acid in my throat also :dohh: so long that ive been preggers ive forgot what to look for :happydance: hope u have a healthy n happy 9 months :hugs:

Hiya when you say "acid in my throat" what do you mean, like a weird taste in your mouth?[/QUOTE]

Hiya Foxykins-- when you say "acid in my throat" what do you mean, like a weird taste in your mouth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"