anyone had a yellow creamy cm then a bfp?

FYI my lower back pain has suddenly easier off a lot, but feeling very aware of down there now, feeling very full but couldn't say its a pain... Hope that make sense :) Plus ive a headace sense I woke this morning not sure what that all means could be AF x

its so annoying isnt it :growlmad: been feeling like im goin to come on and should be on but nothin yet :cry: if im not pregs that i want my cf so i can get on with it :happydance: im stiil starving and stomache really, really bloated so im confused to say the least :shrug:

pains ok now, thank god. i dont get why i had a brown cm 3 days ago tho thats damn annoying. think for today im goin to chill out and try and not think about it and just see what happens :happydance: i wouldnt mind but the worse thing is my bfs back has just done :cry: he had a slipped disk in this back and this morning it went so now he is in bed and cant move which means no baby making for a while i think :cry:

I see this thread is really old but hoping that someone reads this and can help. My husband and I have been ttc for a few months now and I am not sure of what to expect. I am not supposed to start my period until Thursday (tomorrow). I took a pregnancy test yesterday and got a bfn. Today I've had yellowish creamy cervical mucus. Could I be pregnant? I have a few other signs but am discouraged with the negative sign. It was one of those that was supposed to tell you "5 days sooner". Anyone help?

I hope you get your BFP, this happened to me at the beginning of the year... I ended up having a UTI. I hope this is GREAT news for you!!!

New here. What's bfp..?
I had spotting four days ago had yellow yesterday?
Is that a real sign?
I have low lying iud..doc said it was fine.. But i feel preg. Went in told them yesterday about it they didnt check just said no just hormones from iud..dont worry about it...im worried about it.
Hope it is a sign for you all though..

Bfp mean big fat positive
Bfn big fat negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back