anyone had a yellow creamy cm then a bfp?

:thumbup:congrats :happydance: did u have any other signs? im having some pains where my fallop tubes are. seem to be always hungry and gettin acid in my throat also :dohh: so long that ive been preggers ive forgot what to look for :happydance: hope u have a healthy n happy 9 months :hugs:

Hiya when you say "acid in my throat" what do you mean, like a weird taste in your mouth?[/QUOTE]

this is goin to sound horrid but its the best way i can describe it. have u ever been sick in ur own mouth, just a tiny bit? and u can taste the acid in the sick. well i keep gettin that. have been for 2 days now. i dont know what to think yet :shrug:

:thumbup:congrats :happydance: did u have any other signs? im having some pains where my fallop tubes are. seem to be always hungry and gettin acid in my throat also :dohh: so long that ive been preggers ive forgot what to look for :happydance: hope u have a healthy n happy 9 months :hugs:

Hiya when you say "acid in my throat" what do you mean, like a weird taste in your mouth?

this is goin to sound horrid but its the best way i can describe it. have u ever been sick in ur own mouth, just a tiny bit? and u can taste the acid in the sick. well i keep gettin that. have been for 2 days now. i dont know what to think yet :shrug:[/QUOTE]

That is interesting as I have this metal-ish taste at the back of my mouth/throat with about 4-5 days now and didnt think anything of it. but ive been very aware of it, if you know what i mean, ive even tried chewing gum to get past it but it doesnt help...:shrug:

Hiya when you say "acid in my throat" what do you mean, like a weird taste in your mouth?

this is goin to sound horrid but its the best way i can describe it. have u ever been sick in ur own mouth, just a tiny bit? and u can taste the acid in the sick. well i keep gettin that. have been for 2 days now. i dont know what to think yet :shrug:

That is interesting as I have this metal-ish taste at the back of my mouth/throat with about 4-5 days now and didnt think anything of it. but ive been very aware of it, if you know what i mean, ive even tried chewing gum to get past it but it doesnt help...:shrug:[/QUOTE]

they should have made preggers signs so diff so all ladies can tell whats going on :happydance: im not gettin my hopes up tho yet cos i dont want to come down from it :growlmad: also if i am these pains in my fallop tubes are concerning i dnt think i had them before :cry:

i think it's a good sign, i just got my bfp last night and this month i got creamy white and yellowish discharge not alot but enough to wear a panty liner..good luck i hope u get ur bfp

thanks i am so blessed and happy. well i tried not to symptom spot thismonth buti have been feeling slight nausea and that acid inmy throat wich i never had before. boobs feel fuller but don't hurt just my nipples are a little bit more sensitive. and just regular AF like symptoms, cramping and tired.

I have read that those kindof pain are normal that its just your body adjusting and shaping up for the little one. But i can completely understand your concern :hugs: Ive been having a very annoying dull lower back pain, but its only bad when im sitting,i feel the need to walk around with it, not sure what it is all about. I am due AF on saturday ill just have to wait and see. Plus Ive had the most awful mood swings!! but again I could be reading into things too much xxx

That is interesting as I have this metal-ish taste at the back of my mouth/throat with about 4-5 days now and didnt think anything of it. but ive been very aware of it, if you know what i mean, ive even tried chewing gum to get past it but it doesnt help...:shrug:

they should have made preggers signs so diff so all ladies can tell whats going on :happydance: im not gettin my hopes up tho yet cos i dont want to come down from it :growlmad: also if i am these pains in my fallop tubes are concerning i dnt think i had them before :cry:[/QUOTE]

Not sure what happened with the last post sorry!!

I have read that those kindof pain are normal that its just your body adjusting and shaping up for the little one. But i can completely understand your concern Ive been having a very annoying dull lower back pain, but its only bad when im sitting,i feel the need to walk around with it, not sure what it is all about. I am due AF on saturday ill just have to wait and see. Plus Ive had the most awful mood swings!! but again I could be reading into things too much xxx

Not sure what happened with the last post sorry!!

I have read that those kindof pain are normal that its just your body adjusting and shaping up for the little one. But i can completely understand your concern Ive been having a very annoying dull lower back pain, but its only bad when im sitting,i feel the need to walk around with it, not sure what it is all about. I am due AF on saturday ill just have to wait and see. Plus Ive had the most awful mood swings!! but again I could be reading into things too much xxx

had to go and lay down for abit and its seemed to have done the trick :thumbup: talkin about mood swings my i was out other day and my bf said something i was filling up and bout to cry, thats not me all. i hope after all this its a :baby: causing it cos its driving me mad :haha: let me know how u get on and if u get anymore signs. fingers crossed that we have done it :thumbup: x

i think it's a good sign, i just got my bfp last night and this month i got creamy white and yellowish discharge not alot but enough to wear a panty liner..good luck i hope u get ur bfp

thanks i am so blessed and happy. well i tried not to symptom spot thismonth buti have been feeling slight nausea and that acid inmy throat wich i never had before. boobs feel fuller but don't hurt just my nipples are a little bit more sensitive. and just regular AF like symptoms, cramping and tired.

my boobs feel ok the moment the pains are so much diff than period pains alittle sharper and on n off. still no sign of witch :thumbup: would be lovely if i was that would be the only present i need for my christmas :happydance: yh i also have a damn lot of acid goin on wasnt sure if that was also a sign.

Yellow cm is a really good sign? I have it too at 16 dpo and still I'm getting a BFN. Did any of you get that BFP yet? FXd :hugs:

Yellow cm is a really good sign? I have it too at 16 dpo and still I'm getting a BFN. Did any of you get that BFP yet? FXd :hugs:

hey,

ive not tested yet im due tomorrow :happydance: but i really dont think the witch will be coming my way :happydance: erm yeah i got about 2 days ago a very small amount of yellow creamish cm then again today not loads just a tad. never had it before and i know its not a infection of any sort. ive looked it up and a few have said its the mucus sag forming. im having other signs tho as well so im hoping its a :baby: :happydance:

sending u all ladies lots of baby dust

I have this too! I was due for AF today or yesterday, not entirely certain, and all I have is cramps, sore bb's, and the creamy yellow CM.. I was a bit scared it was a yeast infection when it started a couple days ago, but its definitely not.. no itching or anything. Hmm, so hopeful, but scared because of so much cramping!

hey ladies,

well i was due today so i took a test last night and it was neg tho i dont know how good the test was that i bought if u was to ask me if i think im preggers i would say a big yes. tum is really bloated now and feels different im still very, very hungry and no period pains at all just wierd cramps. so im tad confused now. on sat will mean ive missed a full month which since ive been on this planet as never happened so i may now just play the waiting game. anyone else had a false preggers test? i know i did many yrs ago and my sister took 2 tests and they was neg when she was preggers so im still kicking everything crossed :happydance:

hey ladies,

well i was due today so i took a test last night and it was neg tho i dont know how good the test was that i bought if u was to ask me if i think im preggers i would say a big yes. tum is really bloated now and feels different im still very, very hungry and no period pains at all just wierd cramps. so im tad confused now. on sat will mean ive missed a full month which since ive been on this planet as never happened so i may now just play the waiting game. anyone else had a false preggers test? i know i did many yrs ago and my sister took 2 tests and they was neg when she was preggers so im still kicking everything crossed :happydance:

I truely hope she doesnt show up for you xxx I hope the pain in your tubes has subsided :hugs:

FYI my lower back pain has suddenly easier off a lot, but feeling very aware of down there now, feeling very full but couldn't say its a pain... Hope that make sense :) Plus ive a headace sense I woke this morning not sure what that all means could be AF x

FYI my lower back pain has suddenly easier off a lot, but feeling very aware of down there now, feeling very full but couldn't say its a pain... Hope that make sense :) Plus ive a headace sense I woke this morning not sure what that all means could be AF x

its so annoying isnt it :growlmad: been feeling like im goin to come on and should be on but nothin yet :cry: if im not pregs that i want my cf so i can get on with it :happydance: im stiil starving and stomache really, really bloated so im confused to say the least :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->