Anyone had an early ultrasound and

robyn1990

Reaction score
So I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks, everything measuring perfect but they briefly mentioned some "fluid" in my uterus aswell, they said it is probably a small haemorrhage And that they will check it on my next scan in 2 weeks time. They said its nothing to do with baby and comes from me.
Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks xx

I had a subchorionic hemorrhage that they discovered at a 7 week scan in my last pregnancy. It cleared up by week 12. Based on reading other comments on here, I feel they are pretty common and most clear up easily. My doctor told me that they usually occur from implantation.

Okay thankyou :) just the word haemorrhage got me worried x

I had that too at 5w and then at my 7w scan, it went away.I wondered what was up with that.

I had a subchorionic hemmorage in my previous pregnancy. it wasn't there in my early u/s but I bled at 6 wks and that's when it started appearing on u/s. By 16 wks, my last bleed that pregnancy, it didn't show anymore on u/s. my baby was fine & was born at 41 weeks!

I also had a sub chorionic hemorrhage, discovered at a 5 week U/S. They only found it because I went to the ER for extreme pain (due to a cyst we found out). they told me it could cause bleeding but that they almost always heal themselves. I didn't have any bleeding from that thank goodness, and there was no trace of it at my 10 week u/s. Just try not to stress over it hon :hugs: they're fairly common.

I had a subchorionic hemorrhage that they discovered at a 7 week scan in my last pregnancy. It cleared up by week 12. Based on reading other comments on here, I feel they are pretty common and most clear up easily. My doctor told me that they usually occur from implantation.

Definitely common but still makes you worry =/ I had one with my last pregnancy found at 8 weeks that was also gone by 12. I also have one this time that was found at 8 weeks, my next scan isn't for a couple more weeks yet

Thanks everyone. It's just anything abnormal is so worrying, I don't want anything to happen to baby x

Me! I have to go back in two weeks as well she said that I may bleed a little but it's nothing to worry about! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->