• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone have an implantation dip at 11 dpo and go on to get a bfp?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
My temps took a nose dive this morning and af is still 6 days away.Does anyone thinbk this could be implantation? has anyone had an implantation dip so late and go on to get a bfp. my bb's are still sore and feel very heavy. I don't think this is af and a dip this big and this early is just not the norm for me what do u all think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsPing

Baby Dust!!:happydance:

It looks like your temps are off by a day to the other chart. Change the overlay and see what you think? It's a prime time for implantation. The only way to tell is for your temps to rise from here. But, it looks like your other chart has a very gradual drop too so you may see them continue to drop?

It's very interesting: your charts have such a wide variety of temperatures when menstruation comes. Why do you think that is?

My temp went back up a bit today. but it was also chilly in my room so maybe my temp should be a bit higher!

Moxie08- I was wondering the same thing about my charts I thought my charts were supposed to look pretty much the same every month. my cycles have gone from 37 days to 52 days to 34 days to my last cycle that was 64 and this one is going to be 63 . I took soy from cd 2-6 and it moved o ahead 1 day! I am also now taking vitex to hopefully regulate my cycle back to 37 days!the soy also made my lp longer by 2 days

just checked cp and it is msc so guess if temp still climbs tomorrow I will test at 14 dpo

bfn this morning but look like my temps are trying to go back up.Guess i will wait till af is late!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsPing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"