Anyone have names already?

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
We have for sure a girls name and are toying with a few boys names already. I'm pretty sure it's a girl tho.

Anyone else definatly have names picked .

We have Lexi Kristina May For a girl and either Wyatt James , Callum James or Joel Andrew for a boy.

Any votes for the boys names would be helpful as well :)

I like Callum James best out if your choices.

DH thinks we have boys name for definite, but he is wrong! I have 3 possible girls names, although again I think DH thinks its just one. We thought of them both 5 years ago!

Maeli Kay is one that im thinking about for a girl, my 5 yr old is Marisa Kay, so it keeps with the MK theme

If it's a girl it will be Madison Anne - (Anne after my grandma and OH's mom) Boy- we haven't fully decided yet - most likely Michael for a middle name - just can't come up with a first name I really we really like.

We love aiden for a boy but oh loves Amelia Grace for a girl but after Amelia Lilly on the X factor loads of people have used that name.
I bet next week I will have changed lol x

We have for sure a girls name and are toying with a few boys names already. I'm pretty sure it's a girl tho.

We have Lexi Kristina May For a girl and either Wyatt James , Callum James or Joel Andrew for a boy.

I like Lexi for a girl for sure (my niece's name is Lexi so I am partial :winkwink: ). As for boys I loooove Joel!!!! That is my short list, too!

I have two names picked out for each.
Ariel Celeste (Celeste is my mom's name no non-negotiable), or Ramona Celeste.

For boys I like Gabriel Matthew or Lorenzo (middle name?)

I am leaning toward Ariel and Gabriel because my son's name is Daniel and I just think they would go together well. Thoughts?

Not sure about middle names... but Norah for a girl and Oliver for a boy.

Sophia for a girl and we have no clue for a boy lol i literally am not keen on any boys names they are so hard :(

I like Lexi for a girl for sure (my niece's name is Lexi so I am partial :winkwink: ). As for boys I loooove Joel!!!! That is my short list, too!

I am leaning toward Ariel and Gabriel because my son's name is Daniel and I just think they would go together well. Thoughts?

I love those names . Ariel's so cute for a girl . And I think Gabriel goes well with Daniel they are both biblical

I have my girls name, but then I have had it for 8 years and 3 babies LOL I had all my boys and girls names picked out before we got pregnant with DS1, I've now used all my boys names and none of my girls names. If this baby is a 4th boy and I have no names by 40 weeks I may resort to letting my children name him (which if my 3 year old gets his way he'd be naming the baby Rabbit Face)

We have a girls name sorted and boys middle name. At the moment we have a choice of about ten first names.

If this baby is a 4th boy and I have no names by 40 weeks I may resort to letting my children name him (which if my 3 year old gets his way he'd be naming the baby Rabbit Face)

AHAHAA!!! LOLLL!!! If it were up to my three year old son we would name the baby Poach, Poachy, or Ja-Chalk. :dohh: :shrug:

We're toying with Joseph for a boy and nualla for a girl :)

I love Lexi for a girl and Joel for a boy!!
My girl name is Hailey Autumn and for my boy Colton Allan :)

i do actually like the name joel but thats my husbands name so we cant really call our son that if its a boy lol we are both hoping for a girl though and love the name sophia but we will be happy with either!

So funny my friend Adiel was just trying to convince me of Gabriel, Ariel or another el ending boys name because he says it's the names of the angels... lol I like Gabriel! :)

My girl name is definitely going to be Amanda Grace (my cousin and grandmother who passed away).
Boy middle name is DEF (grandpa's name) but first name I have two that I can't decide on.
Jacob Joseph or Jackson Joseph.

I feel like such an odd ball! I'm not planning on picking a name until I find out the sex. With both my boys I had girl names right away!! This time I will wait on the gender. I had my heart set on a girl when I was pregnant with my 2nd DS I didn't even think of boy names. Had a girl name picked from the start and his name was finally chosen in like the last week! Well guess I can't feel too bad as I have a friend who had a baby boy 2 months ago and his name didn't get picked until he was 2 days old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->