Anyone have names already?

We already picked a girl name is Jessica may or mai and for a boy name as we already got two boys so we r toying with idea with Dominic at the moment as I like it! Xxx

Brinib...I think we are destined to be friends lol

I'm so fussy with names. I wont use names of anyone I know or that are too popular. Like my Great Uncle just passed away last week, his name was Edward but his always been called Ted. I love the name Ted/Teddy. But there is a boy called Teddy in my sons class and I chat to his mum so I wont use it. Also with the fifty shade of gray books, they call their baby Teddy so I can see it becoming more popular so wont use it.
There are a few other names I like that are heard less often (I like traditional that have fallen out of use) that are Biblical names but already have 2 children with Biblical names (Zachariah and Nathaniel) so think another would be a bit (UK ladies you will know what I mean) Dingles!
Since my sons E.T obsession Elliot has really grown on me, not sure how it sounds along side Jimi, Zac and Nate (which is what we shorten them to) I also love Seth, which I know is quite popular in the states, but I think in the UK people may think of it as an old man name. Also I may only love it because its so similar to my girl name that I may never use.
So I do have a few options, I just need to stop being so fussy LOL

I love Alyvia (Olivia) Grace for a girl, and I haven't QUITE decided boys name. (Recently split from the baby daddy, who originally had an arrangement that girls name I pick, boys name he picks, buuuut long story short he's no longer in the picture) But I like the names Elijah and Lucas. Maybe I'll put them together and go for Elijah Lucas :p

I'm so fussy with names. I wont use names of anyone I know or that are too popular. Like my Great Uncle just passed away last week, his name was Edward but his always been called Ted. I love the name Ted/Teddy. But there is a boy called Teddy in my sons class and I chat to his mum so I wont use it. Also with the fifty shade of gray books, they call their baby Teddy so I can see it becoming more popular so wont use it.
There are a few other names I like that are heard less often (I like traditional that have fallen out of use) that are Biblical names but already have 2 children with Biblical names (Zachariah and Nathaniel) so think another would be a bit (UK ladies you will know what I mean) Dingles!
Since my sons E.T obsession Elliot has really grown on me, not sure how it sounds along side Jimi, Zac and Nate (which is what we shorten them to) I also love Seth, which I know is quite popular in the states, but I think in the UK people may think of it as an old man name. Also I may only love it because its so similar to my girl name that I may never use.
I'm English born and raised, and I don't know what dingles means :blush:

I love the name Seth, and I have done ever since I read a series of books, (where there was a lovely guy called Seth) in my teens. Trouble is a cousin has started going by it when it's not even his real name. It's a bit of a sore spot, so a no-go for me :(

We have a name for a girl, but finding boys' names is doing my head in already :( We want something unusual and striking, but not bully-worthy. Also, what are common in the US and the UK aren't common here. But the few that appeal to me don't appeal to OH. I'm really liking Grey for a boy, but I'm concerned someone's going to make the 50 Shades link, even though I've never read the books. Never heard of a kid called Grey in the UK or here; so it would be unusual/unique.

I have no ideas and I'm not finding out the sex of the baby :) I will name the baby when we meet :)

At the moment we like,
Elliot Mylo
And
Freya Alice :)

I'm English born and raised, and I don't know what dingles means :blush:

I love the name Seth, and I have done ever since I read a series of books, (where there was a lovely guy called Seth) in my teens. Trouble is a cousin has started going by it when it's not even his real name. It's a bit of a sore spot, so a no-go for me :(

We have a name for a girl, but finding boys' names is doing my head in already :( We want something unusual and striking, but not bully-worthy. Also, what are common in the US and the UK aren't common here. But the few that appeal to me don't appeal to OH. I'm really liking Grey for a boy, but I'm concerned someone's going to make the 50 Shades link, even though I've never read the books. Never heard of a kid called Grey in the UK or here; so it would be unusual/unique.

Dingles as in the programme Emmerdale. They are a big (quite rough) family that all have biblical names like Zac, Cain, Samson, Eli or are named after virtues like Charity and Chastity.
My niece (who's 20) went with a Graham and they used to call him Grey, but I agree people would the connection now.

so im thinking monty for a boy, who likes that?

Yup, we picked Mayzee Brynn for our daughters name. DH entire family hates it, but we love it. So sucks for them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->