Anyone have names already?

There lovely.
I've always wanted Jessica for a girl so I'm hoping that one sticks if its a girl. For a boy I'm loving Dexter and I think it goes great with my sons name - Frankie & Dexter :)

So funny my friend Adiel was just trying to convince me of Gabriel, Ariel or another el ending boys name because he says it's the names of the angels... lol I like Gabriel! :)

Hi bump buddy! :hi:

This is the website I like to reference for my angel name references, if you are interested.

https://www.angelfocus.com/archangels.htm#others

"Ariel" for a boy means "Lion of God," and for a girl obviously, "Lioness of God." I love the connection to "Daniel" because of the story of "Daniel and the Lions." I think it's perfect, actually!

Plus Ariel is the protector and healer of animals, which holds a tender place in my heart. <3

If it's a boy - Jaxon James.
If it's a girl - Jocelyn Christine or Camryn Christine (middle name is my mom's name)

I vote Joel! I like Lexi too :) I am having a hard time with a girls name (even though I swear we're having a boy) because I told my grandmother several years ago that I wanted to name my first daughter after her (her name is Gail so I thought Abigail would be cute) but now I also really like the name Brynn too! I love Parker for a boy!

We have a few of each picked :

Henry or Luca for boy (already have son Jacob so they go nice I think!)

Leila, Cleo, Amelia, Lexi, Isabel for girls :) hard to pick the nicest one!!

X

We're leaning towards Eva Jean for a girl and Elijah James for a boy.

We have a few of each picked :

Henry or Luca for boy (already have son Jacob so they go nice I think!)

Leila, Cleo, Amelia, Lexi, Isabel for girls :) hard to pick the nicest one!!

X

Leila and Luca were on my short list, as well! (I was going to spell it Layla, though). Cute names!

yes, we have Haley Anne for a girl and Liam Michael for a boy!

For a boy either jaxson monroe or jaxson mateo. For a girl the only thing for certain is Catherine as the middle name.

Zoe Quinn for a girl, for a boy I am still undecided but its tentatively Tristan

I like Callum James! I think Callum is really cute!

Me and OH had decided on our boy name long before we even started trying for #2, which is Corvo Allen (Allen is OH middle name) and we finally decided on a girl name which is Daenerys, but we can't find a middle name we both like! Good thing we've got some time!

So funny my friend Adiel was just trying to convince me of Gabriel, Ariel or another el ending boys name because he says it's the names of the angels... lol I like Gabriel! :)

Hi bump buddy! :hi:

This is the website I like to reference for my angel name references, if you are interested.

https://www.angelfocus.com/archangels.htm#others

"Ariel" for a boy means "Lion of God," and for a girl obviously, "Lioness of God." I love the connection to "Daniel" because of the story of "Daniel and the Lions." I think it's perfect, actually!

Plus Ariel is the protector and healer of animals, which holds a tender place in my heart. <3

Hi bump buddy :wave: those are great meanings!
I will have to check the website out ;)

I have a few of each.

For a girl either sienna, Jessica, or maybe Isabelle but not sure yet
For a boy Christian, Michael, Lucas or Nicholas.

For a boy either jaxson monroe or jaxson mateo. For a girl the only thing for certain is Catherine as the middle name.

I keep thinking about the jaxson spelling I'm just not sure so hard to decide! But I do love the jaxson spelling bc I plan on nick naming him jax so jaxson makes sense.

Maeli Kay is one that im thinking about for a girl, my 5 yr old is Marisa Kay, so it keeps with the MK theme

Wow, we are also thinking about Maeli (only with an e on the end: Maelie) strange as it is such an unusual name! We also like Arianna for a girl. Girl middle name will be Francine after my grandmother or Marie, which is my middle name.

For a boy we like Meier Lee. (My maiden name, FIL's middle name). We can not agree on any other names so this is likely it. I really like Leo or Finn, but DH does NOT.

Ours is

For a girl we think : Pheobe Hannah ( hannah after my nan)
For a boy : James Daniel or Daniel James ( my husbands name is Daniel ) x

That is very strange! When I looked it up it is a very rare name...but very cute. :)

We had a boy's name picked before we even TTC#1, but even when we were pregnant with her we couldn't think of a girl's name - we didn't find out the sex before the birth, and she went 24hrs without a name!

With our second we had her name picked before we were TTC, but e didn't have a boy's name and couldn't agree on one. We found out the gender at 20 weeks, so thankfully we didn't need to worry about it.

With this pregnancy, we've had the girl's name for about a month already - Darcy Beau. I wanted to use Marie for a middle name, because it's my grandmother's MN and she's very sick at the moment, but the only first names we liked didn't sound right with it. We don't have a boy's name yet. We will be finding out the gender, so perhaps we won't need to find one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->