Anyone having trouble sleeping??

Pulirula

Reaction score
I wake up in the morning around 7:10 to get my daughter on the bus and I'm so tired I go back to sleep till 11:00. Then I'm up all day and around 6pm I start to get really tired. If I wait until 8-9ish and go to sleep I wake up around midnight and awake for a few hours. And what sleep I actually get is spent waking up to pee every few hours. I'm so thankful I'm a housewife and don't have to worry about working! All you mommies that work during pregnancy I wish I could bake you a cake! You guys must be part superheroes.

I did with my son. It was awful! But I didn't get any insomnia with this pregnancy (so far).

With my son, it was right from the beginning and lasted about 2-3 weeks. I had eye twitches really bad too (not sure if that was from lack of sleep or just hormones).

You can try a safe bedtime tea, or warm milk. Things that naturally promote good sleep.

Urghhh have been really struggling for about a week, keep waking up at 3am for at least a couple of hours

Yes me!! I wake up several times through the night and it takes me forever to fall asleep at night even though i feel so tired. Thank god im also sahm

I've had trouble falling asleep a handful of times. One thing I've noticed though is normally I'm dragging myself out of bed and I'm still pretty tired when I get to work, but since I've been pregnant, I become more alert and "wake up" a lot quicker.

SOmetimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I feel so nauseous. I'm hot and sweaty and it's horrible. I actually keep crackers and water next to me now. glad to know I'm not alone! "Morning" sickness. Ya right!

Insomnia is a pregnancy symptom that I've gotten every time. I don't get much sleep during the first trimester. I sleep great a few weeks into second tri, and at some point at around 32 weeks, I stop sleeping well again. I get the best sleep once my baby sleeps through the night for the first time...... Ahh, I am already excited for that night because I'm exhausted now. ;-)

I'm struggling with insomnia. I was taking progesterone in the evening and that knocked me out, and then I was taking half a tablet of unisom for morning sickness and that knocked me out. Now I'm off both for a while (woohoo!) and finding that I'm going to sleep later, having more trouble falling asleep, and waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep. I know it's something I have to work through naturally because it's not getting better once the baby's here ... only thing I can think of is to try to read a book, etc., when you're close to sleep, not look at your phone/TV/laptop screen, because that can apparently make it tougher to sleep.

I've been waking up in the night more often. Been very uncomfortable decided to start using a pillow between my knees already as I did in 2nd and 3rd tri last time. This helped. Just need to stop waking up needin a wee now.

Idk why but when i lay down i instantly feel like my nose is clogged and cant get enough air pure misery will def be investing in a pregnancy pillow i think

I have the congestion also. I use a saline mist spray that seems to help and I take a claritain every other day. If I take it every day it makes me super dizzy. Before pregnancy I was a left side sleeper but now I can't sleep that way I have to sleep on my right side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->