Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

I got my self another scan ladies, they rang asking if I wanted downs screening and usually I wouldn't but my crafty bnb brain thought ooooooooo scan! So fri at 3.00, so nervous now tho I've been panicking something's wrong for no reason really x

Good luck for your scan, I had the screening purely for an extra scan this time too, I didn't have it with my LO but the last mmc I had the baby had chromosome defects and they were the sort of things that they look for in the nuchal test along with downs so it seemed silly to not have it when we knew it was possible for us x

Good luck with the scan.
Just 10 days to my gender scan now.. can't wait to see baby again and find out if Holly is getting a little brother or sister.

1:40 am.. Holly is back in a bad sleeping pattern.. when she gets like this she won't settle again until she has had some attention and had a good play or put in some standing up practice...

We are trying to get our toddler in his own bed at the moment, he's 2.5 and has slept with us pretty much all his life, he did well last night, DH stayed in his bed with him til he fell asleep and he woke up at 6am we changed his nappy gave him a drink and he woke up at 9am and came in my room with some story books for me to read to him!

Oh getting them to sleep and in there own bed nightmare!!! Ds1 was really good and fully slept through from 8mnths ds2 not so easy and still wakes up sometimes. I don't know when we'll put ds2 in a big bed, I kept ds1 in cot till about 2.5, but now both boys are going to eventually share but it's an attic room and he's no where near ready for a bed.

Soooo nervous for my scan, ukcath we have decided to stay team yellow! Going to have one last surprise! X

Hi Ladies, How is everyone doing?

I thought my symptoms were starting to ease off this weekend but today they are back full force!! I feel so sick and sleepy, this is the latest I have been up this week and I'm off to bed in a couple minutes, haha!!

Really looking forward to my scan on wednesday though, can't wait to see my jellybean again only 6 sleepies, woohoo!!

xxx

Good luck at your scans bells hope you feel better soon!

Well ive blinked and I'm nearly at 30 weeks already, realising I had only bought baby clothes so far I've gone off an a huge spending spree and bought bottles, chair, blankets and a play nest, just looking at swings and playtime this morning! Time is going so fast really need to get organised! x

Oh bells I feel the same, the beginning of the week I felt almost great but last night I was almost actually sick (I'm rarely sick, have abit of a phobia). And felt Ill all morning, I thought it was on its way out :(

Ooooh boothh 30 wks weeks just seems forever away, i still don't think it's sunk in that I'm pg yet!!!

Scan at 3!!!! I get all shaky when I think about it only 3 hours to go!

Boothh - yey for shopping spree, I cant wait I think Ill spend a fortune wednesday after my scan, haha, although DH may try to stop me he wants to wait until we know what we are having, I think he will come round to buying if I take him to the leeds united shop, haha!!

Wanting no.2 - how did the scan go? Any pics to upload?

Scan went brilliant very very active baby my other two never wiggled like that! Nt measured 1.5 which he said looks good, gotta wait for bloods tho. Baby measured exactly as they'd dated last time so I really must of ovulated a couple of days after af. I'll post pic when I've scanned it in. So happy can't stop smiling!

Congrats on the great scan you must be so happy! :) xx

Wanting no 2 good news about your scan. You still have plenty of time to change you mind on the team yellow though!

Boothh If this is another girl I don't think Ill have much shopping to do.. Apart from double buggy which is going to be the big one. Im vering towards a side by side one now like a city mini jogged double because apparently that one will fit through a normal doorway which was my worry about the side by sides...

Bells Hope you feel better. I was really sick earlier in the week but I think it was bug Holly brought back from nursery for me..

Ohhhh no I really want the surprise!!! I felt cheated last time I found out.

If its a boy I won't have much shopping either, apart from the buggy, what have you been looking at have you found any good ones, I haven't looked yet.

Sorry just re read that city mini jogger!!! I think I'm gonna have to get something cheaper than that. I need some to fit in my small boot too. Gonna have to go round shop putting them up and down!!

I stupidly threw most of my LOs baby things away. Iv still got some bits but I've alot still to buy! Need to buy pram really but going to have to wait a few weeks! I do already have 2 prams should I really need them though lol x

Im too impatient to remain team yellow, I will definately have to find out what Im having then the shopping will be do much more fun, haha.

I have been looking at prams already, does anyone have any experience of the silvercross freeway? I really like it but if anyone has any feedbavk on it, good or bad that would be great.

I have a lightweight silver cross buggy, which I like, don't know about the freesway sorry. To be honest with prams I've never known anyone be 100% happy with everything about them. Go push it fold it throw it about!!! There's is a silver cross outlet shop in Bradford, it's only small but they have quite alot of stock and not just silvercross stock all at cut prices. If you have Facebook add it babycare silvercross outlet x

I'm a total mamas and papas fan :p I have a luna and a pliko already, planning on getting the sola for this LO x

I had a pilko for my first and used it for second for a while before I got the buggy. My sister has a sola it's nice. Isnt it funny how many prams you collect and I just wanna keep trying more. I really want an iCandy but there way too expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->