anyone in the fourth week of their pregnancy???

miraclebaba

Reaction score
hello ladies, i am new in this group, i was in the ttc group and days later i found out i am pregnant:happydance: ..I am looking for ladies who are in their earliest weeks to share our emotions and stories...i hope someone will read this and begin our journey together to welcome our healthy bundles of joy...:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi there. I'm currently 4+6 based on lmp but could b 4+2 if i got ov day correct. Congrats on your bfp. Happy to share the pregnancy journey with u.

My names susy. I'm 33. Dh is 36. We have a gorg DD who was 18 months yesterday & expecting baby no. 2.

a h&h 9 months to u xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

I am 4+2 would be lovely to share stuff together, I am keeping everything crossed for a sticky sticky bean!

I am 28 DH 28, I have PCOS so it has taken us some time and this was my first month on clomid and the first time I have ever been pregnant! We are very excited and just praying the little bean sticks.

Do you have any symptoms yet?

H&H 9months :hugs:

Hev xx

thank you for joining, my name is Nancy, i am 24 this year and Dh is 30. congratulations on your number too, this will be my first baby... so i am clueless, i am glad that this is not your first because you will be giving me valuable advice..Thank you, i also wish you a h&h 9 months...

hey Hev, your are welcome... i am crossing my fingers for you. yeah, i have symptoms, now i am having mild cramps other than that i nausea and headaches, sore breasts, i took off my bra in an elevator the other, just couldn't hold on any longer, fortunately i was alone in there:haha:

Ha Ha!!!!!!! luckily my boobs are not that bad at the moment.I am just crazy tired these waves of tiredness just keep coming over me and I could just drop! I am definitely more hungry as well. xxxx

dont laugh Hev lol, i hope it will get better, the sore breasts come and go as they please, but i am not complaining...i still cant believe i am pregnant, i check my preg test every morning just to make sure that it doesn't change...crazy, i know lol

Hi! I'm 3w5d today - and pretty nervous! I've had some chemical pregnancies in the past (including last month), so I'm hoping this is my sticky baby!

I'm 35 (will be 36 on the 18th) and DH is 37. We've been technically TTC for over a year now, but he is a pilot and we've had several months with "timing" issues. Otherwise, we have both checked out healthy for all the normal tests that fertility clinics run.

My BFP came much earlier this time - at 9dpo vs 12dpo before, so that surprised me! I've also had VERY noticeable symptoms, including nausea, lots of crampiness and some wicked heartburn!

I'm going in tomorrow to have my first beta checked... and then they will re-check Sunday to look at doubling time. I hope, I hope, I hope!!

Hi Ladies

This is a great idea! I'm 5 weeks today, and teetering between feeling very happy and then stressing about miscarrying again (I had a MC over a year ago and it's taken us til now to conceive again). The only symptoms I have are slightly tender breasts, waves of fatigue and the odd achey sensation 'down there'. Defo no sickness yet, I'm actually praying for it to come along so that I can be reassured. Am seeing my doc tomorrow, so that'll be the first milestone out of the way.

Good luck to you all!

Hivladies :) im 4+1 also got the mahoosive achey boobs, and avin to nap every day lol, im enjoyin it after a busy sesh at work :) also off big meals but cravin juicy fruit like oranges, cherries, strawberries and guzzling juice like no tomorrow :)

hello sugarpie, i am hoping and praying that that this time it is not a chemical baby...we will be praying for you:dust: :dust: :dust:

awww beachlover, congratulations and a happy and healthy pregnancy..lets pray that you'll carry to term, we should all pray that we carry to term....rosepetal, you are welcome, eat eat eat!!! thats what i am doing, i dont seem to get full...hmmmmm....i am sure we will enjoy our journey to being mamas....h&h ladies :dust: :dust::dust:dust: :dust:

Lovely to meet all of u. I understand the fear & worry that comes with 1st tri. I had 2 losses before successfully carrying my dd however i'm still nervous this time. Wasnt exactly planned but none the less a lovely surprise.

we all seem to b experiencing some symptoms already. I wonder if these will get worse over nxt few weeks... eek. I'm off work on holiday but back in 2 weeks & already dreading it lol x

Hey ladies!!! Im very early in my pregnancy also! This is DH & I's first pregnancy.. so we are pretty excited!! Cant wait to experience this all!!

Hi, I'm Kas. (And I'm an alcoholic. Joking!)

2nd baby for me (30) and Dh (28). Our son is 16 months old and is the best thing ever.

Symptoms right now: odd boobs (not sore as such, but very aware of them), more tired than usual ... But most obvious is my insanely real dreams and my heightened sense of smell. Tonight I threw away a whole roast chicken as I swore it smelt funny. No nausea or sickness (never had it with son and I think this hits a bit later anyway).

Due to aMC at 7 weeks in 2011 I have a private scan booked for aug 26th. I need reassurance! ESP as from week 6 I seem to go through pregnancy symptomless (if son is anything to go by!)

Much love to all!

Ps. When pregnant last time I made life long friends on here called the match mamas 2012. We created the longest thread in bnb history and meet up in real life now. I really hope you all make equally as special friendships as i did xxx

you are all welcome ladies, i hope we will be good friends and share advises...nice to meet you all and congratulations to you all....today, i want to ask if any of you is already thinking about baby names? because i am

Yes!! Me too! I feel a bit silly but even OH came up with one last night. I think he was trying to encourage me to be positive as I'm just soooo worried this little one won't stick. He's convinced it's a boy too! What about you?

Its funny. We r thinking about names. Dh likes joshua for a boy and isabella for a girl. I quite like jessica however, if my last pregnancy is anything to go by i'll change my mind about 100 times lol. If it had been a boy last time i liked noah but i have months to come up with a list xx

what names do u like? X

hey susy, thought i was the only one thinking about names... i love the name noah, it is beautiful...i am from south africa,we love the name "Kutlwano" which means a mutual understanding, be it a girl or boy...

hello ladies, i am new in this group, i was in the ttc group and days later i found out i am pregnant:happydance: ..I am looking for ladies who are in their earliest weeks to share our emotions and stories...i hope someone will read this and begin our journey together to welcome our healthy bundles of joy...:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi there. I'm currently 4+6 based on lmp but could b 4+2 if i got ov day correct. Congrats on your bfp. Happy to share the pregnancy journey with u.

My names susy. I'm 33. Dh is 36. We have a gorg DD who was 18 months yesterday & expecting baby no. 2.

a h&h 9 months to u xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

I am 4+2 would be lovely to share stuff together, I am keeping everything crossed for a sticky sticky bean!

I am 28 DH 28, I have PCOS so it has taken us some time and this was my first month on clomid and the first time I have ever been pregnant! We are very excited and just praying the little bean sticks.

Do you have any symptoms yet?

H&H 9months :hugs:

Hev xx

Congratulations to all ye ladies on your BFPs.
I am currently about 4+3 not more than that really as i suspect i ovulated a day later and implanted quite late. However i am expecting my #2 but dealing with beta hcg levels. quite Low although in normal range but not doubling. slow rising. I guess it can end either way so not feeling very positive. I am 32 DH is 39.

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"