anyone in the fourth week of their pregnancy???

Hi All! I was feeling very tired and super nauseous yesterday. I was recommended to try motion sickness bands for the MS and strangely enough it does seem to have worked a bit, I feel decidedly better today than yesterday, which is obviously causing me to wonder whether it's not the bands working but me losing my symptoms! I read up a bit on them before I bought them and they do seem quite hit and miss in the sense that some people have no reaction to them, wherease other notice a real improvement. Anyway, I'd recommend you try them (they're entirely natural, no side effects etc) if you're feeling really bad. Worth a shot eh?
Apart from that everything seems to be going ok, we told OH's mum at the weekend and seemed v pleased.
how is everyone else? Am looking forward to a long (hopefully hot) weekend in the UK as we have a public holiday, as working full time (and no one knowing why you look so peaky) is hard work!
xx

Hey! :) I'm 5 +3 today, other than sore boobs and being tired and abit of heartburn at night I'm feeling ok! After reading this thread it seems most of you're sickness started abit later? I was Sick throughout my last pregnancy just can't remember when it started!
Hope everyone's good! X

My nausea kicked in at 6 weeks. I'm in my 7th week now and it seems to have abated a bit - I think feeding on small bites on a more frequent basis helped!

Wishing all of you ladies a happy and healthy 8 more months! Just found out yesterday afternoon that I'm pregnant and haven't made a doc appt yet. I heard that ginger tea can help with morning sickness; has anyone tried that? This is all so surreal. My symptoms are very sore breasts, sore nipples that are crazy sensitive, nosebleeds, and a scratchy sounding voice. Also extreme tiredness.

Sticky beans unite! :happydance:

hey ladies, how are you all today? i just need to know if i m the only person going thru this alone or what.... i have no sexual appetite. i dont know why, i just dont feel like it and my husband is suffering lol!

Yeah same here. No interest what so ever but hubby doesnt mind. I'm too tired & with my DD to run after, we're both shattered by end of the day lol xx

Hey ladies its been a while, just thought I'd check in and say hello! How you all doing? I'm good, still sick/nauseous most days and tired, but otherwise fine, I think. It would be good to hear from you x

what happened? where are you ladies??? we ll just disappeared! i hope you are still fine

Hi Miraclebaba - I was thinking the same, hence why I sent the message in early Sept, but didn't get a reply :-(

Hope all is ok with you, I'm finally starting to enjoy this pregnancy a bit, I don't feel sick or tired anymore, but am definitely 'showing' a bump. My boss (ever the sensitive soul) literally just commented that I look 'undeniably pregnant now'. We have our anomaly scan tomorrow and will hopefully find out if it's a blue or pink bump. For weeks all I have been thinking about is whether it's a girl or a boy, but now as the date is really close, I'm worried about whether they might find anything wrong. I'm feeling quite a lot of movement (I think) it's not really noticeable 'kicks' more still like a light muscle spasm or a pulse 'down there' it's quite odd really.

How are you all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"