anyone in the fourth week of their pregnancy???

A big CONGRATS to everyone!

I'm 4w4d today. Had a wee bit of spotting when wiping earlier which got me a little worried. But it was gone the next time I went. Fx'd that it's just the bean burrowing in!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Hi Anxiously! Welcome to the thread.

I've been worrying about miscarrying this morning which is driving me crazy! Need to try to keep my mind off that subject! Has anyone got any proper sickness yet? Me, not really, maybe some nausea but I'm not sure if that's even in my head! Please let me know how you're all feeling xx

Hi Anxiously! Welcome to the thread.

I've been worrying about miscarrying this morning which is driving me crazy! Need to try to keep my mind off that subject! Has anyone got any proper sickness yet? Me, not really, maybe some nausea but I'm not sure if that's even in my head! Please let me know how you're all feeling xx

Hey beach lover!

I know what you mean - its so easy to get so attached and excited! I certainly am - although my biggest thing is having to tell OH. I haven't done tht yet!! I think I might tell him I have suspicions and get him to dip it and tell me ;-)

It's not great timing for him - and he is stressed to the max at the moment - but I wouldn't want anyone else as the father of my child. He's wonderful.

Symptoms? Well boobs slightly sore - not all the time, I'm peeling constantly, heartburn, sickness?? Not properly, nausea very slight and not all the time atall, mainly because I am SO SO hungry!!!! I woke up 7am this morning starving. I've fought the urge to go down and eat some scrambled eggs on toast! I literally don't get hungry for breakfast until the latter hours of morning - maybe even past 12?! Yes I know - that's bad...

Apart from that - just a feeling of elation! Ohhh I noticed yesterday my face was so greasy! Yuk!! Apparently it's hormones! And my face was very warm....

Crazy!

I still am trying to get over the shock! I have only told two close friends, as I needed support whilst being at work. I stay the night you see and I'm here until Monday morning! It's killing me not being able to jump up and down!

It has allowed me to figure out how I'm going to tell OH. I was on the pill and everything. SO not planned!!! But so so elated!!!

Xxxxx

Awwww Oneday sorry to hear you're worried about telling OH. I remember last time (which sadly ended in a mc at 7 weeks which is why I'm stressing so much) I was really worried about that too as we weren't really trying, anyway after the initial shock he was really happy. Just remember the lads don't have the benefit of having an inkling that something might be going on (ie late period or heartburn) so it really it a complete surprise to them especially if you werehg really trying. I wouldn't expect too much of a reaction straight away but I'm sure he'll come round :)

Thanks for the update on your symptoms doesn't sound like many of us have our heads stuck down the toilet yet! So hopefully it's all normal.

Has anyone got increased discharge (sorry if tmi!)? I keep thinking my period is coming and running off to check for blood!

Xx

Morning ladies.

Symptoms? Extremely sore boobies and insomnia. Keep waking at 3-4 am and can't sleep again til 6 am then alarm goes off not long after and I'm left shattered. Otherwise not much else going on... think my skin looks better altho woke up to a lovely big spot on my chin this morning!!

A little stressed. We had some building work planned for our entire down stairs part of the house before I knew I was pregnant so there is dust and rouble everywhere. Nightmare! Not a great environment for me or my DD. Living in our bedroom at the moment although it will be lovely and far more practical for DD and new baby when it arrives. Work will be finished in a couple of weeks... just need to hang on to that.

How are you ladies today? xx

hi ladies im now 4+ 4 i have tender boobs on and off increse in cm but not loads did have slight ache on and off i also have a mc at 5 weeks in my but i had constant ache that made me worry im nervous but trying to relax because i do have odd ache but thats also normal ithis is my 4th child and have had 3 healthy pregnancy no probs apart from i have anti d in my blood so lil one needs a blood test when born same as my other lad did x

i know how scary it is after havin a mc but just think what might be different from that pregnancy to this one and remember this is not the same pregnancy i know easy said than done and u keep watchin out for every systom x

Hi ladies, I'm searching for a good brand of prenatal vitamins - any recommendations?

ladies, how are you all today? i don't have much of symptoms, which worries me. my breasts are so tender and heavier..thats what my husband likes. he is already telling me that i will give him a glass of my breast milk every morning. anyhow, i wanted to ask you ladies if its ok to lose weight when pregnant because i am overweight..

ladies, how are you all today? i don't have much of symptoms, which worries me. my breasts are so tender and heavier..thats what my husband likes. he is already telling me that i will give him a glass of my breast milk every morning. anyhow, i wanted to ask you ladies if its ok to lose weight when pregnant because i am overweight..

Im not sure what I'd do if my DH told me he wanted to drink my breast milk.. lol anyways.. I am also over weight.. I was told to eat healthy.. but not to focus on loosing weight. Because now you need to relax and focus on baby! But watching what you eat is okay but still get enough for baby, and going on walks.. but nothing crazy.

Hi ladies! Congrats to you all on your BFP's... we just found out we're expecting - EDD April 10!!! We're over the moon, had been trying for a long time! This will be #5 for us, but my youngest is now 6 and a half, so its been awhile. I'm a little nervous now that i got the bfp, lol.

My symptoms have been pretty noticeable the last few days. Sore bbs, severe hunger pains, stuffy nose (so annoying!), and this achey sick feeling when I wake up...my muscles feel sore, my throat hurts a little and my voice is hoarse, slight ache in my head, and I'm really tired all the time...no nausea yet though!

I am planning on eating low carb and just overall healthy instead of traditional dieting, and i hope to walk 4 days a week or so. Hopefully, i wont put on more than 20 lbs. But I don't think it's good to actually lose weight during pregnancy.

If you have older children, when will you tell them - or have you already?

hi congratulations on ur bfp i have 3 older children age 11 9 and 3 we are telling them after 12 week scan i said im just eating healthy and walkin which i do alot of anyway but i am hungery alot now and find my self snackin lwhich i will have to controll : ) x

Thank you a lot, i was so worried bout my weight, i will walk in the afternoons with my husband. About telling people about our pregnancy, we decided to wait for 12weeks, we dont have any children..waiting these two weeks seems so far away. i always come close to telling my close friends... so you my friends are the only people who know besides my husband.. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

My boobs have been soooo sore, but only on the outside, which is unusual for me. I have some pretty awful nausea too, but only after I eat. I'm also peeing like crazy... my DH threatened to leave me at home if we have any road trips that we'll be taking for fear of me having to stop every half an hour, lol. Mild headach for the last 6 days or so and on/off sore throat. I've had heartburn every night too - annoying, but I'll surely take it! I've also been a little crampy as well.

I'm scared to death about having a miscarriage. I've had 3 losses total, 2 this past year that we've been TTC. I go in for my second beta tomorrow (4 weeks), and I hope the number is good compared to my first one (only 17.5).

Hope all you ladies have a fabulous day!

GL with your beta tests Sugarpie. I hope this bean is a sticky one and gives you the baby you wish for.

I had two mc's prior to having my LG but third pregnancy went like a dream (until I got high blood pressure at 40 weeks - ended with an EMCS but I recovered quickly. Very likely it will be another section this time if all goes to plan). I believe it will happen for you.

Miracle its lovely we get to share our pregnancies on here. It is difficult to keep it secret which is why we have decided to tell close family. My sister, sister in laws and all grandparents will know by end of today. I'll let a couple of work colleagues know (in case I'm really out of sort with symptoms when I return to work next week, but everyone else will have to wait til we have had our scan.

So any new symptoms? Hows everyone feeling? I've had some nausea today and a bit of a head ache. Boobies still sore but otherwise feeling fine. Hope you are all well xx :hugs:

Hey ladies! I'm feeling a bit bloated today and yesterday was super tired, I napped around 4 and then was asleep by 10.30, which literally never happens! Woke up feeling a bit sicky too but didn't actually throw up. The soreness in my boobs seems to come and go, although OH did comment last night that they look "fuller"!! I'm currently trying to resist the urge to do the last clearblue conception indicator in the packet! The first one was fine, came up at 2-3 weeks pg at 19dpo, but I'm worried that if it doesn't flick over to 3 weeks plus I might freak out! Anyone else done one of these?

Hope you're all having a relaxing weekend anyway xx

Had a bit of cramping today, bbs are sore only when I disturb them :) also some acid reflux. Otherwise, nothing much going on. I have 10 FRERs left, but strangely, no inclination to retest. Think I'm scared as hell right now so I'm avoiding all potential sources of bad news. First u/s will be a real mental obstacle for me, as its going to be around the same time as 2 years ago when I couldn't see the baby's hb and ended up with D&C. DH won't be present at the u/s too, so it's just me against that darn u/s machine.

Hi ladies! Can I join? I am 4+2, due on 11th April with number 2! My little boy is 10 months old and I am so excited to give him a sibling :)

I haven't had many symptoms but did pretty much "know" I was pregnant when 2 days running I fell asleep while LO was taking his afternoon nap! I never nap but had to a lot when I was pregnant the first time so it was a big indicator for me! Also, I had some ever so slight nausea after drinking tea, which made me sick last time round too!! It seems earlier this time though, don't think I had any symptoms til around 10 weeks last time...

In the early days, mc is definitely a worry for me as I had one before getting pregnant with my little boy, HOWEVER I am going to stay positive, which we all must do... We have sticky beans I just know it!!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Hi ladies :) Can I join in too? I am 5 weeks today.

This is my second pregnancy, the first ended in MMC and D&C at 12 weeks (that was on May 30) - got pregnant again first proper cycle after the D&C and I am excited about the possibilities, but terrified to get my hopes up in case something goes wrong again.

Anxiously, the first u/s is definitely a mental obstacle for me as well - they have me scheduled for an earlier one this time at 8 weeks.

As for symptoms, I've been very tired, boobs are sore, stuffy nose, and the nausea is starting to creep in. It's not too bad yet, but definitely noticeable if I haven't eaten in a while.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :)

Hiya. Congrats on your bfp. I feel like i need to tell someone. So Its you guys. This is my 9th pregnancy. I have had seven misscarriages. So nervous. On loads of hormonal support. I am 4+2. Just feel really tired and crampy. If this works for us will wait till as late as possible before telling family and friends. Wishing you all healthy and Happy pregnancies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->