anyone in the fourth week of their pregnancy???

Hi all, I'd like to say how far long I am but I only know between 4 + 5 weeks lol. This is my 3rd pregnancy with 2 losses beforehand so hoping for a sticky bean this time around. I'm 20 and my OH is 23 :)

xx

welcome Sandrew, it is a sticky bean, i can feel it..third time is a charm...just take care of yourself and rest. dont stress, just relax and all shall be well

Hello ladies! Congrats on your BFPs!! Happy and healthy 9 months to everybody!
May I join your thread?

I am 5+3 with our first baby so really hoping everything goes smoothly and its a sticky bean! Symptoms so far are AF like cramps (which are freaking me out!) and sore boobies! No nausea yet but I hope I get it soon as it might reassure me things are going ok in there!

Looking forward to getting to know you in the next 8 months!

Hi ladies I have3 children and I'm 4week and 3days pregnant with my 4th I had a early mc in may a chemical the month after all my pregnancies have healthy apart from I have anti D antibody in my blood stream I'm having slight cramps and lower back ache so scared but read its normal any u ladies havin this x

Looks like some people are welcome on this thread and others arent. Thought u were looking for those in their 4 week pregnancy.

welcome ladies, snuffle dont stress too much, have you seen your doctor? i am pregnant with my first and today, i feel fine..we will enjoy our journey together.. sfish, congratulations, yes, i also had some mild cramps but now thy are gone, low back ache is normal too.. try not to stress...:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Looks like some people are welcome on this thread and others arent. Thought u were looking for those in their 4 week pregnancy.

hello, those who are in their early weeks of pregnancy...so that we can share our stories, emotions and physical body changes, some of us are first time mamas to be o we need help and advice and support.

today i didn't have any nausea, headaches or back ache...thank goodness:happydance:

Has anyone found they've got a lot of wet cm at the mo? I keep thinking AF has come but its just cm!

Hello to all :hi:

Congratulations to everyone on their pregnancies, I think it normal to be nervous I sure as hell am! We all just have to hope and pray for sticky babies!!

Symptoms today, still tired and now my boobs have started hurting. I should have jinxed myself laughing at you yesterday miraclebaba!!

Hev xx

Congratulations to all ye ladies on your BFPs.
I am currently about 4+3 not more than that really as i suspect i ovulated a day later and implanted quite late. However i am expecting my #2 but dealing with beta hcg levels. quite Low although in normal range but not doubling. slow rising. I guess it can end either way so not feeling very positive. I am 32 DH is 39.

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months

Hi Stefa! I'm sorry to hear about your low beta levels. I read your other thread. Hopefully things will look better when you test next time. I had a chemical last month with my initial HCG at 16 and it falling to 12 after 48 hours. I took it particularly hard. Keep your head up no matter what, and remember that we are all here to support each other :)

:hug:

Not had a minute to check in all day. Welcome to everyone who has posted today. Stefa i hope your levels get better. Its still early so there is still time for it all to sort itself out. I'm sure all will b fine & we're all here if u need a chat.

well i'm technically 5 weeks today so thats another wee milestone x

Hi girls,

I am 4 +1 I think, found out yesterday that were pregnant! We were not trying, and my partner does not know yet. I am work for the weekend! I am petrified of telling him to be honest. However the three pregnancy tests and one digi cannot be wrong....

He is having a bit of a breakdown at the moment, and even though everything is more than set for us to do this, I'm mor concerned that mentally and psychologically this could either break him, or help him see the light. It is all to do with the loss of his mother a few months back, and the new job he now has. It's a good'n but very stressful.

I'm 25 - 26 shortly, and he is 31. Based on calculations were due 10th April.

Wow. I am beyond excited, and so so scared! I've waited for this my entire life!

Apart from horrendous heart burn, and slight boob ache, not much going on here. The heartburn was the giveaway! Only symptom mum had with me and I just KNEW. Anyway.... Any tips ladies.....??

I would love to join you on your journeys, and I cannot believe I get to post here now!!

H and H 9 months to you all xxxxxxx :happydance:

Hi girls,

I am 4 +1 I think, found out yesterday that were pregnant! We were not trying, and my partner does not know yet. I am work for the weekend! I am petrified of telling him to be honest. However the three pregnancy tests and one digi cannot be wrong....

He is having a bit of a breakdown at the moment, and even though everything is more than set for us to do this, I'm mor concerned that mentally and psychologically this could either break him, or help him see the light. It is all to do with the loss of his mother a few months back, and the new job he now has. It's a good'n but very stressful.

I'm 25 - 26 shortly, and he is 31. Based on calculations were due 10th April.

Wow. I am beyond excited, and so so scared! I've waited for this my entire life!

Apart from horrendous heart burn, and slight boob ache, not much going on here. The heartburn was the giveaway! Only symptom mum had with me and I just KNEW. Anyway.... Any tips ladies.....??

I would love to join you on your journeys, and I cannot believe I get to post here now!!

H and H 9 months to you all xxxxxxx :happydance:

Congrats to u, u r a day behind me :) we had been tryin for 3 months when i got my bfp and we r over the moon :)

Hi rosepetals36!!

Congrats to you guys ;-) I see this is no 3!

You are well seasoned by now then! Haha.

First baby for me.

Any tips?! I am really in shock still!

Take care :) awesome out D Days are literally one day apart!

Xx

Hello ladies, hope I can join in on your thread....
Yesterday I found out I am pregnant after trying for 16 months.... I'm 4+6 and due 5th April... I'm obviously thrilled to bits but still very cautious as its very early days.... I'm sure you all feel the same. This will be my second child, I have a beautiful daughter who is 2 years old....
I'd really like to share my journey with other ladies in the same boat, it's such an emotional experience and its nice to have people who can understand and support you...
Congrats to you all.... I hope we all have a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi oneday! Yes in on no 3, but last one was 7 years ago! IM out of practice lol,

Only tip i have is to do what comes natural and trust your instincts :) not easy road but one to enjoy the little things :) xx

Got my beta results - 17.5 at 3w5d. I had hoped it would be higher. It's not outside the normal range, but it is on the low side. I will go back in Sunday morning and hope that it has doubled!

Got my beta results - 17.5 at 3w5d. I had hoped it would be higher. It's not outside the normal range, but it is on the low side. I will go back in Sunday morning and hope that it has doubled!

fingers crossed sugarpie. Sending thoughts to u & hoping your levels rise xx

welcome my new friends. h&h to us all.... sugarpie, i am prAying for you my friend, stay positive..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->