anyone in the fourth week of their pregnancy???

HCG at 24.6 at 4w0d :( The nurse said it didn't look good. I'll go back on Tuesday.

I am sorta not getting any symptoms anymore, started off with the usual sore boobs, nausea etc but now everything has kinda stopped, don't know whether to be glad or worried really! No blood though and that's always a plus!

x

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join? I'm 3+6. I got a strong bfp at 10 dpo and positive digi on 11 dpo. My beta was 47 on 11 dpo and yesterday at 13 dpo was 159!! This is my first time being preggo after trying for 13 cycles and 2 cycles on clomid. So I'm a little nervous but excited as well. As far as symptoms, I've been extremely tired and nauseated on and off. But I notice that as long as I keep food in my belly, I'm not nauseated.

Fx this goes smoothly for all of us!! And congrats to all!!

Sugarpie so sorry about the beta. Still, have my fingers crossed that it will increase by Tuesday!

sugarpie, i am crossing my fingers for you, there is still hope..

I am sorta not getting any symptoms anymore, started off with the usual sore boobs, nausea etc but now everything has kinda stopped, don't know whether to be glad or worried really! No blood though and that's always a plus!

x

me too, i am kinda worried too, no symptoms, my breasts are just tender but nausea has stopped, headaches have stopped. i don't know what is happening.

hi ladies, welcome to the new joiners! just wanted to know if anyone has started throwing up yet, or how that nausea is going for you all. It comes and goes with me, as do all the symptoms I think apart from the tiredness. I'm typing this at my desk at work and fighting the urge to put the keyboard to one side and have a sleep on the desk!

x

hi im 4+6 weeks today i have nausea on and off all day tender boobs tiredness and slight back ache on and off how are you all doing today x

Hi guys,

I posted on this forum a few times when i was expecting my little boy last year. He's now 7 months old and we've just found out there's another little one on the way!

Had completely forgotten how scary this part of pregnancy is and how you spend all your time worrying over the smallest things...hoping to be a bit more laid back this time round :)

hello ladies, you all are quiet, i am good. i wanted to ask, is your husband or partner supporting u at this wonderful time? what is he doing for you?

Yeah very supportive. Pretty much doing anything i ask of him which is gd. Hows your OH/DH been with u? Xx

susy, you are so lucky, when i have sicknesses he says i am overreacting! can you believe that?

my partner is supportive i feel sick but not actually sick but i do nap when i can i get tired esy im now 5+2 weeks : ) x

Hi ladies my OH has generally been brilliant although what he doesn't really get is my paranoia that things might go wrong. I tend to have good days and bad days on that front, today is a bad one as my symptoms seem to have gone away especially my boobs which were killing me a couple of days ago but now feel completely normal. Yesterday I was fine as I did one of those clearblue digi conception indicator things and it flicked over to 3+ weeks very quickly. Just shows you what a rollercoaster these first few weeks can be! Anyone else feel like symptoms come and go like that? Some reassurance would be great!!

Yeah my boobie pain comes and goes. Some days i feel completely normal and then i have days i feel rubbish... like today. Had an emotional day. Cried for no real reason (bloomin hormones) have had nausea on and off and my sore boobies r back. Also had dizzy spells and been so tired. Slept most of the afternoon.

dreading going back to work. I'm a lecturer and thot of standing up and speaking to a class when feeling like this just fills me with dread. My DD hasnt been sleeping do well so i've been up thru the night with her. Blooming teething pain... wee soul.

so thats pretty much been my day lol xx

hope

Sorry... i hope u guys r all well? Dont know why last post ended so abruptly lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->