anyone in the fourth week of their pregnancy???

My symptoms come and go too. Mild nausea, sore bbs, fatigue. The only symptom that is constant so far is the constipation. That's probably the result of the progesterone supplement that I'm taking, as well as the HCG shots twice a week. As for getting emotional, well, I've always teased DH endlessly about his tendency to cry easily when watching emotional movies - looks like I have to bite my tongue now because my eyes well up just from watching a touching 10 seconds commercial!

1st u/s is 1 week away and I'm super nervous. Same time 2 years ago, I was told that I had a MMC. I'm praying that this time I'll be able to see a strong hb!

Hi anxiously you're lucky you get to have an u/s so early. Are you based in US? We in the UK have to wait the full 12 weeks out. I'm coming up to the time I had my mc last time too so any change in the severity of my symptoms is freaking me out! I keep prodding my boobs to see if they're still sore, now I just wonder if its the prodding making them sore. I didn't have much nausea when I woke up this morning for first time in quite a few days. Only thing that seems constant is the fatigue! I just seem to want to lie around and nap all the time, which isn't that easy as I work full time. I did ring my local hosp they other day to ask when I'd hear about my first u/s and spike to a midwife, she said symptoms fluctuating is completely normal and that if I was worried I could go to the epu for an early scan. Only prob is its the same place I had to go when I was miscarrying, so not so keen to go, besides I wonder what they can actually see at 6/7 weeks and whether it would just give me something else to be googling/stressing about ie the heartbeat not being high enough, or worse.

Hope you're all well anyway and enjoying the weekend! X

hello ladies, i didn't post for the whole weekend. well, on saturday we had our first ultrasound, it was so exciting,i was so emotional,seeing that embryo was just amazing. My husband was so emotional. i had a great weekend.

i hope you all ladies had a wonderful weekend!!!

Hi all
Well after a weekend of freaking out about feeling completely normal, no sore boobs, very little nausea/MS, I got myself into a real tizz this morning (mainly after obsessively googling for about 2 hours solid before I got up!) and so went to the doc, convinced I was about to MC again. Anyway he referred me to the EPU and I eventually got a scan (not before crying on the midwife!) and everything was fine!!! I even saw a heartbeat (tiny flicker) so at the moment all is well! I'm soooo relieved, not least because OH's patience was beginning to wear extremely thin with my morbidity/negativity. Miraclebaba, I think seeing your post this morning inspired me to just do it as before then I had been thinking what's the point, I won't see anything this early, so thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Just thought I'd let you all know that just because symptoms come and go it doesn't mean all is not developing normally. Oh and at the hospital they told me to stop googling (without me having told them thats what I had been doing!)
Xx

I think I should stop googling as well as its true symptoms do come and go.

As soon as a symptom goes away I google :nope: google is evil :muaha:

Im feeling better today except that I woke up nauseas but after taking my anti-nausea tab I felt better.

Still feel blocked up and very tired and super hungry today.

BEACHLOVER my friend relax,stop worrying so much, my symptoms come and go. if i don't see blood then i know all is fine. i know it is hard to stay away from google but lets try, we have to enjoy the first 3 months even though it is so hard because we worry. Ladies, we have to move to the second trimester together, lets eat healthy and be happy. BLESSEDDAY, leave google alone because it will drive you mad i tell you.

my next scan is in the next 5 weeks, i cant wait that long...what will i be doing until then? this is so hard! WHEN IS YOUR NEXT ULTRASOUND?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Miraclebaba, I think you're right I need to start trying to enjoy it now, or at least relaxing a bit. I think I was just so worked up as now is exactly the time I miscarried last year (i.e. coming up to 7 weeks) but I need to remember I've seen a HB now, I always thought I never got to that stage last time.

Re scans, my next one is Sept 18th, just had confirmation through.

Think we are going to tell a few peeps this weekend now, mainly OH's family as so far only my sister knows. Fingers crossed it goes well!

oh thats nice, we are waiting until i reach 12weeks to tell people, not even our parents know yet, my next scan is on the 14th of september..i will be 11 weeks then :happydance: so lets take it week by week beachlover....

Staying away from google sounds like a gd idea. I think 8'm slightly more relaxed this time given it will (hopefully) b my 2nd. Just switch off to being pregnant. It is getting more difficult as i'm pretty nauseous and so tired.

i've also been getting motion sickness in the car. Anyone else having this?

How nice that we will b moving on to 2nd tri together. Havent seen my midwife yet. In fact dont c her until the 28th aug for booking in app. I will get scan date thru after that but thinking i'll prob b mid to late september before i c bubs xx

no motion sickness for me so far. At the moment I just feel constantly tired, but can't really sleep that well either. I was awake from 4.30 til 6.30am today, then I fell back to sleep just before my alarm went off. :wacko:

Yeah i occasionally get the insomnia thing. It happened a few times last week and i'd wake at 3 am and twiddle my thumbs or put a crappy film on during the night. Usually getting ready for sleep again at 6 am just before DD wakes for the day :shrug: lol x

im also 4 weeks and 5 days (according to a baby app on my phone) im estatic! im 24 db is 36. i have a 2 1/2 year old from a previous relationship and my edd is april 19th, 6 days away from jasons 37th birthday :)

Hello ladies

wHOOOOO these past 2 days and today, nausea has been very evil. I have to think happy thoughts when eating so that they dont come back out again, it is a struggle i tell you. Other than that I am good, no other symptoms bother me..it is really hard to get out of bed these days, even now I feel like sleeping, but house chores are waiting...

How are you all ladies feeling today?

I have sickness all day for the past few days tired all the time tender boobs on and off im now 6plus 3 today x

I'm starting to get more and more waves of nausea it sucks! I am also soooooo tired. DS still wakes multiple times a night and breastfeeds quite a lot, it's all taking its toll on me!! Then I'm so busy every day, I just feel like I need a break!! Aaaa!

hello ladies, i am 7 weeks today and i feel so crapy. Anyhow i am good, i vomited this morning and it is not nice.

Ladies have you noticed any change in your body? Can you see the baby bump already?

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow im still having nausa all day tired alot tender breast on and off x

My pants and skirts are getting too tight!

Had my 1st scan scan. All's well. Baby's hb is 130bpm at 7w0d. I think I'm going to have a great sleep tonight :) And now I can start shopping for some bigger size bottoms!

Hope everyone's doing well too.

hello ladies, so many of you are o quiet, i hope everything is ok. please share with us your stories... for one, what do you ladies drink or eat to help with morning sickness?

i have morning sickness everyday...it is tiring

Joining in. i am exactly 4 weeks today. My symptoms so far are cramps and heartburn... So excited, cant wait to meet my baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->