Anyone into WWE or TNA?

Can anyone remember who used the green mist years ago? Its bugging the crap out of me lol xxx

Tajiri! Not quite sure what happened to him. Think he was released and we never saw him again. Probably wrestling in Japan or something now.

anyone else find the main event EXTREMELY uncomfortable viewing? By all accounts it was everything it was meant to be - exciting, powerful, evoked emotions i didnt even know i had and it definatly blurred the line of reality. But I felt like I shouldnt have been watching it - like watching someone being attacked on the street and not doing anything to help iykwim? I thought they probably should have had Cena lose, but hey ho after taking that legit beating Id probably demand I win too! Extremely good PPV in my opinion ...... anyone else question wether the cody rhodes and big show ending was actually a botch? There seemed to be a few seconds of legit confusion going on when he stepped through thst table? I also cant understand why they would bother takin the title off Rhodes in the first plaCE JUST TO GIVE HIM IT BACK IN THE REMATCH? oops sorry for the caps!

We didn't buy extreme rules :( The clips on Raw looked pretty intense though.
So glad Lesner has gone, not sure whats gonna happen with Cena, the latest story line just seems stupid to me x

We couldn't download a good version of extreme rules and I missed Raw so I'm totally behind except for OH telling me what happened which is so not gonna stick in my brain lol :)

Must be sure not to miss Smackdown tonight and Raw this week coming!

Sounds like I missed a fairly good ppv!

it was a FAB ppv - if you can get youtube of the lesnar match you should watchit - but be warned it is not for the faint hearted - lesnar steam rolled cena. He was bleeding ... like pouring with blood ..... 30 seconds in. They had to stop the match 3 times to clean him up a bit it was HORRIBLE (but entertaining!)

BUT has everyone heard the reason lesnar has gone again? after the match at extreme rules cena pulled himself together and gave a little speech about how he thought he would be leaving for a little while and he was glad to have such a match in chicago even though they dont particularly like him blah blah. Well he was meant to be stretchered out - so lesnar agreed to lose as long as lesnar walked out of there but Cena didnt, and when Cena did that little speech he flung a MASSIVE tantrum backstage and wwe released him from his contract.

Wether thats true or not i dunno because I heard another rumour to say WWE deliberatly leaked that so the Lesnar "firing" storyline has more depth - the fans see him as a tantrum throwing brute. So wether the whole thing was a stroyline or not Im not sure?

I heard too about him going mental because Cena wouldn't do a stretcher job but I was wondering myself if it was all part of a work......

Hmm thats interesting.

Is Smackdown any good? We only watch Raw?!

Did you hear the Bella Twins are leaving?x

I couldn't download extreme either but i watched Raw :). I can't stand lesnar and i hope he doesn't come back!! Im looking forward to Smackdown tonight :) xxx

I used to dislike Smackdown but it's gotten better lately. Def worth watching.
Yeah I heard the Bellas were future endeavoured :haha: I could never stand them!!

Smackdown is different to Raw in the sense oit has a lot more wrestling in it. They use a lot of up and coming talent - you can miss a smackdown and not relly be too lost with storylines,like you would be if you missed a raw. I enjoy smackdown but i dont make my kids sit silently while its on the way i do with raw haha

Yeah theyve left to pursue other projects apparently! I think wwe will miss them -0 they are kind of like the miz in the sense they do a lot of utside work for the wwe - like they are ambassadors. I wish kharma had come back and put them out of action :D

oh and smackdown has lots of daniel bryan :D .... the moment i force my kids to sit in silence haha

Ive got a reminder set for Smackdown tonight, only one way to find out it i like it :) x

im watching it too. dolph is hot in a suit. yummy! and i hate sheamus for ripping the yes! haha

Someone's not happy lol

- Vince McMahon has been furious with the WWE.com staff and there’s a feeling that heads may roll soon. During the WrestleMania 29 hype several weeks back, Vince met with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and there was nobody from the website present to photograph, film or cover the event.

- Speaking of Vince, he now wants more rehearsals at WWE events and wants the writers and producers to communicate more. There were a lot of fingers being pointed at the problems at Extreme Rules including John Cena’s promo and Brock Lesnar almost getting hurt as well as the timing issues on RAW.

One person close to the process expects that WWE content will be more rigidly scripted and that Vince is going to have to approve just about everything.

Oh no! Wwe flows better unscripted! Remember punks promo that shot him up to superstardom? I hate it when they sound so scripted :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->