Anyone into WWE or TNA?

Hartlepool :-D (don't know what the big smiley face is for - its not exactly a great place hahay)

I'm more excited about the crowd than the return tbh! Was awesome!

Hartlepool :-D (don't know what the big smiley face is for - its not exactly a great place hahay)

I'm more excited about the crowd than the return tbh! Was awesome!

Im from Stanley. Defo not worth a smiley face :haha:

Downloading Raw as i type :) xxx

The crowd reaction was amazing!! :)
Can't wait for next week, looking forward to Smackdown too!!

First time in a long time I'm genuinely excited for a smackdown haha but whilst I am thrilled that we have brock back and that daniel bryan is so over with the fans, I can't help buit feel a bit sorruy for sheamus and cena!

Sheamus didn't ask to be in an 18 second squash match at the biggest wrestlemania he will ever have (winning the championship) but he is taking the stick for bad booking by creative and vince etc and now he is meant to be the top face getting booed.

Cena just can't seem to do any right to please people. In the last few months he has stayed completely out of the title picture, not even being at one pay per view, he has put punk over cleanly twice, been burried by the rock at every opportunity, put the rock over cleanly at wrestlemania and been made to look a fool from brock lesnar, and still the crowd chant "fuck you cena" at this stage I don't think even a heel turn would gain the respect of some of the fans.

Anyone else agree? I know cenas character is stale and boring and needs a complete makeover but I just think he deserves a lot more credit than he is being given atm.

So I've just been on wwe.com for a bit of a catch up (omg at last nights raw), and was looking at wrestlemania pictures and Kane has his mask back??? What's all that about then? Can someone explain? I'm confused lol.

Not really much story behind it really tbh, he went away unmasked and returned masked with a sinister persona
:thumbup:

Gah well that's a little Dissapointing. I was hoping for some sort of reason for it lol, we all know he doesn't need it as there are no burns (what was it they said? That they were all in his head or something LOL), for example the mask gives him power, without it he's weak kind of thing. They could have done something with that embaressing kane vs kane angle a few years ago (when see no evil came out) and given it him back then. But I'm glad he's got it back! He was never the same without it, just wish they'd actually have some continuity with his character. But hey ho, that's wwe for ya.

And I've always liked cena, the fans just like to use him as a scapegoat imo, he works hard you can't deny that! And it's not his fault he's been pushed so far down the fans throats.

On wrestlingforum.com (I think that's what it is called anyway I just have it bookmarked) there is spoilers up from last nights smakcdown tapings if anyone is interested! I haven't looked yet but will later as I can't resist a spoiler as hard as I try lol

Yeah don't know what would get the fans on side with cena even a little at this stage. It's such a shame as you can't deny he does work hard!

I usually go on wrestlezone.com but try my best to resist spoilers haha :)

Just watched the hall of fame ceremony ... I love edge :) was very emotional and he so deserved it, retired way way too young, was so unfortunate :-( xxxx

Sorry but UFC is far better my brother introduced me to it and now I'm hooked!

I had it on in the background earlier I must have missed something because I didn't notice anything omg - ish haha fill me in!

Happyjen - I can't watch ufc cos its too real haha I know they are actually hurting each other haha

Also, any of you ladies going to the smackdown tour this april? I'm devestated we can't afford it :-( we would have been going to the newcastle one, only ever been to Raw one before wanted to go see dbry!!!!

You can't really compare UFC and professional wrestling, they're both completely different concepts IMO.

Is that the revenge tour? It's coming to Cardiff but it'd be £80 for the two of us, so we won't be going. I'm not that bothered cos we decided mOnths ago that we'd buy PPV's with the money it would've cost to go see it live. Works out better value :)

Also I'd agree with you Twister, you can't compare the two.

Eah the revenge tour! We have been to a couple of the november shows because its usually my bday pressie I love it! This year we've got micahel mcintyre (3rd row) tickets for november so I can't see me getting wrestling tickets :-( I'd happily exchange haha

We're going to the Smackdown Revenge tour show in Dublin on Thursday :happydance: Can't wait!!

Haha I agree UFC is totally different and I can't stand it because it's so violent haha :)

I don't remember anything OMG about Smackdown either but I think I was busy doing something else while half watching it :haha:

Oh dizzy I'm so jealous! I want a blow by blow review!! Ot but how's the pregnancy going hun? Xx

Haha I will be sure to give all the info :)

We are staying in the hotel the wrestlers usually use too so I may manage to meet a few :)
I'll have lots of pics haha :)

All going good hun thanks :) Oh yes feel free to check out my journal! I will warn you though I blab a lot about crap in there :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->