Anyone into WWE or TNA?

Wooo the RAW uk tour lands in Newcastle on my birthday .... im going to take a huge sign asking them to wish me happy birthday :D haha

Ooohhh might see if hubbie will let me book for Newcastle, its either that or Glasgow and Newcastle is so much nicer.
Btw watching last nights smackdown and just occurred to me how hot randy Orton is!

He is a bit fit! We are debating wether to buy a ticket for my daughter- she will be 2 months short of 3 when we will be going. She loves watching it on telly she does ALL THE CHANS, BOOS, CHEERS, LOVES kANE FOR SOME REASON (ooops caps!) Im just worried the lous pyro and the dark will scare her a bit :S

I was thinking of taking Ryan but it might b a bit much for him, were taking him to see the wiggles in a couple of months so I'll see how he copes with the dark and loud noise then. If not I'll be going with bil as hubbie don't wanna go!!

Stupid sky box didn't record raw last night :-( fill me in girls! What happened? Xx

We got rid of sports channels as of yesterday so I've now seen it either :( Will have to have a look online later and see can I catch up.

Did anybody watch over the limit :-( my sky is off :-( I NEED MY WRESTLING FIX!!!!!!!!!

Will you give me a run down of what haappened? I hear the Dbry and punk match was a treat. And also will someone tell me whathappened on Raw?? Never been so lost in my life haha

OH downloaded it but watched it himself while I was out so I missed all but the end of the Cena v Laurinitis match which I had expected to happen anyway.....Will prob download Raw tonight.

My hubby loves it but its fake isn't it?

Not exactly fake, just staged. All the outcomes of the matches are pre-determined and most segments are scripted or the wrestlers are given an outline of what to say and then they improvise. The wrestlers all have characters and personas, what you see in the ring probably isn't how they are in real life, they're actors in that respect.

But the majority of the moves are very real, they do hurt and genuine injuries do happen, although they are trained to execute moves and take bumps in the safest way possible, their bodies still take a battering.:flower:

Yeah, they perform on the road over 300 days a year with slipped discs and broken bones so the moves are definatly real and accidents happen. People jump of ladders ... You can't really fake that! Of course they take measures to try and protect their oponent and themselves from danger, ie a punch will look harder than what it is, but accidents definatly do happen - and contrary to popular opinion the blood is not tomato juice or anything like that its real. But the story lines are created - I always tell my friends who don't understand it to see it as a soap with fit half naked men :)

Haha that's how I describe it to my friends too :) They have their Eastenders and Corrie and I have wrestling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->