Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Thanks! Although I'm starting to wonder. Thought it was AF, but just spotted for a little bit... grrrrr. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will get it all the way, haha....

We really want another baby and want to start as soon as possible but right now we live in a 2 bedroom house and would like both kids to have their own room. I have pcos and it took me awhile to conceive DD. she is now 7 months old. Before her my cycles were 23-75 days apart, I got af 3 months post partum and thy have been 30-37 days apart. DH really wants another one but I'm still a little hesitant because of wanting to move into a bigger house, but also so scared that i will take a long time to conceive again or never conceive. DH says it will all work itself out and doesn't want to wait any longer. We did though dtd without protection once but on cd30. Here's to whatever happens is meant to be!

We really want another baby and want to start as soon as possible but right now we live in a 2 bedroom house and would like both kids to have their own room. I have pcos and it took me awhile to conceive DD. she is now 7 months old. Before her my cycles were 23-75 days apart, I got af 3 months post partum and thy have been 30-37 days apart. DH really wants another one but I'm still a little hesitant because of wanting to move into a bigger house, but also so scared that i will take a long time to conceive again or never conceive. DH says it will all work itself out and doesn't want to wait any longer. We did though dtd without protection once but on cd30. Here's to whatever happens is meant to be!

We live in a 2 bed house aswell & even though it may be a number of years before we can afford to move into a bigger house we have still decided to ttc baby #2.
As much as i would love my babies to have their own rooms it just wouldnt be possible right now & i dont want to put havingg a baby on hold for that reason.
I think they say its acceptable to have 2 children of opposite sex in the same room until the oldest reaches 7-8 year old. We will be in a bigger house by then, we will make sure of it! :) xx

I always shared a room with my sister. We are 18 months apart and really close.

We just bought our house, and moved in last month. We have three bedrooms and want three children. We are having them share for a time when #3 arrives. But plan on making one big bedroom into two bedrooms. We haven't decided how. Whether we will put up an actual wall or have a curtain or screen divider. Or if we will choose to sell our house and get another. Where I live 4 bedroom houses are hard to find. We were happy to get a 3 bedroom, with 2 full bath.

I'm losing it! My OPK was (-), but I decided to take a pg test. Just because I'm wondering where O is and I'm getting impatient.

Well, I saw a faint line in the right place. Squinter is there for sure. It may be an evap and I'm trying not to get my hopes up. But, I'm going crazy. I will test in the morning with FMU, as this was just random tonight.

Wouldn't that be something? I'm still waiting on O. It's possible though that I ovulated early. I don't believe this.

Truth is I have no symptoms of PG or O.

If you tilt your screen and squint you might see something.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/SAM_0615_zpsbe4a1a7a.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/SAM_0622_zpsaf48c783.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/SAM_0631_zps28c90b10.jpg

I can see something when I tilt my laptop screen, not sure if BFP or evap though?! - maybe test with FMU tomorrow?
Exciting though, FXd for you!

Still no sign of either AF or O here.
Now on day 104 ...
Although today my CM is totally different to how it has been for the past 3 weeks where I've been monitoring it on FF - so maybe that's a sign that things are starting to kick in.

LO has been a pain this week, so am super tired - think he's starting to hit the "4 month sleep regression" & hasn't been sleeping much in the day, is waking up several times in the night & then getting up early. I'm shattered! Right now I'm thinking of just leaving TTC for a while as it's going to be crazy with 2 of them haha.

My baby is 9 months old, and DH and I are already thinking of TTC again. He bought me prenatal vitamins which is a good sign. Probably will start next month, but it's up in the air.

Lots of :dust: for you all.

Leinz - I definetly see two lines on the first picture! Good luck :dust:

Leinz.. I too see it in the 1st pic! GL!

AF has left, so hoping this month is the month for us! DH is wanting our rainbow baby so bad. He asks me now everyday, is it Brii time? He already has her named and is waiting for our BFP!

My baby is 9 months old, and DH and I are already thinking of TTC again. He bought me prenatal vitamins which is a good sign. Probably will start next month, but it's up in the air.

Lots of :dust: for you all.

I hope you fall pg cycle 1. :) How exciting!

MissyMo: Soooooo exciting that this cycle is the one. :)

AFM: I don't think its a BFP! I don't understand it at all. I'm still getting faint lines. They aren't getting darker so I don't think they are BFP's. It's frustrating at CD20 and no +opk. I'm not taking another PG test until April. (Trying to wait anyways.) We continue BD and OPK, just in case I'm having a long cycle and just seeing how this plays out.

Leinz - Good luck for when you next test, that's strange that you are getting faint lines but they are not getting darker :wacko:

I ordered myself some pregnancy tests yesterday, they should be here either Tuesday or Wednesday :happydance:

EX: I don't get it either. Just waiting it out. Still no +OPK.

Yay for getting PG tests! Eeeeek! So exciting! :) I'm using Wondfo, pink handled, and IC mainstreams.

Hi ladies! Can I join you? We are currently NTNP #2. DD1 was born mid-December but I've always wanted two children close together in age. There is 14 months between my brother and I would like something similar for DD, plus I'm 35 now so figured time isn't really on my side. I'm EBF but AF returned yesterday, despite the fact that DD does not STTN and loves to feed. I'm trying to persuade DH to actively TTC - I think he'll give in sooner rather than later :rofl:

Good luck to all of you x

Welcome Honey Bee! I'm trying for #3 right now. Had #2 in January... Where are you at in your cycle?

My body is saying O is finally here!!! I could be pregnant. Imagine that 2 babies in the same year that aren't multiples. Possible, but I doubt it.

Leinz - Hmm..very strange! :wacko: I just got some internet cheapies, they arrived this morning. In a way, I'm hoping I am not pregnant this cycle as I am on anti-depressants and have heard that they can cause deformalities :( Yay for possibly Ov! :happydance:

Honey.Bee - Welcome :hi: Good luck on your TTC journey :dust:

Its strange... for sure. I thought the OPK would be positive and it's close. I'm wondering if I O'd yesterday or I just entered my fertile window. I have so much EWCM and O pain, I know its here and was shocked at -OPK.

I'm going to test for PG here in a minute! But, scared of the confusion of another faint line. I guess all that matters though is BD and we definitely have plenty of swimmers waiting.

Don't worry EX if you are... I'm serious anything can cause anything. But, odds are still in favor that they won't. When will you test?

Hi there! Didn't JUST have a baby...my youngest is 10 months, but we have been ntnp since she was born. I sooo badly want to ttc, my husband is on the fence, but no real point in "trying" as i am not ovulating still. Really getting frustrated. It didnt take this long for my cycle to return after my first. I dont want to cut back on nursing bc i dont think it'd be fair but i am really not sure what to do!

Hi there! Didn't JUST have a baby...my youngest is 10 months, but we have been ntnp since she was born. I sooo badly want to ttc, my husband is on the fence, but no real point in "trying" as i am not ovulating still. Really getting frustrated. It didnt take this long for my cycle to return after my first. I dont want to cut back on nursing bc i dont think it'd be fair but i am really not sure what to do!

I've heard that your cycle doesn't have to return to get pg. Theres a TTC while BF part here on BNB. I think its in BF. I have no idea. But, I don't blame you for not stopping just to TTC. I hope you fall pg quickly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->