Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Littlesteph - Welcome to the thread :hi: Congratulations on your little bundle of joy :hugs:

Leinz - I haven't tested again since, might test again in the morning :happydance:

Welcome littlesteph!

Yay for TWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see some BFPs very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Honey.Bee~ Always pros & cons TTC! Definitely take everything into consideration. I hope you all feel better soon. I remember the first time I fell sick with a new baby. It was a awful few days. :hugs:

EX: I can't wait for you to test! :) I don't know how you wait. I feel like I have more patience this time... But if I could know... I'd want to know! :) Let this be our month! When do you think AF is due?

Babydreams: Weston is gorgeous! Love your profile pic. There's no wonder you'd want to TTC again soon. :)

AFM: 2dpo, symptoms would be cramping and fatigue. But who knows if its creating life or things getting back in line after childbirth. I will be testing 8dpo and every day until AF or BFP! :haha: #1 BFP: 10dpo, #2 BFP: 9dpo, #3 BFP 9dpo.

Leinz - I don't know how I wait either to be honest :haha: I think AF is due around the 5th April. I tested this morning and it was a BFN! Lot's of baby dust to us all! :dust: Can't wait for you to test :happydance:

This is crazy to think that in less than a week there might be a BFP on this thread! Who knows? Well, I'm still alive! Yuk, what a horrible couple of days. Feeling much better now and even better DD is actually sleeping in her own cot and not on me. Keeping everything crossed. She's nearly at her personal best of 2 hours of sleeping independently :rofl:

Thermometer out. Ready to chart tomorrow!! Happy Easter everyone x

I can't wait to see those BFP's rolling in :D

Honey.Bee - Glad to hear that you are feeling better and that's great about your DD sleeping in her own cot :)

Honeybee, congrats on the cot sleeping.

Testers and TWWers, fxed!

Today we had a lovely Easter egg hunt with our neighbors. They hid eggs for their own children and then hid a few for DD (who is 7.5 months old). It was so sweet of them. Whatever fear or guilt I had about having another LO and it somehow affecting my daughter negatively were put to rest. DD absolutely loved the noisy, boisterous atmosphere and was watching the other kids intently and wanting to do what they do. It was so adorable. She really loves being around other kids!!! It makes me feel so much better about TTC within the next year.

BTW, is anyone WTT/TTC after a C-section and, if so, are you worried about placenta acrreta at all? I know it's rare, but my CS scar is pretty thick on the outside so I wonder what it's like on the inside!

I'm WTTC after a c-section, i am little bit worried about all the things that could happen, but on the other hand i know i'd be classed as high risk so the doctors and midwives would keep a closer eye on me, i would have been high risk anyways as my lo stopped growing so had to be induced early.

Ladies I had a friend that had 2 C-sections in one year. Her first child was emergency csection and she had a bad experience. However, her second that she worried so much about was perfect... And it was just a little over 12 months later.

Honey.Bee: I'm glad you all are feeling better. And yay for getting out your chart. :)

EX: Ahhh, NO! That's not the response I wanted! Maybe its to early yet. I'm testing April 5th, but don't expect BFP. I will be 8dpo. I'm not even going to try waiting. :haha:

AFM: 4dpo... Eeek! Cramping, but who knows if its just recovering from childbirth. I'm not going to crazy yet. :haha:

I had a c-section but I'm not terribly concerned. My OB recommended spacing out the second baby so that they end up being born at least 2 years apart to minimize complications.

Leinz: Thanks for the info. That makes me feel better!

Hakuna: I'd never heard two years between CS were necessary. Hmmm, OH and I are planning to TTC #2 within the next 6 months, which I suppose will put us at just about that amount of time.

Even if you didn't have a C-section they recommend 18 months between pregnancies! I choose not to listen.

Even if you didn't have a C-section they recommend 18 months between pregnancies! I choose not to listen.

Agreed. I would be pregnant right now if it weren't for OH telling me NO :p I'm the kid in the candy store, he's the level-headed parent who knows what's in my best interest :)

Anyone else in the UK watching 16 Kids and Counting on TV? Have a feeling we'll end up like that :haha: :haha: :haha:

Anyone else in the UK watching 16 Kids and Counting on TV? Have a feeling we'll end up like that :haha: :haha: :haha:

No, but might just watch it on catch-up tomorrow. No danger of it being me - one more and I'm done! Did you see Bedtime live? There were twins running riot. Now imagine if someone on this thread conceived twins :rofl:

Wantsalittle: Maybe that's my problem... My DH was ready for another, before I was 2 weeks PP. lol

I'm choosing to ignore the twins on this thread, comment. :haha: I don't watch that, and I'm sure even with my severe, can't explain it baby fever... It won't be me!

I think ladies here on BNB in other threads don't take me seriously. :haha: I'm really testing soon, and really went full force TTC.

Who can blame them though, in a few days if I see two lines. I'm sure my own mouth will drop. :haha:

Leinz, I commend you, and am slightly envious!! Your body must be made of steel to be ready at 10 weeks pp... I was such a mess at 10 weeks! :) DH and I were both so relieved when J was born because my pregnancy was such a nightmare. How were yours?!

DD#1: I had a blood clot in my leg at 8 weeks, had to wear medical hose for the whole duration. Got High blood pressure at 34 weeks and had to quit working. I was NST every 2-3 days until induced at 39+2. DD#1 was born with Pierre Robin Sequence, she was transported to children's and I cried all night as I couldn't be with her. She had 2 major, one minor surgery her first year. She was in the Nicu for 5 days, and spent 7 days in PICU on life support. She was special fed until being bottle broke at 9 months. She is fine, she sees a speech therapist twice a month. A little behind in speech but perfect.

DD#2: Very easy pregnancy physically. It was emotionally harder as she's my rainbow. I had a MMC at 9 weeks last March. #2 was conceived cycle 1 afterwards. I had GD, but it was mild and didn't require anything extra. I was induced at 39+2.

After #1, BD was painful for nearly 3 months. After #2, I waited the 6 weeks, cleared at 4 weeks. It was as if I'd never had a baby at all. Maybe because all was stretched.

Both deliveries were considered normal vaginal. Labored all night... About 17 hours with #1, and about 5 hours with #2. However, #2 was all hard labor!

DD#2 stayed an extra day in the hospital as she took a bit longer regulating her sugar levels. It was from my GD.

DH and I had been together 8 years when #1 came. I'm the oldest of 10 and needed a break. But, we also knew we wanted our children close in age. I don't know about this close, though. :haha:

Didn't think of that. I could have my BFP before I'm 12 Weeks PP! WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->