Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Leinz - It might be a blessing that the witch showed to be honest. Aww thank you hunni :hugs: There still might be a possibility that we will be pregnant together again at some point :happydance: That will be amazing if you did wait until September and you fell on first cycle, although it would be much better if you were pregnant already :happydance:

I'm excited that I will know soon either way. I will be a bit sad if not, but that's how TTC is. Trying to keep myself busy,,, not to hard with a exploring toddler and a happy infant. :)

What will be will be. It's all out of my hands. :)

Leinz - how long to testing now? Any symptoms?

WantsALittle1 - yes, fertility friend is an app which allows you to chart your cycle, temps etc. I found it invaluable and am using it again. As for DTD - I guess when not TTC probably twice a week. When TTC and in my fertile period, daily or at least every other day. Yes, I've had the piece of meat comment too. I just ignored him. He's not a man to say no to a bit of action anyway :rofl: This time is going to be a real challenge though with a 4 month old who is still battling against going in her cot. Sleep training about to start here in earnest!!!

Ask hubby last night if we could starting trying a month early then we agreed on, i think he thought i was joking as he just stood there smiled and giggled.

I thought I had updated this thread. Anyways, I'm out! I never got to testing! The :witch: got me at 8dpo. Wasn't ready. So, we are WTT until September!

I thought I had updated this thread. Anyways, I'm out! I never got to testing! The :witch: got me at 8dpo. Wasn't ready. So, we are WTT until September!

8dpo? What causes that? Do u think it was a chemical pregnancy or is it just something that happens after birth?

Leinz - Oh no! So sorry to hear the witch got you, evil little thing she is! :growlmad: Roll on September! :happydance:

So sorry, Leinz. I, too, am wondering how AF could show at 8DPO. How heavy is it and are you sure it's not some heavy implantation bleeding?

It was AF and from the first looks I knew it wasn't IB. I've had that one 2ww though, and it was two tiny spots you'd surely miss if you weren't TTC crazy. :haha: It wasn't a chemical pregnancy either. I think with chemical AF comes on time or late.

I've had AF show up twice at 8dpo in my TTC life... Once was after my MC before first AF and then TTC 8 weeks PP. I definitely think its caused because my body isn't ready to have another pregnancy so soon. Which is one of the reasons I felt good about things going well if I did fall pregnant. I figured I wouldn't fall if my body wasn't ready.

It could be hormones not back to normal. Or the lining of my uterus was weak. With me it could be either one. I was questioning line squinter BFP's earlier in my cycle. And then ovulation came late...

Either way, my time isn't now. And that's ok. I won't be trying until September. I love my winter baby so much. But, I don't like the sickness worry of flu season. I don't want to be first trimester tired all summer. Who knows when my cycles will be back to normal? I'm not prepared to be caught again at 8dpo right when its getting exciting to test. So, I'll back off give my body some time, get a bit healthier, enjoy my babies and try right after this summer for a summer baby. :)

Who in here is WTT September?

I might technically be trying late August. Depending when cycle day 1 is then...

Leinz, I am WTT August-September! We are relocating halfway across the states as soon as my husband is finished with school, which will happen sometime at the end of the summer. I've gotten the A-ok from him to start TTC as soon as we get settled in our new place. Can't wait!

Leinz - Our bodies will be blessed with another little one when the time is right, I can't wait to TTC #2!

WantsaLittle & EX: Yay, we are WTT together! :) How exciting! We have some more time to dream... :) We sure will be blessed again. :) I'll be around here to see the day for us all. In the mean time we can just enjoy our babies before the fatigue hits this fall.

Hopefulfor1st: I explained why in the last paragraph of my above post. :)

Now on 17 weeks PP & still no AF, even though I'm bottlefeeding.
Mentioned it today to our HV & then spoke to my GP - who said if it's way longer than he would expect - and if no AF after another month, he's going to send me for tests or put me on meds to bring it on :(

Aw Zilla - that sucks. Did you BF at all? It's mad what our bodies have to go through, I guess x

Now on 17 weeks PP & still no AF, even though I'm bottlefeeding.
Mentioned it today to our HV & then spoke to my GP - who said if it's way longer than he would expect - and if no AF after another month, he's going to send me for tests or put me on meds to bring it on :(

I'm at almost 13 weeks,
But I have pcos so I didn't get a natural period before but I was praying it would fix itself after I had bubs :( I guess not

Leinz - Yay! I can't wait! That is very true, let's enjoy our babies and having loads of energy before we are drained again for 9 months, which is so worth it though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->