anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

Eternal, I had ERPC on 12th Jan, but no period yet - how about you? We are so eager to try xxx

Sorry for your loss. :hugs:
I had a ERPC on 13th Jan and had my period on 15th Feb. They say it should be 4-6 weeks after the procedure. Have you been taking precautions? Is there any chance you could be pregnant again already? If not I would go to the dr's just to be certain as I know that some people take longer to get AF but it has been a long time.

Eternal, I had ERPC on 12th Jan, but no period yet - how about you? We are so eager to try xxx

I had my ercp on the 7th, ive had two periods since, (so if you include the MC this is my 3rd cycle.

i bled for 2 and a hald weeks after the ercp, but was mostly just spotting.

have you seen your GP since? it seems a very long time to wait, especially as its just 6 days difference in us.

could you be pregnant?

does seem a bit long lil, i had mine 6 weeks to the day xxx

when do I get an baby?? Is it this month? MY mind is racing right now. Need to go center myself.

hey guys looks like im back with you! I had a scan today which shows that the baby has died. so im just waiting to see what happens now.

3 boys - so so sorry for your loss

9babiesgone - im ok, im losing hope a bit but trying my best to stay positive!

i got a lovely new laptop today which my hubby went out and got me! so will be spending plenty of time online

sorry 3boys, and sorry eternal. massive :hugs:

Life is so cruel sometimes, it makes me wonder.

always a pm away

I started the SMEP yesterday so fingers crossed for this mth xxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: & tons of sticky :dust: to everyone

I miscarried november 2010 my periods av been irregular been 5 months and still no bfp hoping to get one in the next few months

ive started cramping really bad and there is very brown cm. does that mean its starting? does anyone know what its going to be like? i cant really go to hospital so im hoping to pass it at home, baby is measuring between 9-10wks

cant help as i had an ercp, but sounds like it, sending hugs and love xx

ive started cramping really bad and there is very brown cm. does that mean its starting? does anyone know what its going to be like? i cant really go to hospital so im hoping to pass it at home, baby is measuring between 9-10wks

I'm so sorry hun!

sooooooooo sorry 3 boys:( i read a bit of your journal and my heart goes out to you:( I had heatomas also at 6 weeks and it hung on for 19 weeks before i lost it. At 19 weeks i had half hour of real pain and whoosh out he came:( it was nt that bad felt like my stomach was being emptied and i couldnt sort it. I would however go to hospital after to make sure a scan is ok and you get the all clear:(

iam deeply sorry pet:(

ive lost 3 little angels!! my 3rd was 30th january 2011 (my 23rd birthday 31st) i had 2 sets of blood tests done and havent heard nothing yet im soo frustrated as i want to try again asap. we decide in march 2010 to have another and a year on still no baby :(

im so sorry! my experince is simular, My baby died on my 27th birthday. we decided as soon as my son was born we wanted another asap and never prevented, he is 15 months.

you should call and chase up your results.

So sorry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"