anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

i pregnant!

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3458/dscn1674w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congratulations Babyhopes! Brilliant news! :happydance:
Really happy for you. Here's to a sticky and happy and healthy 9 months!!
:hugs:

digi was neg :hissy: oh well im only 11dpo...still sucks tho lol

and frer now dried.......

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6489/bfpc.jpg
i bit scared tho :cry:

It's early days... Just test again after the weekend.. Anyway you got your BFP!

Congratulations babyhopes2010 - fingers crossed it will be a sticky one.

chin up ladies it can happen that quick:kiss: im 13dpo today..............
https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8731/fpso.jpg

ok now i got stop peeing on stuff :haha:

Goodluck to u lovely ladies:)

WOW congrats baby hopes xxxx you deserve it ! 2 years it took first time and now look! goes to show women r more fertile after mc

ok guys, Im not getting too excited but I think I have a new :bfp:

I bought some cheapy tests today from town and did one when i got home and it has a line very faint :bfp: but it's there. I had a :bfn: at 3wks 5 days and am 5 wks 2 days from ERCP, im not getting mega excited cos im not that lucky but also my :bfn: could have been a duff test

very faint but there, mid afternoon pee :shrug: gona do another test sat AM with FMU and then try and see Dr, although eat and drink like im PG and see what the tests says Sat, then go the drs for bloods but surely after 5 wks i wouldnt be getting a :bfp: would I??

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, just really not this lucky

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/DSC00939.jpg

We plan on trying again right away while I still have lots of hormones. So we will be trying next cycle in April. Good luck ladies.

Arh! Im having a bad day i just want to scream and cry! why do some women get pregnant so easy and have no problems? i was over some friends last night one has 4 and one has 3, all fell really quickly, and have had no complications or difficult pregnancies, no MCs and really easy births. Arh!

Im late, this is my first day being late, i have all the period pains, and also loads of pregnancy signs, and im constantly getting BFNs arh!

I didnt think it could happen this month because I had been so ill we only did it on one of my fertile days, but where is my period? i just want to get onto next month and get it right this time. im to impatient! Im so lucky to already have a son, and he is so amazing, im really blessed, but i want him to have a sibling and he is growing up so fast.

I know im lucky to have one, but why is it so difficult to get (and stay) pregnant again?

Sorry for my moan

Hi Eternal, I just popped in to see how you are. Sorry the :witch: is late are you're getting :bfn:. Stress and illness can cause the :witch: to be late which may explain why it's not here yet. The other reason could be that you ovulated later than you think and the tests you have done are not picking up the HCG levels yet.

Unfortunately all you can do is wait but i hope you get some answers soon xxx Also, remember that you've already got a beautiful baby so you can do it again xx

thank you ... i know how lucky i am, i think im just having a bad day. i started trying as soon as my son was born, so its been 15 months of trying and im sick of it! i just want to have another baby. i know we are all the same boat, i dont think im more deserving than anyone else, but dont know why its so hard for us lovely ladies.

ok guys, Im not getting too excited but I think I have a new :bfp:

I bought some cheapy tests today from town and did one when i got home and it has a line very faint :bfp: but it's there. I had a :bfn: at 3wks 5 days and am 5 wks 2 days from ERCP, im not getting mega excited cos im not that lucky but also my :bfn: could have been a duff test

very faint but there, mid afternoon pee :shrug: gona do another test sat AM with FMU and then try and see Dr, although eat and drink like im PG and see what the tests says Sat, then go the drs for bloods but surely after 5 wks i wouldnt be getting a :bfp: would I??

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, just really not this lucky

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/DSC00939.jpg

I can see it hun!!!! :thumbup: Really hope this is a new BFP for you. Keep us updated :hugs:

Arh! Im having a bad day i just want to scream and cry! why do some women get pregnant so easy and have no problems? i was over some friends last night one has 4 and one has 3, all fell really quickly, and have had no complications or difficult pregnancies, no MCs and really easy births. Arh!

Im late, this is my first day being late, i have all the period pains, and also loads of pregnancy signs, and im constantly getting BFNs arh!

I didnt think it could happen this month because I had been so ill we only did it on one of my fertile days, but where is my period? i just want to get onto next month and get it right this time. im to impatient! Im so lucky to already have a son, and he is so amazing, im really blessed, but i want him to have a sibling and he is growing up so fast.

I know im lucky to have one, but why is it so difficult to get (and stay) pregnant again?

Sorry for my moan

Awww so sorry you are getting BFN still and your AF is late. It can be late due to stress but you might be lucky and get a BFP, i've heard of some people that don't get a BFP until a good few days after there AF was due. Either way i hope your get a BFP or AF soon (although BFP would be better!) :hugs:

Sorry for my moan

You don't need to apologise for moaning honey you are entitled to given everything that has happened to you this year. Hopefully BFP will turn up for you though.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->