• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

I am so sorry eternal!! YOu deserve a happy and healthy pregnancy. sorry I have been mia!! I am having a bad lupus flare, so I am just trying to keep myself cool and not do too much. tonight I plan on dtd, but I dont think I will get pregnant that quickly this time.

it seems to me, my body hates carrying babies. : (

We just lost a baby (at ten weeks) and we plan to try again as soon as I get the "okay" from the doctor. The funny thing was we had not planned this pregnancy and at first were kind of...I don't know...not really happy. Then we got used to the idea, and right before the MC were looking forward to having a baby. I feel guilty because I wasn't happy at first. I didn't realize how much I wanted another one until I lost him/her. Now we want to try again.

Crossing my fingers for a good report from the doctor soon. And my heart goes out to all you other ladies who have suffered loss and are "waiting to try" again! *hugs*

We just lost a baby (at ten weeks) and we plan to try again as soon as I get the "okay" from the doctor. The funny thing was we had not planned this pregnancy and at first were kind of...I don't know...not really happy. Then we got used to the idea, and right before the MC were looking forward to having a baby. I feel guilty because I wasn't happy at first. I didn't realize how much I wanted another one until I lost him/her. Now we want to try again.

Crossing my fingers for a good report from the doctor soon. And my heart goes out to all you other ladies who have suffered loss and are "waiting to try" again! *hugs*

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:
DON'T feel guilty. This is exactly what happened to me. Unplanned pregnancy that I was a little unsure about (not wonderful timing workwise) but had a few weeks to get into the idea and then really excited. My little girl really wants a little brother or sister too. Found out at 12 weeks scan that baby died at 8 weeks. Absolutely gutted. Hoping to start TTC soon but my hCG levels still elevated and bleeding not stopped.
I hope you get the green light from you Dr soon. :hugs:

Well I woke up to period pains from hell went to the loo and CD1!! must have been a chemical :shrug: but at least iv cycled and I'm working again xxxxx I can start actively TTC now :happydance:

sorry for you loss and welcome to the thread, we are a great bunch on here even if i do say so myself lol!

Wishing you lots of luck

Well I woke up to period pains from hell went to the loo and CD1!! must have been a chemical :shrug: but at least iv cycled and I'm working again xxxxx I can start actively TTC now :happydance:

so sorry hun... wishing you luck for this month

witch turned up yesterday! so im cd 2, very heavy and painful this month. just wanted to check on you all, i have been away awhile, have to go put son to bed now, but wishing you all loads of luck. Im sorry for the hard time we are all having but im sure it will get better, i hope anyway.

even though i havent been around i have been thinking about you all xxx

witch turned up yesterday! so im cd 2, very heavy and painful this month. just wanted to check on you all, i have been away awhile, have to go put son to bed now, but wishing you all loads of luck. Im sorry for the hard time we are all having but im sure it will get better, i hope anyway.

even though i havent been around i have been thinking about you all xxx

I'm sorry honey - fx'd for next month. :hugs:

Hi everyone,
I'm new brand new here :shy: ... I find alot of comfort reading the posts, knowing that I'm not alone, and I thought I'd chime in. :)

We decided early this past fall to ttc our third child, and fell pregnant right away once we started to 'try'. (both of my other children were conceived the first try too) The timing was perfect and we were very excited. At 5 and a half weeks, on January 5th, I had a natural miscarriage. I'm now on cd2 (...again... :growlmad: ) and determined/confident that this will be the month. I don't think I can take another BFN. I was not prepared for how completely devestating they would feel. (and I'm a POAS addict apparently).. My husband and I didn't tell anyone we were ttc, we hadn't told anyone that I was pregnant yet, and I haven't even been able to tell my family that I miscarried :( I don't want to upset them when there is absolutely nothing they can do... it just feels really private, but sometimes I need to vent so bad I could burst. Does that make sense?

My heart breaks for each and every one of your losses :cry: Best wishes to everyone
:dust:

so sorry for your loss, feel free to cry, rant and talk to us as much as you need, you can PM if you want to talk xxx

I lost my baby on 26th February this year and we want to ttc again as soon as I have been given all cear at my follow up appoinment x

Hi Ladies.
I suffered my 6th loss on 27th January due to ectopic pg. Had my first period on 21 Feb and waiting for AF on 20th March, then I figure I will be fine to try again, I have had unprotected sex this month but don't have that pg feeling, so I'm waiting for OV on 2nd April, which will be my last chance to have my 2011 baby, slthough tbh I don't mind as long as I get my forever baby, it's just so difficult all this waiting and I am dreading the awful 2 week wait xxx.

sorry to hear about all your mc :(

be positive, you already are if your here!:)

fairy dust

i am 13-14 dpo still bfn

hi ladies, so sorry for your losses, good luck for the future.

spellfairy - good luck, fingers crossed this will be your month.

lost my baby at 12 weeks 0n january 13th, then another baby at 4 weeks on february 26th. plus 5 early miscarriages between 2004-2007, and 3 more after my son in 09

I am really ready for my forever baby!

Thanks eternal, hope you are well pet x

i am not sooo certain now dulling cramps and pink cm.. af might be on her way:( i was so sure after i got the positive op k id caught the egg, even used a moon cup and pillow and bottom etc :( boo hooo could say a lot of swear words but iam just frustrated.

Hi Ladies,
I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm new here. I just miscarried my twins last week 3.8.11 naturally. I'm heart broken but my fiance and I want to actually TTC this time - the twins were a lovely surprise. I had actually stopped bleeding two days before my miscarriage and haven't bled since having the miscarriage. I've read conflicting information about when to TTC after a miscarriage. We decided that we would like to try right away.

I'm supposed to go get blood drawn tomorrow to check and make sure my HCG levels have gone down. A few moments ago, I took a HPT to see if I would get a negative result. Well, I got a faint positive instead. I'm assuming this means my levels haven't gone down enough. But we did dtd last night and a few nights ago.

I hope some of you will be my TTC buddies. :hugs:

aw b butterfly so so sorry for your loss:( it took a week for mine to go down and i had dc after retained placenta. I went through first month trying and it didnt happen:( this is my second try and i defo ov as i had a positive test. I have pinkish cm so af is on her way. think my body is telling me that my body is still not just ready yet to get pregnant. i got pregnant first cycle of trying in sept and lost in jan :( you will get there.

I was sooo desp to get pregnant i started trying right away iam glad i had a af cos then i knew my body was starting to heal and apparently your 70% more likely to loose again if you dont have a AF. BUUTTT there are a few on here who lost same time as me and are pregnant already, 1 i know of who has lost already:(. Its such a journey.. some short some long, just as long as we get to hold a baby at end of it makes it much more worth while.

Eternal, I had ERPC on 12th Jan, but no period yet - how about you? We are so eager to try xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->