Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Urchin - That was a lovely piece of writing and so true. I am determined to be more open about my MC's as i refuse to hide i like some dirty little sercet. I dont care that it makes others feel uncomfortable, i went through it so they can bear to acknowledge it.

Pink - hugs again hun its not easy to go through this. I remember everytime when i have been rescanned i had this horrid little grain of hope that they had missed something. Will warn you though that the comedown when you find out they were correct is pretty bad too. :hug:

FF - great news about the OH and fingers crossed the change in diet helps those swimmers along x

FF: Ummm, I'm awful at reading charts but maybe you ov'd on Sunday but the dip in temps doesn't look good.. what's it say if you sneak in a couple more high temps?

Urchin: I wish I had someone say something like that to me in highschool, that it happens to many women and it wasn't just me. I've had one pregnancy (because I was in highschool and stupid) but I lost it at around 7 weeks. That is a wonderful piece of writing and it did make me tear up, but in a good way? Not sure how to describe it, but so much of it's true..

Pinkfee: :hugs: The decision is definitely right for you as long as you are comfortable with it, I'm sure all the anxiety you are feeling about your loss is normal :flower:

Razcox: I have the same determination about my infertility but not so much about my m/c because of the uneasy feelings of what happened afterwards with my parents and crazy psycho ex; I'd rather just be able to forget about that.. But I've already decided that if we aren't pregnant by National Infertility Awareness Week I'm 'coming out' so to say :) It shouldn't be something anyone hides!

My coming out moment was two fold, i posted on FB about pregnacy loss awareness day and also on my last due date.

Feisty Fidget - thanks for telling me that because i asked my gynocologist and he said that it shouldn't be a problem to take the vitamin while on blood thinners and propafenone pills. :growlmad:
then to make sure i checked the label for vitamin k because it helps "thicken" the bloodstream and would counter act but i never thought about/knew about zinc.
my husband said he asked his cardiologist and he said it's fine but i am beginning to doubt he even told him what kind of vitamins...
we stopped them anyway.

thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

No problem hun :flower:

It was actually a pharmacist that initially told us and then we had a leaflet from the warfarin clinic with foods and vitamins to avoid and it was on there.

Have a look at this site;

https://home.caregroup.org/clinical/altmed/interactions/Drugs/Warfarin.htm

Lots of handy information on what to avoid, I know it states warfarin but most blood thinners are similar :flower:

Morning,
We are off to see the FS for the first time today, did you take anything with you? On picking up my blood test results and hubby SA as well. Anything else? And on your first visit did the dr do any examinations? Xx

Good luck today, my situation was a bit different so no idea what will happen at your appointment but wanted to wish you luck and answers xx :flower:

Very excited! But currently stuck on a train on my way into London, was only going to work for a few hours and then coming home, what a waste!
I'll let you know later how we get on xx

Buckles - first appointment will be questions .... they'll ask a lot and decide what tests they are going to send you for, but you'll get appointments through for those - they won't do them today

Hope it all goes well for you xxx

Pink - hugs again hun its not easy to go through this. I remember everytime when i have been rescanned i had this horrid little grain of hope that they had missed something. Will warn you though that the comedown when you find out they were correct is pretty bad too.

Thanks Raz i'm not really expecting there to be a different result, I just think there should be a second person to verify the miscarriage.

I've had quite a bit of cramping last night so I don't think it will be very long before I start to go naturally anyway.

Buckles - good luck on your first appt, as Urch said its mainly questions and what tests they'll want you both to do.

Pink as soon as you feel it may be starting please take some strong painkillers hun :hugs: I found a hot water bottle really helped too :hug:

Good Luck Buckles, as Urchin said it will most probably be lots of questions today :flower:

Well the gluten free diet seems to be working well for DH :dance: He isn't happy about it and his Mum did try sticking up for him by saying how hard it is for him but the last few years hasn't exactly been a picnic for me either :wacko: Macaroni Cheese tonight with home-made pasta! Nom nom

So just a little rant! I'm on CD 19 and I still haven't gotten a rise in temperature on my bbt! I'm so irritated because I was pretty much consistent the last 3 cycles that I've been charting! I called my FS this morning and he's supposed to call me back because if I'm not going to be ovulating this cycle I want to be put on clomid. He told me last month that if I don't get pregnant by February that we were to come in and discuss whats next and if AF comes on time, which is February 15th I don't want to miss my opportunity to take clomid next month! Sorry for the rant, I'm sure very frustrated because I was sure I would be ovulating the last 3 days but it just didn't happen!

Is it possible to ovulate and not get a rise on the bbt? Or is it okay to ovulate really late in your cycle?

Hey Ash, when did you have your HSG?

Only reason I am asking is because my ovulation has been delayed by over a week :( This has never ever happened before and I'm not even sure if I have actually ovulated and am currently CD23 (my flipping cycle is usually 28 days!) so think I will have to go back on the clomid or injectables too :(

I had my HSG about 3 months ago ... so I don't think that has to do with it but you never know! My cycles get like this every once in a while, where I'll be 2 weeks late for AF but then I never get a bfp ... who knows whats going on.

I contacted my FS and I have an appointment with him next Friday to talk about what is next since I don't think I'm going to be ovulating this cycle and if I get my period on the 15th which is when it is due then I'll most likely be starting clomid.

Ash it's a little late for the clomid on CD 19... I think BBT is usually pretty reliable, especially if it's been reliable for you before. There's no problem with Oing late, they like to make us think out bodies operate like clockwork, but they don't, no one is perfectly regular all the time. The LP is the portion that doesn't change quite so much but peoples follicular phases can be all over the place. Even if your period comes late, you can still start clomid at the beginning of your next cycle even if it's late. Perhaps when he phones you back ask them to call you in a prescription for clomid so you can start it next cycle and have it all ready.

Yeah I know it's too late for clomid, but I want to have it for next cycle which starts February 15th

Hi
Just thought I'd pop in and update you from our appointment today. Dr was lovely, and gave me and internal and took some swabs, then did an internal ultra sound which was all clear, and I even saw my little eggs growing in my left ovary!
I've also been told that I have to have a HSG and if that's all clear, I'll be put on clomid even though I ovulate every month, as it's looking highly likely that I'm falling under the unexplained area.... :(
If clomid doesn't work we'll be going down the ivf route... £5k each cycle privately or we wait for the nhs but hopefully we won't get that.
Xxx

Hey Buckles - wow! You must be the only woman in the known universe who's had actual tests on their first appointment! Lucky you - it will speed things up for you. There's so much waitin in this game that even slicing a few weeks off is a big bonus!

Well, it's 9 o'clock and I'm in bed ... Absolutely shattered but thought I'd pop in to say goodnight xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->