Anyone LTTTC Number One?

I still honestly don't feel comfortable in LTTTC. A large majority of you ladies have completed most of your testing, and I'm still waiting on an HSG. I just feel in limbo, but I am fairly comfortable here.

Dazed :hugs: In the UK testing for infertility is minimal

• Ovulation Check
  • Ultrasound
  • HSG

You're usually only get more if something is flagged in a test, so your not that far behind :flower: There is obviously SA for the men but that is fairly routine. We are now in the limbo of unexplained which is pants as could happen next cycle, next year, next decade or never.

HA.... I don't think I will ever get DH to do is SA. I have the referral to do it, but for all I know he doesn't want to know if he is less of a man. If he only knew what I have had to endure at this point.

Dazed. I know what you mean I moved over to LTTTC way before testing was complete. And it took me a solid 6months to talk DH into a sample. He only did it if he could call for te results instead of me because if the results were bad he "wanted time to process" before I found out. I guess understandable. Of course the call resulted in him strutting around like a peacock about how he had superior equipment but didn't actually write any numbers down.

It doesn't really matter too much. Testing complete or not because with unexplained infertility there's not much they can do anyway. I mean. They'll give you options of IUI & clomid and whatnot but none of those are designed to "fix the problem" or even really designed for unexplained infertility. Like clomid is designed for people with no or disordered ovulation, IUI works better for cervical mucous problems or low sperm count. It's probably some cellular interaction or something deep down that they just don't have he capability to find or fix at this point.

I have had this referral (and my HSG referral) since July. Its cheap for his test, but mine is a bit more pricey. I need to e-mail my doc with what the insurance company said so I can try to get it covered, but I am going to wait until after I get my tax return so I have the money in case insurance changes their mind or something isn't done to the insurance company's standards.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp:

THAT IS ALL

Well unfortunately for my that ugly and mean :witch: showed her ugly head. I was optimistic for a few days but today she came, but not full force.

:yipee:
AGHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Urch!!!!!! I knew it!!!!
Yippeeeeeee!!!!!
:wohoo:
And PS what is it like 4am over there?! Lol :rofl:
PPS I want a photo. Either here or in your journal!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp:

THAT IS ALL
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO, CONGRATS HUN!!!! That is awesome news, I am so happy for you!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/fireworks_animated-3.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Fireworks-05-june-2.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Fireworks-05-june-2.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/fireworks_animated-3.gif

OMG Urchin, what fantastic news!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:
Congrats to you hun! Hope you continue to relax and enjoy and glow =D

I knew it....... I just knew it Urchin. That is the greatest news ever, fingers crossed both Eenie and Meenie are both on board. You have truly given me so much hope for IVF xxxx

thank you so much everyone!

I am just sat here grinning all over my face :D see!
I woke Mr Urch up to tell him the good news this morning - then we had a big cuddle and talking in squeeky whispers for a while, then dropped off to sleep again.

I've already had my shower - but he is still a big sleepy lump in the bed.
Today we are forecast heavy snow, so I think we shall spend today making good food, batoning down the hatches and grinning at each other

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Urchin I knew it! I am so very happy for you hun :dance: You are the first IVF mama that I have gotten to know and I would like to say a huge thank you for filling us all with hope.

Now you are on strict instructions to take it easy for at LEAST the next couple of months, seriously if I see that you have been doing DIY or exerting yourself in any way, I am going to personally come up there and kick Mr Urchins a$$ :gun: (as he should be ensuring you don't do anything to tire yourself out!).

Would also ask if it is ok with everyone else if you wouldn't mind sticking around :flower: This thread would not be the same without you xxx

Want2bmom sorry hun :hugs:

AFM who the feck knows what is going on with my ovulation :wacko: Either way we are pretty much out this cycle, onto next month! x

cogratulations Urchin!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::happydance:
that's the best news i have heard in a long time! :thumbup:

FF
Not negotiable Urch is required to report in regularly. It is rare I need to put down my coffe while read someone's post lest it come out my nose laughing. And that's regular for Urch.
Sorry Urch. You're stuck with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"