Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Congratulations! Never been so excited to be logging on. Super happy for you :dance:

awh shucks you guys! of course I'll stop around - this is the bestest thread there is :D

don't know what you mean about spraying the screen with coffee though - ALL of my contributions to this thread are entirely sensible .... just think of the moving ballad 'Lying Tits' - brings a lump to my throat :D

Congratulations Urch, i'm so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

those clever dogs of yours did know what they were sniffing!!!

they did - they were sniffing the people puppies!

Hi All,

Urchin - mega congratulations!

Loving this thread ladies, I'm 33 soon 34 and feeling well under pressure about TTC the number 1. We've been trying for a year and half, and so far 2 I had 2 miscarriages.
It's hard and sometimes painful long journey for some of us but we will get there!

Finger crossed for everyone and congrats for the BFP!

ay up sunnysun - and thank you very much!

welcome to the thread, it's lovely in here (although it's like the Hotel California - once you join they don't let you leave) mwah ha haaaaa

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations Urch!!! Oh honey I am soooo happy for you and Mr Urch!!!
Happy and Healthy pregnancy to you lovey!!

Well unfortunately for my that ugly and mean :witch: showed her ugly head. I was optimistic for a few days but today she came, but not full force.

I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun!!! Big hugs to you...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi All,

Urchin - mega congratulations!

Loving this thread ladies, I'm 33 soon 34 and feeling well under pressure about TTC the number 1. We've been trying for a year and half, and so far 2 I had 2 miscarriages.
It's hard and sometimes painful long journey for some of us but we will get there!

Finger crossed for everyone and congrats for the BFP!

Welcome to the group!!It is nice to meet you!:flower: I am so sorry for your losses!!!:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/wttg-r-berrygirl-08.gif

Thank you girls! Love the welcome picture Wannab.

Let's hope for a BFP for everyone soon!

oh my god congratulations urch! I knew you were gonna get BFP! I am so so so happy for you, and you have made me have some hope for ivf! I am so happy congratulation mr and mrs urch.. Xx

hey girls. i have a question... :blush: what are your thoughts on KY jelly?
i know avoiding it's use as often as possible is the best idea but we have a size issue... either i am too small or my husband is too wide ...and it certainly helps. but does it decrease our chances significantly? opinions please.
thanks in advance.
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

i know avoiding it's use as often as possible is the best idea but we have a size issue... either i am too small or my husband is too wide ...and it certainly helps. but does it decrease our chances significantly? opinions please.
thanks in advance.

Yes dear you need to stay away from it at all costs. Have you ever heard of Preseed? It is a fertility freindly lube that my DH and I use. Some women actually use it to HELP conception

funny i asked my doctor about it -actually i asked two obgyn's one said that it's ok but should be avoided, the other said no big deal since it's water based.
the second one is a younger doctor who seems to get his info a little mixed up. like when he told me my stitches from the laparoscopy were going to fall out on their own and two weeks later i was at the local free clinic getting them cut out by a nurse who ensured me that i would have scars now. forever.
why did i listen to him?
well as i had already suspected, this month went to waste.
:shrug::dohh:
thanks for the info.
will be ordering the pre seed.

thanks in advance.

Yes dear you need to stay away from it at all costs. Have you ever heard of Preseed? It is a fertility freindly lube that my DH and I use. Some women actually use it to HELP conception

WSS... I use pre seed as well... It is a sperm friendly lubrication...

Here is a link to it.....

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html?gclid=CMujxbbbhK4CFUHc4AodimJp3g

Another great tool for helping with TTC is softcups... I am not sure if you have heard of them or not, but you can insert them after sex to hold the :spermy: in close to your cervix... some girls have their OH ejaculate into the soft cup and than insert it after, and alot of girls leave the soft cup in over night....

here is a link to the soft cups....

https://store.softcup.com/softcup-c2.aspx

URCH!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: !!

But I just want to say I'm glad to see you leave but I'm sad to see you go!
(However, I agree with the other ladies though, you are not allowed to leave :))

Welcome Sunnysun! Hope your stay is a short one! :flower:

And Dazed: I also haven't had my HSG yet though I moved over after the first three months of Clomid didn't work (rx'd b/c of LPD) so you aren't alone! Are you in the states? My HSG is going to be about $500 and that's with the cash discount

don't worry, I won't leave my laydeez :D
you lot are too nice to leave behind - and besides, I need to keep an eye on you all and count the BFPs as they stack up :D

lucylou (and all the other IVFers) do keep your hopes up ... IVF doesn't always work for sure, but for those of us with very few options, it really does give us a fighting chance

confused about the soft cup... but i am going to order the pre seed. looking for an online pharmacy here in greece to avoid paying a lot in shipping and handling fees. so far no luck.
but is it impossible to concieve after having used ky? should i give up hope for this month? this sucks. :cry:
i secretly never give up hope- it's always in the back of my mind but it's a huge disappointment that i didn't think about this earlier. ](*,)#-o

Congratulations urch!! Fantastic news, Really happy for you and mr urch!
Xxx

Urchin I am glad you are sticking around I think I need someone to give me a good slap when the IVF starts taking it's toll etc
Welcome Sunny
Lucy when are you due to start IVF? Do you know yet?? Maybe we can hold each others hand!!
Greek you could try conceive Plus also it is UK and I know boots do it, I don't not how much they will charge for shipping abroad, but my be worth a look
*Waves* to all you other lovely lttc 1ers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"