Anyone LTTTC Number One?

don't worry, I won't leave my laydeez :D
you lot are too nice to leave behind - and besides, I need to keep an eye on you all and count the BFPs as they stack up :D

lucylou (and all the other IVFers) do keep your hopes up ... IVF doesn't always work for sure, but for those of us with very few options, it really does give us a fighting chance

I know it is not a for sure option but yours gives me hope and makes me feel better! i just knew you were PG, you will be able to advise Mrs H and I what to expect! I am a little excited too...

Silly question - do you feel pregnant? i cant wait to see the two lines :happydance:

Thanks for making feel welcome girls!

I have used pre seed too but then switched to conceive plus as so many people here recommended it, not sure if you have this in the USA but they're probably very similar.

I don't really like the sound of using soft cups but i guess it's just one of those things that you get used to it after a while, does anyone use them?

MrsHowley are you waiting to be referred for IVF? My FS was talking about it when i saw him two days ago, but first i'm doing all the blood test and scans for the tubes and ovaries.

Urchin I am glad you are sticking around I think I need someone to give me a good slap when the IVF starts taking it's toll etc
Welcome Sunny
Lucy when are you due to start IVF? Do you know yet?? Maybe we can hold each others hand!!
Greek you could try conceive Plus also it is UK and I know boots do it, I don't not how much they will charge for shipping abroad, but my be worth a look
*Waves* to all you other lovely lttc 1ers xx

Hey hun, how good is it about Urch! gives us both hope hey?!

Well i have a letter but it has gone to my mums, so i am picking up next week im not sure what it will say as i dont know if they write to you to say you are on the waiting list or if it will be an appointment?! Do you know, have you got an appointment yet? Oh i think we will have to hold each others hand for sure! Lucy xx

lucylou - yes, I do feel pregnant! and I'm really enjoying it! My tits are very sore and itchy and my belly is crampy and I DON'T CARE!

Mrs H - no slaps, but I will hold your hand... I'll not lie, IVF is very tough on you - physically and emotionally...but there again, us LTTTCers know all about emotional rollercoasters don't we? It just all gets concentrated in IVF as you know exactly what's happening at all the different stages

anyways - it is more than worth a shot isn't it? All of us here are here because we have been trying for a long time to achieve what other women can get without even trying ... because it is the most important thing there is (or at least ranks up there as one of the most important) We are just lucky that in this day and age, science has given us hope where nature neglected us.

so, no slaps from me - just hugs :hugs:

lucylou - yes, I do feel pregnant! and I'm really enjoying it! My tits are very sore and itchy and my belly is crampy and I DON'T CARE!

Mrs H - no slaps, but I will hold your hand... I'll not lie, IVF is very tough on you - physically and emotionally...but there again, us LTTTCers know all about emotional rollercoasters don't we? It just all gets concentrated in IVF as you know exactly what's happening at all the different stages

anyways - it is more than worth a shot isn't it? All of us here are here because we have been trying for a long time to achieve what other women can get without even trying ... because it is the most important thing there is (or at least ranks up there as one of the most important) We are just lucky that in this day and age, science has given us hope where nature neglected us.

so, no slaps from me - just hugs :hugs:

Arghhhhhhhhhhh thats great hun long time coming to hey! I said to my OH when i get pregnant i will not moan about ANYTHING! he laughs as he knows what im like, but i really do mean it! ha

I think that is my only worry it seems very tough on the woman my friend has been through it and she says its tough but if it gets you where you wanna be then so be it!

Lucy xx

For those other IVF'ers I can only agree with Urch, i know i'm not a glowing success story but I have only positives to say about IVF as IVF has given me the only BFP that I've ever had! And i'm just waiting to hear when/if I can give it another go.

Greekgirl, re: KY... i don't think you can ever say for certain but it acts as a spermicide, me and my OH were using it for ages before we realised. Lets just say I don't think it helps!

Its snowing where I am! :cold:

Aww bless you Urchin, super glad your sticking around :flower:

I turned into a bit of a psycho during my pregnancy, never resented being pregnant obviously but hated being so hormonal, moody, nasty etc. I swore that with the next one I would force myself to be positive and happy no matter how crap my emotions would be running.

No snow here, just heavy rain; the dog is refusing to go out into the rain so has both whizzed and pooped on the bedroom carpet and still has the cheek to whine to come up onto the bed :growlmad:

Sunny my gyno referred me in December he had been talking about it for a long time it wasn't until we got a definite issue that we got referred

Lucy sounds like your not far behind me I had my letter a few weeks ago, Had all the relevant re-tests (protocol) done now we go and see our FS........ when ever the appointment arrives, and then I believe they then refer us to our clinic we are hoping Bath or Bristol eeek :)

Urchin I am trying to be prepared for the new roller coaster ride I am just glad that the ride might actually end with this one.... and it will be nice to get some friendly advice along the way

Pink You are a success it did work it is just such a terrible shame, and I wish you the best luck in the world and I hope you can get started again very soon once you are ready of course. We have lots of snow too

Sunny my gyno referred me in December he had been talking about it for a long time it wasn't until we got a definite issue that we got referred

Lucy sounds like your not far behind me I had my letter a few weeks ago, Had all the relevant re-tests (protocol) done now we go and see our FS........ when ever the appointment arrives, and then I believe they then refer us to our clinic we are hoping Bath or Bristol eeek :)

Urchin I am trying to be prepared for the new roller coaster ride I am just glad that the ride might actually end with this one.... and it will be nice to get some friendly advice along the way

Pink You are a success it did work it is just such a terrible shame, and I wish you the best luck in the world and I hope you can get started again very soon once you are ready of course. We have lots of snow too

i heard that you have to have all tests re done good job as hospital have lost all my records.. Think we will get referred to manchester so do you have to go to the referral clinic for all the tests? Did they say how long waiting list would be.. And i agree urch can give us some friendly advise on the yay.. :) xx

no I won't find out about the waiting times until we see our FS, and that will be a deciding factor on our decision for where we go...... well at least we hope it will. If you don't mind me askung you lucy have you had a diagnosis yet? Sometimes they will do further tests. luckily for me I had a good gyno, he didn't refer me until he found out what our issue was x

Sunny I've taken to using softcups. A little awkward at first but no problem now. They haven't worked obviously but they make me feel a little more proactive and I don't feel like I need to stay in bed after BDing to keep them from falling out.

For me personally I just can't get on with the softcups, I will probably have another bash at them the cycle that I go all out to get that :bfp: in March but for now they seem costly and kind of like a step too far :wacko: Completely ridiculous I know but I get so paranoid if perhaps I have managed to not scoop the :spermy: up and am somehow blocking my cervix opening. As I said, crazy :wacko:

OMG I thought I was the only one FF!
All the time I've been reading on here about them I've been thinking 'but what if I manage to shut the lads OUT rather than IN???' :haha:

Not as crazy as you feared?
remember this is the woman who makes up songs about her tits! :wacko:

ah ah:rofl: you're funny, girls!

I'm opting out the softcup too for the moment.

I didn't like the soft cups I tried them once and I found them really hard to remove and I got all panicked, and even asked my hubby to take them out...... oh the dignity of things we do to get pregnant, If only I knew then I was wasting my time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->