Anyone LTTTC Number One?

lol there is no dignity in any of this - once you have met dildo-cam, all sense of your la-la being a private place is well and truly quashed!

We go up all the levels as long as we get there!

What's the dilto-cam?

lol dildo-cam is the internal ultrasound camera thingie ... which looks an awful lot like a dildo (they even put a condom on it!)

Dildo-Cam:haha::rofl:

its the transvaginal ultrasound wand they use instead of on belly....

I actually called it the dildocam infront of my scan tech..bahahah

Yes I am soon to meet Dildo-Cam..... it can't be any worse than the catheter for the HSG surely, I had 2 peoples heads looking into it, trying to figure out why it wouldn't work. I was so glad hubby was waiting outside :)

Ha ha ha, that's really made me chuckle! Dildocam... Ha ha ha

How are you all today? I've been shovelling snow pretty much most of the day, and then we went sledging... I ran (slide) to the shop when I found out that they had sledges, I. A very big kid.
Xx

Hi girls, I've had lots to catch up on since I was away on a MUCH needed vacation to the Caribbean.

skoer Congrats on the new job!

wannabe I definitely feel like this LTTC is taking a great toll on my relationship with my DH. Plus the finances of it all only complicate it even more. Sometimes I do feel like I have nothing to look forward to in my life if there won't be children in it. :sad1:

pinkfee I am so sorry about your loss. I MCed at 5 weeks back in 2010 and only found out by the heavy bleeding. I cannot imagine finding that out at a scan. I understand your hesitation regarding going natural or D&C. I am always for natural, but I think the ladies are right about sometimes needing to take action. Hope you are doing well :hugs:

And welcome to all the newbies! :hi:

AFM, stupid :witch: arrived on my trip, earlier than expected. I was supposed to call my FS on CD1 so that they could start monitoring CD2-4 and start the Clomid + IUI this month, but I was still away and now I am going to need to wait for the next cycle. I'm kinda bummed, but I guess I am okay with it because it will give me some time to get back into the swing of things after being away. Also this way I will have more time to mentally prepare for it.

My DH and I have made a commitment of getting into great shape in case that might help? We bought a treadmill and have actually started a weekly routine. I am pretty fit, but haven't been jogging in the last year or so, so my used to be muscles are now slush. My DH is pretty good too, but he should probably replace his belly with some abs. Exercising has actually helped me keep my mind off of TTC for just a little bit. It is helping me relax a little bit and plus I feel like I am taking a tiny bit of control of this LTTC roller-coaster.

Personally softcups freak me out. I think I'll do all kinds of crazy things to TTC, but I'm not there yet. And I HATE the dildo-cam! I have had the 'pleasure' of the dildo cam waaayy too many times which was during my diagnostic cycle. And I will have to enjoy/endure it again when I do my monitored medicated IUI cycle. Yuck!

And OMG ... You know you are a LTTCer when your HPTs are about to expire! :dohh: So sad ...

no I won't find out about the waiting times until we see our FS, and that will be a deciding factor on our decision for where we go...... well at least we hope it will. If you don't mind me askung you lucy have you had a diagnosis yet? Sometimes they will do further tests. luckily for me I had a good gyno, he didn't refer me until he found out what our issue was x

Hey mrs H, dont mind you asking at all... At first we were un explained, then on our last visit they decided that it was OH morphology that was the issue, and said that IVF was our best option?! I did ask if there was any thing we could do to improve and they said no, but looking on line i seen that there were wellman for men that help Morphology so we are trying any way... It will be interesting when they do another SA to see if they have made any difference.. I hope we go through it tofgether too and have a fab result like Urchin! :happydance:

Yes Lucy all we can do is try and hope for the best, and trust the magic of Science and Medicine. I had hubby on wellman despite his spermies being normal, it won't do any harm in trying to improve anything at this stage, we are yet to discover if it has made any difference, so I will let you know once we find out xxx

Vitamins can't do any harm - and should certainly make the troops the best they can be :D

urchin i wish there was a "like" button for your new pregnancy ticker!!! i am so happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Bbyno1 :flower: Good luck with your upcoming labour!

I too wish there was a like button :)

Im LTTTC #1 for 4 years now. My DH has low sperm count and I have endometriosis. Our only option is IVF per our doctor, which is very expensive. We are apply for the Cade foundation grant for funding this year. Aside from that, we have been just trying different home remedies including softcups. Now in my TWW so we'll see if thats effective!

Hi girls, I've had lots to catch up on since I was away on a MUCH needed vacation to the Caribbean.

skoer Congrats on the new job!

wannabe I definitely feel like this LTTC is taking a great toll on my relationship with my DH. Plus the finances of it all only complicate it even more. Sometimes I do feel like I have nothing to look forward to in my life if there won't be children in it. :sad1:

pinkfee I am so sorry about your loss. I MCed at 5 weeks back in 2010 and only found out by the heavy bleeding. I cannot imagine finding that out at a scan. I understand your hesitation regarding going natural or D&C. I am always for natural, but I think the ladies are right about sometimes needing to take action. Hope you are doing well :hugs:

And welcome to all the newbies! :hi:

AFM, stupid :witch: arrived on my trip, earlier than expected. I was supposed to call my FS on CD1 so that they could start monitoring CD2-4 and start the Clomid + IUI this month, but I was still away and now I am going to need to wait for the next cycle. I'm kinda bummed, but I guess I am okay with it because it will give me some time to get back into the swing of things after being away. Also this way I will have more time to mentally prepare for it.

My DH and I have made a commitment of getting into great shape in case that might help? We bought a treadmill and have actually started a weekly routine. I am pretty fit, but haven't been jogging in the last year or so, so my used to be muscles are now slush. My DH is pretty good too, but he should probably replace his belly with some abs. Exercising has actually helped me keep my mind off of TTC for just a little bit. It is helping me relax a little bit and plus I feel like I am taking a tiny bit of control of this LTTC roller-coaster.

Personally softcups freak me out. I think I'll do all kinds of crazy things to TTC, but I'm not there yet. And I HATE the dildo-cam! I have had the 'pleasure' of the dildo cam waaayy too many times which was during my diagnostic cycle. And I will have to enjoy/endure it again when I do my monitored medicated IUI cycle. Yuck!

And OMG ... You know you are a LTTCer when your HPTs are about to expire! :dohh: So sad ...

Thank you for your kind and understanding words hun!!!:hugs::hugs: I think we all get down at times but somehow we manage to dust ourselves off and get ourselves back up no matter how bad it hurts... us ladies are all very strong when it comes right down to it i think....:hugs::hugs: I am feeling better since I wrote that post when I was feeling so down earlier though..:thumbup:

I hope that you had a good vacation. I am sorry that the :witch: came and than on top of that the timing was bad and made you miss your IUI for this cycle...:hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you for your upcoming cycle hun.. :dust: :dust:

Im LTTTC #1 for 4 years now. My DH has low sperm count and I have endometriosis. Our only option is IVF per our doctor, which is very expensive. We are apply for the Cade foundation grant for funding this year. Aside from that, we have been just trying different home remedies including softcups. Now in my TWW so we'll see if thats effective!

Welcome to the group!!! It is nice to meet you! Good luck and baby dust to you for this cycle!!! :dust: :dust:

I hope that you can get your funding for IVF. :thumbup: My DH also has a low sperm count as a result of a 14 year old vasectomy reversal. His sperm count is good enough for us to try IUI even though it is low next but before I can do that I have to have a hysteroscopy to remove a polyp from my uterus and I am also having a lap surgery done to try to unblock my fallopian tube as well in March hopefully if everything goes as scheduled and than my DH and I will be doing IUI next. We will have to pay for the IUI out of our own pockets so that will be tuff since I dont have health insurance coverage for infertility so I can relate to how difficult it is to be able to afford infertility care. :hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/bees.jpg

welcome SeekingB!
Please jump stright in - this is a very friendly thread :D
I was TTC for around 4 years too and have just got my BFP following IVF - so will help with any IVF questions that I can xxx

Thanks Purple we'll i'm a week in and still no bleeding :( i'm going to make an appt with my GP as its doing my head in and i'm not sure I can take the waiting much more.

welcome seekingbaby :flower:

as for dildo-cam after having all the preliminary tests and then IVF we are old friends!! :haha:

Hello ladies i haven't been on here for ages and haven't managed to read everyones posts yet, so just had a quick look through. Pink i am so sorry for ur loss from my experience my first mc i waited about a month to let nature takes it's course but it didn't so i had to have a d and c and the other three mc's nature did it, but i kinda wish i had never had the d and c now as i have read it can cause scarring and damage in the uterus which cause fertility issues. FF i'm sorry about oh sa results xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->