Anyone LTTTC Number One?

@Aintlifegrand & vjpfief.... Welcome to the group girls, It is nice to meet you both... Good luck and baby dust to you two ladies... :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-16.jpg

Hello ladies!! Any UK girls watch The One Show last night they had a report about IVF??
Anyway speaking of which..... I only blimmin well got my appointment letter to see my FS RE IVF :) xx

I did... I was told by my FS that it was a postcode lottery, which is totally naff but fab news for you!!! Xxx

Hey PinkFee - if you can afford it, then I think a private scan is the way to go ... get a definite picture of what is going on, so that you can make your decision without any tinge of 'what if.....'
and if the news isn't good, then I think it might be a good idea to get the hospital to move things along for you, so that you can grieve and heal - big hugs hon :hugs:

MrsH - that's cracking news! when's your appointment????? *bounce*

Is definitely is a lottery I get 1 free so I am happy.... but if I live 3 miles down the road it would be 1 and I would also only have to be 25 to qualify where as it is 30 here luckily we fit the guidelines but it is unfair for others :(

Yay! I can't wait! I'm so happy for you and if you have twins I'll be so so so excited for you! I always wanted twins and even if you didn't plan on twins, you'll be filled with 2x's more joy =D

Well good luck and I have my FX'd for two babies!

Urchin, twins would be amazing! And Mrs howley you've been very lucky, we haven't found out yet if we qualify x

Hey PinkFee - if you can afford it, then I think a private scan is the way to go ... get a definite picture of what is going on, so that you can make your decision without any tinge of 'what if.....'
and if the news isn't good, then I think it might be a good idea to get the hospital to move things along for you, so that you can grieve and heal - big hugs hon :hugs:

MrsH - that's cracking news! when's your appointment????? *bounce*

Thanks urch thats what my sister said and i've looked into the scan prices and its not as bad as I thought, so I think I will just have one to stop my head from wondering.

MrsH - fab news! :happydance:hope it goes well. and yes I did watch the One Show last night aswell, didn't realise that some PCT's don't even fund 1 cycle. Thats a scary thought and it makes me thankful for what i've received.

Thought I'd make you all chuckle. My CBFM peaked yesterday and today, and my hubby works shift work, so I called in sick to bd my husband as really didn't want to miss my OV!
Had a great afternoon!! Xx

Buckles haha :haha: that made me smile thankyou!!

i'm impressed with your dedication to :sex: if there is any justice in this word you'll have a lovely BFP at the end of the month!!

Good luck

Is definitely is a lottery I get 1 free so I am happy.... but if I live 3 miles down the road it would be 1 and I would also only have to be 25 to qualify where as it is 30 here luckily we fit the guidelines but it is unfair for others :(

I meant to say if I lived 3 miles down the road I would get 3 cycles on the NHS, but I don't :(
Urchin I have to ring tomorrow to see when it is I know it is early days but it is getting so much more exciting now, as all the other appts seemed to bring bad news and sadness..... and we finally have hope :)

lucylou I think it's a great idea that you have your OH taking the vitamins. It should only benefit his SA (I think). I'm even thinking of getting my DH to take them although his SA was normal, because the higher the numbers the better. All of these 'normals' that the FS tells us the SA should be are somewhat misleading. I've read specifically about morphology that some FS say it should be greater than 4%, but some other FS say it should be greater than 20%?!??! Now that's a huge difference. From what I can tell, >15% is what the SA should be, but they have now changed the normals because most of the population doesn't take care of themselves and therefore their SA quality is drastically reduced yet they can still conceive. This is just my own interpretation of things I have read. All to say, the better the number the

GL lucylou and MrsH with the new and improved SA results and then with a successful IVF! =)

Welcome seekingbaby! GL in your TWW!

Welcome Chels! GL with Clomid this month! I've started to use Preseed a couple of cycles ago, and I have to say that I really like it. My suggestion is to use a bit less than 3gm like it says in the instructions, otherwise it just feels like too much and too slippery. Try 2.5gm or a bit less to start. If you will be using preseed, I'm not sure you need to also use robitussin? I think preseed alone should solve the lubrication and PH levels. But I suppose it also won't hurt. Good luck.

Thanks Purple! I do agree about morphology its so confusing! every one seems to have a different opinion and also some say this does not matter that much... god only knows but like you say taking the vits can only help hey! xx

Hello Ladies! We have been TTC#1 since May 2010. My husband and I have been together for 12 years, married for 8. We are both 31, getting ready to turn 32. We waited so long to start trying because for years we weren't even sure we wanted kids, then when we decided we did, my husband traveled for work all the time, and he didn't want me to be doing it on my own. Well, now I wish we would have just started, since it's been close to 2 years.
I joined this forum several months ago, then gave up TTC for a while after we found out my husband's sperm count was very low (under 7 million). I've done all the testing, and I'm completely fine. We've tried acupuncture, preseed, soft cups, egg whites, opk, etc.
I have really had a hard time dealing with everything. Some days are fine, some days I just cry all day long and am deeply depressed. It took me 2 years to talk my husband into TTC, and I have a lot of anger issues about that. Some days I can't help but blame him because he made us wait so long. Whats making it worse, is all my sisters in laws are TTC (one is pregnant) and I can't deal with the fact that we should have been first.
Right now I'm just trying to get right emotionally. I have started meditation classes, go to a counselor and weekly acupuncture. Right now I wince every time someone announces a pregnancy. I find myself skipping family events where someone is pregnant. I'm just trying to dig myself out of this hole. Anyway, that is why I came back to the forum, I figure it can't hurt.
I have an appt March 1st to talk about IUI, I hope to do the first round in March.

Big hugs hun, i completely understand how crap it is at times, but we have to stay strong and at least on this thread we can all support each other... Big hugs xxx

Hello ladies!! Any UK girls watch The One Show last night they had a report about IVF??
Anyway speaking of which..... I only blimmin well got my appointment letter to see my FS RE IVF :) xx

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!! Whoop Whoop when is your appointment hun? we have sent of our questionairre now so just a waiting game how long did you have to wait for your appointment then? Oh so excited for you! :happydance::happydance:

Well once we sent the q&a's and did the tests requested it would of been quick, but my Dr's messed the blood tests up so it delayed it a little, but I have to ring tomorrow for my appointment, but It should only take a couple of weeks, so you will literally only be a couple of weeks behind us, so we might be IVFers together :) xx

Well once we sent the q&a's and did the tests requested it would of been quick, but my Dr's messed the blood tests up so it delayed it a little, but I have to ring tomorrow for my appointment, but It should only take a couple of weeks, so you will literally only be a couple of weeks behind us, so we might be IVFers together :) xx

Exciting stuff... well keep me posted and hope your app is real soon hun ! xx

Welcome to all of the newbies to the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urch I am so excited for you.....How dod you decide to go through IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->