Anyone LTTTC Number One?

morning wanting2b - I didn't have many options left tbh ... I have FSH 23.5 and AMH 3.5 (or something similar, I never remember the precise figures but they are around those levels) so my eggs are hard boiled and ovaries severely depleted.
So the choices were either IVF with DE, or ... well, it is technically possible for me to get pregnant naturally but it would be a real miracle - and chances of miscarriage very high

So, my best chance really was IVF with a donor who has nice fresh eggs :D

Well I believe I am out, not overly surprised but a little sad :(

Despite eating healthy meals I have managed to gain 3lbs in the last few days and my wedding rings were super tight this morning - classic water retention :(

so I have my appointment on 9th of March. I got so caught up in the excitement I thought it might of been sooner so I am a little disappointed, but then I have to remember it has only been 14 months since we started to seek help and we had only been trying for 2 years before that, so at least the wheels are in motion and I can use the next month to just not think about it and get mentally prepared

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. As horrible as IF is, it's comforting to know that you are not alone.

I'm on CD 13, thinking I should O today or tomorrow. Surprisingly, I have no EWCM. Usually I would have noticed it by now so I'm wondering if the clomid will push back my O date. I've already warned dh that sexapalooza would be starting this week so he needed to rest up and be ready! I'm excited about using the preseed this month. Doing something new always makes me feel like I'm being a little bit more proactive.

Good luck ladies, fingers crossed for all of you!
:dust::dust::dust:

blummin lying tits - sheesh!

mine are still sore and veiny - delightful!

Urchin it must so great having lying tits when they aren't actually lying :) xx

oh yes, they are now The Twin Truth Sayers of all Titdome :D

so I have my appointment on 9th of March. I got so caught up in the excitement I thought it might of been sooner so I am a little disappointed, but then I have to remember it has only been 14 months since we started to seek help and we had only been trying for 2 years before that, so at least the wheels are in motion and I can use the next month to just not think about it and get mentally prepared

it will fly by hun count down for you now then yey.. Xx

Well I believe I am out, not overly surprised but a little sad :(

Despite eating healthy meals I have managed to gain 3lbs in the last few days and my wedding rings were super tight this morning - classic water retention :(
Aww hun, please don't be sad in advance :hug:

So come on then Urch spill, what other symptoms did you have before the :bfp: ? x
Yes, I really wanna know too! Did you kinda know? And when's your next big appt so we have something to look forward to and be excited about? :D

it will fly by hun count down for you now then yey.. Xx
I agree, the time will definitely fly by, especially if you stay on here with us. We'll be great company I promise! :friends:

So come on then Urch spill, what other symptoms did you have before the :bfp: ? x

Yes, I really wanna know too! Did you kinda know? And when's your next big appt so we have something to look forward to and be excited about? :D

Hmmm let me see .... mostly it was just the very sore tits and tiredness, but then got the stilton-veins a couple of days before I tested
Then there were a couple of days when I got cramps (once the weekend of implantation, can't remember when the second was) but nothing at all like last time when I got really bad cramps from a week PO
other than that I've had a full feeling in my belly - but that could just as easily be the hormones I'm on as they list bloating as a side effect

Next big date is 27th Feb when I go in for a scan ... I'm nervous about that one; it was when I had an 8 week scan last time that I discovered my MMC, so I'm not really looking forward to it

Next big date is 27th Feb when I go in for a scan ... I'm nervous about that one; it was when I had an 8 week scan last time that I discovered my MMC, so I'm not really looking forward to it
No need to worry hun, this is a different cycle with a different outcome. :hugs:

Urch I have faith that those two little embies are snuggled down and cell dividing like crazy! Your scan will be amazing full of screen wiggles and photo's :dance:

Well a tiny bit of spotting this morning for me, it isn't unheard of at 12dpo but as it is possible I am also 11dpo or 8dpo who knows :wacko: I am sure she will rear her ugly head just in time to ruin my weekend :growlmad:

As I am about to round the corner of 1.5 years ttc, I think I am ready to join your group, if you'll have me!

I'm feeling very much like this at the moment: :cry::hissy:. But once this next period comes and goes, I will probably swing back to the light side of the force. Honestly, I was a little hopeful this month as I am not PMS-ing very much, nor having as much spotting as usual. But, there is still some spotting and a bfn to boot, so really each trip to the toilet lowers my hope factor.

We have our first FS appt next month on March 26 which seems like its eons away. Thankfully we have a trip to Morocco planned on March 9 for our 3 year anniversary, then DH's birthday on the 20th and maybe between those two things we will keep distracted enough!

I think I will need support once I start with the fertility appointments, so I am going to try and be more active here! Lots of :dust: for all of us :)

welcome PocoHR....... So glad your here, You will certainly get a lot of support here xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->