Anyone LTTTC Number One?

What do you mean it can play with your mind? Do you just mean it makes you more emotional ... ?

dont worry ash.. Its just so your aware.. Totally agree with mrs h early pregnancy signs was what got me, and i had late ovulation... I got a little emotional too... Good luck hope it works for you hun..

congrats on the job fisher! Xx

alright! thanks, I'll just keep you girls update and let you know how the clomid treats me!

Ash- I acutally take clomid at night, about the same time I eat dinner. Occassionally I'll wake up in the night with a hot flash, but that's it. The first month i took it in the morning and had every symptom in the book. Including being so bloated my students kept asking me if I was pregnant. I've taken it at night since, and no problems. Good luck, I think the IUI will definately up your chances!

Hi Urchin!- A chinese buffet sounds amazing! I went to the fancy dinner with dh tonight and the food was horrible. I would kill for some lo mein right about now!

Chinese was fab Chels - and very good to catch up with friends ... but I was absolutely exhausted when I got back and flopped straight into bed!

woke up at 3.30 again this morning though - so I have already had a bath and caught up with what's happening on BnB and facebook.

Dogs think it's great that we're up so early (apart from Mr Urch who I'm unlikely to see for a few hours yet!)

ps what's going on with my ticker? I seem to have been 5weeks 3 days forever!

5 weeks and 4 days now ;) Urchin be careful with the eating out hun, don't want you getting poorly :flower: I'm glad you managed to get such a head start on your day but sorry about lack of sleep!

Ash clomid turns me into a psycho BUT when I know it is the psycho causing these feelings I am able to deal with them a lot better and not say things I may regret. I personally take it in the morning and just ride the symptoms through. Will be back on mine mid march :wacko:

Carrot cake was amazing (home made and gluten free ;) ) I didn't get round to the booze though as was in bed by 10pm :wacko: Maybe tonight though :haha:

it's ok FF I steered clear of the high risk options (no mussels or prawns for me!)

Just waiting for 9 o'clock to come round to start my cleaning ... psychologically I would feel very cheated if I were up and cleaning before 9am!

My stupid period is taking forever to come. I just keep spotting a lot.. grrr. I am pretty convinced it is on its way, so I wish it would just start so I can have a new cycle.

It's really interesting to read everyone's comments on clomid. It makes me nervous because I already struggle to control my emotions the week before my period, and I am afraid my poor husband might have to put up with a lot more once we really start going through fertility treatments, but I guess its just part of it!

Anyone have anything they do specifically to help with the mood swings? I know its very typical, but I like TV. I put on a marathon of something or other that I like and just get lost in it! Always relaxes me. That and extremely salty and spicy foods. mmmmmmm :)

I think it helps just to know what's going on poco - if you know and he knows what's going on, it can really help to diffuse things

Mr Urch was warned that I would most probably get monster PMT from all the hormones I'm on, so he doesn't take it to heart if I am grumpy with him

and it helps me to understand that I'm not cross because he's doing anything dreadful, it's just hormones

Having said that, Mr Urch is a bit of a wind-up merchant, which I am normally very good at rising above - but lately I have found myself saying quite a lot
'Are you sure you want to go on a wind-up mission tonight? cuz if you do, please don't be surprised if it works!'
which is usually enough to get him to back off a bit :))

FF- I had to laugh when I saw you BALLS TO ALL, I'm so with you with this! So fed up of being careful of what I put on my body for a pregnancy that it's nowhere near to be seeing!

CD2 and here we are again- following you FF- Massive Carrot and Chocolate cake on the way!

Pink- how far gone are you? and has the bleed stopped?

Ash- great news about your clomid and IUI. When are you starting?
I'm doing my cd 2-4 test on Monday and then i have to call to get the appointment for the tube test.

POCO- do you normally spot before af? I do and normally for 5 or more days before af. Hate it!!

Chels - thanks for the advice, I think I'm definitely going to take it at night. I'm on dostinex for my prolactinoma and I took it once during the day and had the worst side effects but when I take it at night and go to sleep I don't feel a thing, so I'll definitely have to take it at night! I hope it ups my chances that would be wonderful! And thanks ladies for the support and experiences, they really help put my mind at ease!

sunnysun- I'll be starting the clomid on February 17th if all goes well and AF comes on time! Good luck with your cd 2-4 test! What are they testing you for, just b/w?

Hi ladies, thank you for the thoughts and hugs... i'll keep it brief as its not been fun and i'm still in a lot of pain... actually its pain that i have never experienced before in my entire life, having never been pregnant or had a baby before I can't obviously be sure, but i feel like i've had a glimpse of what labour is like, without the joy at the end and the good drugs and i'm not liking it. Thankgod my OH pulled his chest muscle the previous month as i've got some perscription strength painkillers and a gorgeous hot water bottle which is working wonders, its the first relief i've had since 2am last night.

Hope everyone is having a better sat than I am, pray for me that last night was the worst and that i'm coming out the other side. As i said the pain is still strong but the bleeding has subsided so i'm hoping thats a good sign.

I think it helps just to know what's going on poco - if you know and he knows what's going on, it can really help to diffuse things

Mr Urch was warned that I would most probably get monster PMT from all the hormones I'm on, so he doesn't take it to heart if I am grumpy with him

and it helps me to understand that I'm not cross because he's doing anything dreadful, it's just hormones

Having said that, Mr Urch is a bit of a wind-up merchant, which I am normally very good at rising above - but lately I have found myself saying quite a lot
'Are you sure you want to go on a wind-up mission tonight? cuz if you do, please don't be surprised if it works!'
which is usually enough to get him to back off a bit :))

I hope that will be true for us too. I think knowing its medicine, and not just my normal period, will help too. I just get so damn weepy sometimes, and I can understand why DH gets bothered by that after a few days. Anything can make me cry, its almost embarrassing. He's come to realize though its preferable to blind rage, so I think he encourages the crying over the anger! :haha:

Sunnysun, I always spot before my period, sometimes as much as 7 days. I hate it. This month I thought I was getting away with not spotting, because I was due to start af today and had no spotting at all until Thursday, but I guess it just started late and will last as long as it likes. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->