Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi to all the newbies and welcome. I'm more of a stalker than a talker.

Sorry about the witch for all those she flew in for.

Gilmore - That sucks that he's witholding from you. I guess I'm lucky because I never hit that road. I think my DH is just happy to be getting some on a fequent basis. I'm sure I will hit that road at some point though.

Amy so sorry hun :hugs: Well done for not getting into a fight about it :thumbup: I think it shows how much I am not believing this will happen for us that I don't even kick up a fuss when we don't dtd as I figure it's pointless getting into a fight when it wont actually get us that :bfp: even if we did dtd :wacko:

Sorry for all the monthly monster got :hugs:

I am commiserating with booze and carrot cake tonight! Not the dairy free start to our 'new' beginning that I was hoping for but at the moment I am just shouting "BALLS TO IT ALL!" :haha:

Thanks Tash... yesterday I had an overwhelming feeling that I wasn't pregnant anymore. So I was going to wait until the weekend was over before calling the private scan place to book an appointment. And surprisingly my GP called me to see how I was getting on, so maybe he's not the ogre I thought he was! I was quite impressed that he called me. Not used to anyone in the NHS actually caring!?!

Anyway to cut a long story short, have had a lot of cramping since yesterday and just went to the loo and there was blood... so I guess thats that. :cry:I feel okay at the moment, just also went to Boots at lunchtime to grab some painkillers but pray for me that it passes as well as it can and i don't have complications....

thank you ladies for allowing me my hope it was nice while it lasted, and I think in a strange kind of way its helped me get through the last two weeks.

Already have mon and tues off work next week which is kind of convenient, so I guess its true what they say when your mind finally accepts what is going on and lets go, so does the body

well girls, I'm going to see my FS at 11AM and it's 9:15 so I'm nervous but excited! We'll be talking about the next steps so I'll let you know how it goes when I get back!

Pink :hugs: I hope that it passes quickly and without complications. Grieve for your lost little one and know that we are all here for you. Lots of Love xxx

Hello Everyone! Room for another? I thought it was time to post, I've driven my friends and family mad and DH as good as he is, occasionally wants to talk about something else! So here I am. I've found even reading the about you ladies helpful, it brings out the tears and smiles and a feeling of being understood,...I'm not the only person stuck in this neverending cycle! We've been trying for 18 months now, I had a chemical last May but nothing since. We're starting on the prelim tests before hospital referral. Seems it's so very up and down, this emotional journey, and I'd love to share. Firmly in the 2WW at 5DPO, with ages to go. It's the time for wild hope and a fear of hoping.

Wishing you all calm, happiness and that this is your month. (and mine!). Give it 9 days - I'll be raving nutter again!

xxXxxx To all.

So sorry Pink. I too hope it passes quickly for you. We are always here for you if you need us! :hug:

So sorry that AF has come to visit so many of you! I hope her stay is quick and you can all gear up for the next cycle.

I got my positive opk yesterday. It's sad how excited I get about seeing a positive opk- it's the only positive pee stick I ever get to see. Hopefully that won't be the case for long. Dtd last night and the night before, will continue the :sex: through the weekend. I have a fancy dinner to go to tonight with dh, so I'm gonna try to squeeze into some sexy undies under my dress. Hopefully that will change the mood from baby makin' to fun :winkwink: Honestly, I could take it or leave it this week but, unfortnately, we are gonna have to have to do it if I want to see a bfp.

Thanks FF! I'm happy about it and nervous that it may not work at the same time. But I'm unexplained infertility except for my prolactinoma so I think I have good odds? What do you girls think?! Anyone have experience on clomid and anything I should know, like should I eat with it or not to reduce side effects, etc. Any advice would be GREAT!

Thanks in advance ladies!

I'm excited to hear how this goes Ash. We just did IUI but may add clomid this summer & I am unexplained as well. Good luck. Ive just heard to take the clomid at night to sleep trough the worst side effects.

I actually took my clomid in the morning. I did it because I had read other girls waking up drenched in sweat and I wanted to avoid it. Also, some girls get moody and others don't have any side effects at all. Its totally how your body reacts to it.

fisher - yeah I followed your IUI and I'm sorry it didn't end in a bfp but hopefully if you add clomid to it you'll be able to get that bfp! I probably will take it at night, because I take my dostinex at night and I feel like it will just be better so I can sleep through it like I do with my dostinex!

Dazed - thanks for the input! I usually sleep with the window open and it's been cold lately so maybe that will help with the sweats .. or maybe I won't get them at all ... but I really hope I don't experience side effects at all!

Welcome to all the Newbies :wave::wave::wave:

Pink - Hope you are feeling ok huni big hugs!!

To all that those who has been got by the B....................*tch! Big hugs roll on March :hugs::hugs:

Ash - Bet you cant wait... be warned clomid can have some funny effects and play with your mind a little.. Good luck though hun!

Urch - how you feeling huni ? x

AFM - on CD 12 so lots of :sex::sex: and lets hope that the :witch: stays away for us all...

Hugs xx

What do you mean it can play with your mind? Do you just mean it makes you more emotional ... ?

@Fisher...congrats on the job!!! Thats fantastic news, knowing your working hard in school will be rewarded so quickly when you graduate!

@Ash...Clomid really messes with your hormones and for me personally I had EVERY early pregnancy symptom there was, coupled with SEVERE PMS moodiness, so when AF arrived each month I was beyond distraught. It also makes you more optimistic just knowing youre on it, so extra optimism coupled with an extra hard crash at the end was really rough!

Ah I'm nervous now. Still looking forward to it but nervous now! =\ I hope I can handle it, I mean I was put on dostinex which is also a hormone therapy drug for my prolactinoma and that was supposed to have like terrible side effects like clomid so hopefully I'll be fine and my body will respond well to it!

mrshanna - did you also do IUI with clomid?

Fisher - that's always the way when you're staying away and doubly so if
you're staying in someone else's fresh white sheets!

Balls to it all indeed ff .... I honestly can't think of anything else in life that sends you on such a rollercoaster - the wonder is that any of us is left standing ....booze and carrot cake sounds like a winning combination

Pinkfee I shall be thinking of you this weekend - it sounds like your body is now accepting what has happened, along with your heart .... Which is the beginning of the healing process. I will be checking in on you to top up your hugs :hugs:

welcome IndiaB! Make yourself at home chikkie, you're in very good company xxx

Hi chels

So sorry that AF has come to visit so many of you! I hope her stay is quick and you can all gear up for the next cycle.

I got my positive opk yesterday. It's sad how excited I get about seeing a positive opk- it's the only positive pee stick I ever get to see. Hopefully that won't be the case for long. Dtd last night and the night before, will continue the :sex: through the weekend. I have a fancy dinner to go to tonight with dh, so I'm gonna try to squeeze into some sexy undies under my dress. Hopefully that will change the mood from baby makin' to fun :winkwink: Honestly, I could take it or leave it this week but, unfortnately, we are gonna have to have to do it if I want to see a bfp.[/QUOTE]

Clomid + IUI it is next cycle.

Oh, I was trying to say hi chels - hope those opk lines herald more exciting ones for you -but my iPhone cut me off in my prime ( and left the rest of your quote underneath instead!)

I've been out for the evening! Just for an all you can eat Chinese ( am making the most of my appetite before morning sickness kicks in!) back home and straight to bed cuz I'm knackered

Catch you all tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->