Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey wannabe :hugs: of course we understand LTTTC really is one of the most stressful things there is, and there does come a time when you just don't have the energy for it
... and if that's where you are right now, then it makes sense to step back from the whole rollercoaster and focus on other things

BnB will be here for you if and when you want to come back and you know we'll all be thinking of you on this thread xxx

Oh wannabe :hugs:take all the time you need darling, ltttc sucks like we all know too well. And if its all too much then the very best thing to do is take a time out to make things better.

Like urch says bnb will be here when your ready to come back..

wannabe- I think we all completely know where you are coming from. All of the stress and hormones and anxiety we put ourselves through every month is exhausting. If a break is what you need right now to relax and get yourself together then that is what you need to do. Good luck!

urch, your curries sound amazing! My house was broken into in Dec. so I know how stressful and scary that can be. I really hope those prints lead to the scumbag that violated your space.

Pink- Glad you are feeling better. :hugs:

FF- The jewelry is beautiful, you are very talented!

AFM, just enjoying a relaxing weekend at home with the hubs. We went to see Safe House yesterday. I have to say, Ryan Reynolds + Denzel Washington = serious man candy! And the movie was good too, hehe. I'm 3dpo and trying not to think about it.

My dad taught me to cook curry Chels - and it always makes me think of him when I cook one. Sadly he is no longer with us, but I like to cook in his memory (it's all good, he died quite a number of years ago, so thinking of him brings me a lot of comfort and happiness)

Sorry to hear you were burgled too ... these people are real scrotes

Wannabe I am so sorry you are in this hell hole right now :hugs:

Everyone is right, take as long as you need and we will all be waiting for you when you come back :hugs:

Wannebe- just wishing all the best in whatever you and hubby decide to do, lots of happiness and health.

Poco- sorry the witch has hit you. You're just few days behind me. I'm on cd3.

Pink- glad you feeling better, do the scan and sometimes some tissues are left behind.

Blood test for FH and FHS for me tomorrow..plus tube test coming soon. The shopping list is getting bigger.

pink So sorry you had to endure the pain. But I'm glad the process finally started for you (naturally), and now you can slowly start to come to terms with it :hugs:

urchin Yay for yummy cooking! Hope cooking helps relax you as it does for me; even if you can't always eat it =) Hmm DIYs again eh? If I were you I'd buy and do a jigsaw puzzle, they are so much fun and keep you real busy! AND hope they catch the fingerprint bandit!

sunny Getting your tubes checked is scary, but I find knowing about your tubes lets you feel more in control of what is going on.

Feisty I really love your jewelry; especially the 'hope' one :winkwink: Sorry about the :witch:, buy her a new broom and hopefully she'll fly off!

Poco Sorry about the evil :witch: Hope you feel better soon!

wannabe Hun, you do what you need to do. Take all of the time you need, and we will always be here when/if you need us. You made me realize why I am so hesitant to do the Clomid+IUI which is right there and available for me right now. I don't think I could face it not working. That would be a new kind of low that I don't know if I could handle right now. Currently I know the low I experience with every failed cycle; I know I can somewhat handle it. Thanks for that hun; now I have to decide if I am ready for a potentially new kind of low. Good luck to you (we will miss your awesome graphics though!) =)

Hey wannabeprego, that sounds like a really tough situation. Lttc is such a bummer. Sometimes putting ttc on the back-burner is necessary, I think anyone who has struggled to get pregnant would understand what you are feeling. Even with my first fertility appointment coming up next month, I am in a period of feeling like I've just lost my steam to charge ahead right now. I hope it comes back by next month though for the appointment, but its hard to say.

I hope that everything falls into place for you as it should, either with a clear financial path, or with your decision to take a break. What does your DH say about it all? I hope you two agree... it's always easier that way :) Best of luck to you and lots of :dust:

Holy Heck ladies I leave you unattended for two days while I'm at work and there's like 6 pages to read.

Wannabe: Sure. Take some time off, but be forewarned there's going to be 3,498,357,894 pages to read when you return :winkwink:

Pink: Thank goodness you had some real stuff laying around. You have caught a glimpse of labor, I've never personally miscarried but I've been around during a positive ton of miscarriages at work and it's very much the same and the same process just smaller scale. The only thing is you don't get the good drugs when you miscarry :nope: I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, after you pass everything it should all slowly taper off. We're all thinking about you:hugs:

Ash: My temps jerk me around every month. :dohh: I'm trying VERY hard to break the temping habit. VERY hard. I've been trying to only temp on days I have EWCM so I can see when the temp shift is (because otherwise I freak out at the end of the month trying to figure out how many DPO I am) but I've been trying to quit temping after the shift.

AFM: it was a busy weekend at work so I broke down and took some Aleve for my cramps even though I was trying to hold out til AF actually arrives for sure. I just can't take care of other people (I'm a nurse) when I'm miserable with cramps and backache, I swear pain makes my PMS 20x worse. I've had just a smidge of brown spotting but :witch: isn't really here yet, perhaps tomorrow or Tuesday. On of my coworkers is pregnant, somewhat newly, and that's all everyone was talking about to. What her beta level was, her ultrasound tomorrow, on and on. I was feeling terribly guilty for being so jealous. She has an adorable little boy but since then has had 2 unfortunate endings to pregnancies so I feel SO GUILTY for being jealous, cause she's been through a lot. I just can't help it. I just walk around muttering to myself that everyone gets to have babies but me. :cry:

And I booked my routine gyne appointment this week which is sad because it's 1 year since I told her we'd been trying with no luck for >1year and she wrote the script for our initial testing. And we're still going round and round each month. :cry:

fisher - I actually thought about not temping after the shift this time but it's so hard. I just really like to know what's going on! I mean I really should stop worrying about it because the FS is going to monitor me so good that temping is probably a waste of my time but it's kind of fun at the same time to see what's going on with my temps!

Sorry you're having such a difficult time! I'm sure you will get your baby soon even though I understand that waiting sucks!

Morning everybody!

Fisher - it is hard when everyone around you is pregnant ... and even harder when you find yourself jealous of someone whose journey has been as difficult as your own. I was dreadfully jealous of my cousin (who had been trying as long as I had) when she got pregnant - even though I love her to bits. At the same time I was thrilled for her, I was devastated for me, and all pregnant people got me the same way (except some of them I wasn't actually thrilled for now I come to think about it!)

Obviously, now I'm pregnant things have changed a little - but til I'm out of the danger zone I doubt I'll relax at all with it - well, maybe a little bit

Purple - cooking does indeed relax me ... so long as I have plenty of time for it. I love cooking food from scratch. I think of it as food with ingredients in; I know what's in there, because I put it there!
In the end I didn't do any DIY - I cleaned up the kitchen while Mr Urch cleaned the yard, then went window shopping for buggys :)
Obviously I shan't buy anything this early, but I am very taken with the Bugaboo Donkey!

Well, it's monday again and back to work - and Monday is timesheets day ... we have an electronic time management system and every week I have to enter the whole team's shifts. The system is slow and clunky and it takes all day and bored me to tears :(

Pop some music on Urch and it will pass in no time ;)

Fisher jealousy is normal, we've all been there! xxx

goodmorning. how is everyone?
i don't know what to think.
i have brown spotting and i am expecting my period in 2 -3 days.
any thoughts? :shrug:
hormonal change? maybe she'll be here early this month? actually after my lap in november my cycle has become a confusion. it used to be 30 days every month, now it's dec-28 days, then jan 29, now... 27? if in fact she's here to stay...

:hugs: pink hope the worst has passed for you

:hugs: wannabe we will be thinking of you

Sorry the :witch: isn't playing nice Danielle

AFM: Well just when you think you have your body worked out it goes and surprises you again, only just got a raised temp this morning which means I may of only just ovulated yesterday which would be the latest ever. also means that we will just have to make sure we :sex: all month long .. oh well I'm sure I'll manage lol

Good morning all! I took my first ttc aid in six months this morning. I completely gave up trying in August, but today I decided to throw a little maca into my morning juice. Its our last month before seeing the FS, so maybe I will have a real go at it. I'll have to tell DH not to bother wearing underwear to bed this month... hehheh :blush:

Hey Greekgirl, its so hard to say what spotting can be. I spot pretty much every single cycle between 3-8 days before AF, so for me its par for the course. I don't even notice it unless its outside of that time frame. I hope it could mean something positive for you though. My gyno seems to think shorter cycles are "better" so I hope its getting shorter for you!

Pink - Glad things have settled down. I was in a lot of pain with my mc to the point where I hurt about a week after. I think my uterus was just tired. I went through worst pain for about a week and was cramping pretty bad for about a week before. As for a scan, I had one after because the doc wanted to confirm all was gone. Its to make sure that there isn't any residual tissue so you don't get an infection. I know in the UK thinks are different though, and may girls are just sent on their way.

Afternoon all! How is everyone doing?

Pink - Glad it seems to be easig now for you :hugs:

Sorry again for being a bit absent, been busy with stuff and the puppies have turned into furry little monsters!! AF turned up bang on time so i am now on CD10 and waiting for OV. Hoping the DH keeps his end of the bargin this time.

Still not heard anything from the PCT about funding for our IVF with PDG, been waiting since July now to get an answer so we can not even go on the waiting list yet! Giving them another week and then will call to chase.

Well I'm having cramping this morning so I'm going to count myself out and prepare myself to start taking the clomid at the end of this week. it's okay though, I kinda knew it was going to come down to this the second we started TTC. I just always assumed I would have problems having kids, I don't know why, just a gut feeling and I was right! Onto clomid and IUI! As long as I get my baby I don't care!

Pink so sorry it did turn out to be a mc but i'm glad ur over the worst now and nature took over xx Wannabe thinking of u xx i hope everybody is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->