Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey Pink :hugs:

Obviously things might not be the same for you, but my worst night was the first one when I miscarried ... the next day was still very sore, but nothing like the godawful pain of the night before :(
So hopefully you are through the worst of it too and things will start to ease off today and tomorrow

big hugs flower xxx

Hi Ash - that was 2 days before I tested, so 14DPO (if I had O'd that is :haha:)

they'd been sore for quite a while, but that was when I noticed the stilton veins!

Ok, I was just wondering because I've noticed this morning that I have a little more bluish color to my veins on my boobs but they're not actually sore ..... which is just totally weird since the last 2 cycles my boobs hurt really bad during my luteal phase! Hm ... I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks urch!

the blue veins was a prominent symbol last time I was pregnant too...

AFM I've been cooking all day - I've made a lamb and green beans curry and a chicken one with butternut squash, with pilou rice and home made naan

and I think MS is starting to kick in - not sure if I'll be able to eat any myself!
(and I STILL don't care - cuz it's all just symptoms and symptoms are a goooood thing!)

Ash - how many dpo are you now? you could be preggos! no need of clomid for you.

I'm just doing blood test to see how my hormones are and next i need to have my tube tested..a bit scary.

Poco- i'm the same boat as you- did you ask you doc about it?

Seeing as everyone has been having a really sucky time in here lately I have made some inspiring fertility jewellery - aimed specifically at us poor sods LTTTC, I will share the photo's tomorrow :)

sunnysun - I'm 8 DPO today and usually I have a 12-13 day luteal phase so we'll see what happens in a couple of days! FX'd I am pregnant already that way I don't have to take clomid but if I need to it is what it is!

Getting your tubes checked does sound really scary and if you're talking about the HSG it definitely can be scary but it's really not that bad. Before I had the procedure I read all of these stories through google on other sites and people said they were terrible but it was surprisingly quick and not that bad. There is a bit of cramping and I guess if you have blockage it would be worse but I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle! Just take a few pain meds before you go, about 2-3 tylenol or advil and you'll do fine!

Morning all :D

Well, I manged to eat my delicious curries last night - hurrah!
(not all of it clearly, seeing as I had made 2 massive panfulls)

Oooo puter doesn't like that, puter say Red Wiggly Line of Incorrectitude!
Panfulls? Pansfull? Great big steaming heaps?

Today I am going to try and do a little (very light) DIY - I thought if I could filler and sand the new skirting boards/architrave in the sitting room, then I might be able to get a coat of primer on :D
But Mr Urch will have to do all of the furniture shifting

Oh, I forgot to say - Mr Urch got a call from the police on Thursday to say that they had isolated 3 sets of fingerprints from the burglary - mine and his, but also another set ... hopefully the little scrote is on file and they can match him up!

Yay for fingerprints Urch :dance: Just take it easy hun, don't push too hard :flower:

Ash of course you may!

I am having a really odd :witch: Very heavy for me and also very painful :( Hoping she buggers off quickly!

big hugs pink xx

FF - cant wait to see your jewellery.. X

Urch - sounds yummy.. And dont do too much hun.. X

Ash - keep us posted.. X

FF - sorry your having a bad :witch:

Ash - Fingers crossed this is your BFP month, would be lovely not to have the treatment for once!

Urch.. Ooo good news re: fingerprints lets hope they catch those crims!

AFM i'm feeling a lot better this morning, so friday night must have been when I miscarried, i've still got some residual pain and the hot water bottle has been permenantly attached to my lower abdomen but i think i'm getting there.
For those of you that have been through this before did you have a scan afterwards to make sure everything had passed?

Morning Pinkfee :hugs:
certainly sounds like you are over the worst ... but yes, you will need a scan to make sure that everything has passed. Contact the EPU to see when they would like you to come in

Word of warning though - your next period might be ultra-heavy (mine was) even if they tell you that all is clear.

Take some time off work, mooch about at home, cry when you need to, scream when you feel like it and take that hot water bottle everywhere with you xxx

Pink :hugs: A scan will give you the peace of mind needed. I took 3 weeks off work and refused to be rushed into going back, take your time and grieve like you need to :hugs:

Well as promised here they are, very rough first drafts so not perfect :haha:

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/Jewellery/Hope1.jpg

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/Jewellery/MemorialHeart.jpg

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/Jewellery/Faith1.jpg

We have an appallingly over-cast day today so photo's have turned out a lot worse then I hoped :( Still saving for a light box so I won't have to rely so much on natural light!

All made from silver plate and the hope and faith feature fertility boosting crystals whilst the memorial heart has a rose quartz centre which helps to ease emotional grief and pain :flower:

@Feisty, Those are so pretty! I love having little amulets like that to hang on to, I think it helps.

@Sunny, I did talk to my doctor and she put me on progesterone, which helped at first, but after taking it for a few months it started giving me headaches and I wasn't tolerating it really well. So, since I don't think I technically have a progesterone problem, I just stopped.

AF is here in full force now. I went out with my friends and did karaoke last night, so between the mild hangover and the first raging day of the :witch: I am not feeling great! I think I will curl up with books and shows for the day :)

I just noticed that for once I am bang on with my ticker!

Hi girls,

I am sorry that I havent been around much lately and I probably wont be around that often for a while I think. LTTC is really hard on me right now and I think I need a break.

Everything was looking good for my surgery on 03/06 except that I am still trying to make sure that the anethesiologist is in network with my health insurance so I dont get stuck with some crazy bill. I was having a hard time verifying it and the surgery scheduler at my Dr's office is supposed to be veryfying it for me. I was using my tax return to help pay for the out of pocket cost because my insurance has a 350 deductible and pays 85% so i have to pay 15%. I was having a major anxiety attack thinking about having to pay for surgery when our financial picture is not that great and than I was freaking myself out getting scared about having surgery in general...:cry:

If the anethesia is out of network I might post pone the surgery for a while. In general I was thinking of postponing it for a while just because financially we have been kind of tight lately and I have been feeling stressed out about our finances. It might be better if we just saved our tax return instead of using it for surgery right now. I havent made up my mind for sure yet though. The surgery scheduler can move me to a different location for the procedure and than I would have a different anethesiologist as well if I need to reschedule and move the surgery. Hopefully sometime this week I can find out for sure what is going on.

Plus to be totally honest with you I am so mentally exhausted and burned out from LTTC and I was thinking of taking some time off and just focusing on finding a job and improving our financial picture, and just enjoying life... I really feel like I need a break right now and I havent been on B&B that much lately.

Part of me is leaning towards putting off the TTC stuff until our finances are better for a couple of years, I guess after all of the let downs with LTTC I feel like I am tired of trying and jumping through all of these hoops to get pregnant, and my relationship is affected negatively by LTTC and add in financial stress and it is exhausting. I just dont have it in me anymore and I feel like I am over the need to have a baby right now at least for a little while, I just dont think i can keep at this like this anymore.... sigh... I know you girls can understand where I am coming from..

Because the next step for me and DH after the surgery would be IUI and I dont know if I am ready to jump on that emotional rollercoaster, the high of getting your hopes up and than the extreme low if it doesnt work. I dont know if I have the energy to handle that right now or anytime soon. Part of me is scared that the IUI wont be enough to get me my BFP because of DH's low sperm count and I would need to be able to find a way to accept that without being completely devestated because we cant afford the next option of IVF and I would have to save up for many years to be able to even come close to being able to afford it and that will be so hard for me to handle right now. I think about donor sperm every now and than but I just cant find a way to be okay with that option, it is like a can of worms and all I can think of is all of the problems that could arise with this option. I guess when it comes to LTTC I am a pessimist and have lost hope big time...

@Pinkfee, I am so sorry about all of your pain and for your loss...:hugs::hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon....:hugs:

@Fiesty, your jewerly looks lovely and you have some great ideas, I am sorry that the evil :witch: is so painful this month...:hugs::hugs:

@Poco, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun...:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->