Anyone LTTTC Number One?

I have just seen the most amazing CM I have ever had, It is funny how it happens when I know I definitely can't get pregnant, also I love knowing that I am still ovulating even though I am not tracking at all. Just goes to show even when you have completely switched off us LTTCer's have trained ourselves so well that it is hard not to notice when things are happening. Ironic isn't it!!?!! I can't help but want to go and DTD now, even hubby said lets do it when I showed him my CM :)

Now there's romance for ya - nothing says I love you like a big blob of stretchy CM :rofl:

I know, I wouldn't be able to say this stuff to my friends they would think I was mad, and I am pretty sure hubby doesn't tell all his friends that I show him my fanny gunk (as he calls it) lol The things TTC does to you ;)

Brilliant thread.took me 30 minutes to catch up! I am a slow reader.
Here goes...FF: thanks for the information about IUI I get your point about the hidden costs. It could be something to consider if heaven forbids our only free round of IVF doesn't work.

Chels and Ash: the USA insurance system seems so complicated we have what we call a 'post code lottery' here in the UK but at least its 'yes' or 'no', it must be annoying for you. Keep asking those questions tho. where there's a will theres a way.

Wanna: Sorry about the agencies attitude. It does seem like a difficult time. I hope that you will be able to be glad of the degree one day.

Greek: Sorry about AF. I know exactly what you mean. IVF is something that 'other people have' but as the months tick by I am becoming one of the 'other people' I think it is because IVF is evasive and you become a 'patient' but it is not a matter of life and death that makes me uneasy. However, if someone could guarantee me our baby i would do it tomorrow! The thought of adopting is terrifying but the thought of not being a mum is much worse. I know what you mean about being misunderstood its so hard to put into words how you feel about something so emotive. Some friends know everything but others i am much more guarded.

VIpGeif: the very best of luck for your IVF. I hope you are feeling well and prepared.

MrsH: you make me laugh. I have a house work weekend on the cards. I will have to have a look at your journal for the reasons why you can't make the most of your excellent CM but I am sorry that you can't.

NeedBabyD: I really hope that this is your month. I am sorry that it has been such a long time for you. do keep us posted, not too long now to wait.

Urchin:should catch up on your journal too I have a feeling it'll be an interesting read.

AMF: CD 11 negative opk and got back on the BD waggon last night. DH is out with his mates tonight so I have taken advantage and got a spray tan so I stink of man repellant anyway. this is my 3rd spray tan. first was brilliant couldn't fault it. 2nd was a disaster and todays looks like its going that way too. I am mellowing in my old age (one week away from my 29th birthday) and know that there are worse things than being orange so I will wait and see what happens after tomorrows shower!
So why have i done it?!! We are off to NYC on Wednesday and I want some body confidence for all the BDing I am hoping to get in and DH has said he likes me tanned (after the first one anyway!).
Not trying anything new this month, might take a few swigs of cough mix but just hoping that chilling out and the tan will do the trick!!

Big love to all my LTTTC girls, the last page or so has really made me chuckle :flower:

NeedBD hope this is your month, fingers crossed! I know we raised the point about abbreviating this nickname but couldn't resist ;)

:dust: to you all! xxx

Morning my lovelies!

MrsFX - you're welcome in my journal anytime, but right now it's only interesting if you have a real and overwhelming need for EGG FRIED RICE! lol
I've never had a spray tan, or any kinda tan for that matter - I rock the pale and interesting (ok, glow in the dark) look!

Morning FF- what you up to today?

Me, I'm meeting up with my mum at an organic gardens place ... which will probably involve lunch and much nattering :D

Urch your day sounds awesome :flower:

Well my day was supposed to have consisted of an early start on the cleaning and business banking/invoices but seeing as I slept in due to too much champagne last night and my internet banking is down for maintenance it is not a good start to the day :growlmad:

Despite only having a third of a bottle last night and a double vodka and orange I am so dizzy this morning it is unbelievable! Not exactly a hang-over more like feeling generally a bit under the weather :wacko: On the plus side we indulged in some glorious uninhibited :sex: that had nothing to do with baby making! I can't remember the last time we managed that one, DH is strutting round this morning like the king peacock :haha:

Urchin have a fab day out with your mum :)
FF Me and hubby had complete and utterly non baby making related sex Tuesday, is is so much better, that is one plus side of being infertile, you have non baby making sex all the time.....and never having to go on the pill again :)

MrsHowley it is nice to think that I will never need to use nasty fake hormones to keep my ovulation at bay :dance: Of course knowing my luck my body will decide to repair itself just before menopause and we will get a surprise baby :haha:

Non-BMS is an absolute must!
Sadly Mr Urch is too scared up upsetting the babies at the minute - so we're extremely chaste just now
But throughout the whole LTTTC business we would make sure we had good, dirty, recreational sex as well as the scheduled strumping.

Me and Mr Urch both like our nookie - a lot. So neither of us wants to let it just become a functional thing.... so here's to glorious wild going at it like teenagers :D

FF I can imagine a surprise baby would never go unwanted with any of us ladies here!! :)
Urchin My hubby is a bit of a nymph as am I, he seems to like alfresco a lot, I know I would want to be careful if we ever got PG, but I am not sure if we could totally abstain, there is more than one way to skin a cat :)

Afternoon. The tan is looking 'healthy' this am 'phew' and DH very much approves. It really gives me body confidence so can't wait until his hangover wears off and I can show it off. I will however be wearing long sleeves to work tomorrow as I'm Sure that I'm going to get some funny looks.

Your weekend sound lovely. Nothing better than straightening the house for the following week and eating!! I love visiting garden centres for lunch.

thanks for your support girls. it's a touchy subject and it seems it's something we have all thought about at one point. i sorta had a breakdown yesterday and my husband complained that i was trying to drive him crazy... poor him. it sucks when i get so down that i take it out on him by crying and complaining about how it's not happening. he doesn't deserve that.
mrsHowley- you really had me :rofl: when when i read the CM bit!
wannabe- i don't know how much adoption costs here in Greece because i haven't looked into it but 20-40k is insane!
IVF here costs up to 5000 euros and that is a very high price. without insurance coverage. i doubt insurance covers much anymore...
my doctor said his prices begin at 2500 euros. i never asked if thats without the meds. i know it includes all the visits and the entire process....
keep in mind we also make nothing here so...

me and my hubby went for a walk to look for wild asparagus (yes, we're weird) in the woods and ended up on the mountain (the highest on the island). it was a nice walk. then we went for pizza at a new place and drank a little too much wine.

sorry about my rant again. i keep doing that. :)

Rant away Greekgirl, we can all sympathise :flower:

My DH has a fairly low drive, even when we were in our mid-teens :wacko: I used to joke that I had the manly appetite whilst he had the drive of a coy teenage girl ;)
Hats off to him though, I can't actually remember the last time we had an argument about missing :sex: during my fertile time so he is really trying :thumbup:

Have spent the day on the couch, was glorious but am now majorly behind on all things business related :wacko:

Well AF is late but I had a temp dip this morning ... I'm feeling depressed about AF being late because I know I'm not preggo and I just wanted to start on clomid and iui and now it's being pushed back because my period isn't coming .... it's really sad for me! So now I'm in a waiting game .....

@Greekgirl, I am glad that you are feeling better and that you had a nice day yesterday!! :hugs:

@Ash, I am sorry that the :witch: is playing tricks on you and not coperating by being late, I hope you can still do your IUI next cycle, & I wish you the best of luck for your next cycle with IUI and clomid!! Lots of sticky baby dust to you!! :dust: :dust:

DH & me were going to play tennis because the weather was nice again yesterday, but when we got to the park there was alot of people on the tennis courts already so we walked the 3 mile trail that goes through the entire park. The park is really nice and has 2 playgrounds, a fitness course, basketball courts and of course the tennis courts. It will be a nice place to go when I have kids with a stroller to go walking or for them to use the playground one day..

On another note in response to you girls talking about the "surprise pre menopause baby" my mom got pregnant with me when she was 45 and I was a "surprise"...:winkwink: Of course my mom was fertile myrtle and had 6 kids including me, I am the youngest.. she had 3 girls and 3 boys total, Now I have 9 nieces and nephews so our family is huge..

As far as my cycle this month DH & me had :sex: during my fertile window even though I am not really trying this month.. I didnt use any OPK's and i dont have any HPT's so I couldnt test even if I wanted to. But I must admit that as a POASA I am suffering major withdrawal symptoms right now and I would secretly love to test....:wacko:AF can come anytime now and I have zero hope that it wont show since I dont have any hope until i can get the surgery so I wont shed any tears when the :witch: does show... I do have to go for blood work at least a week before the surgery happens and one of the blood panels is to make sure I am not pregnant and check my HCG levels, so if for some odd reason AF is late I can always go do the blood work tof ind out why I am late... But I doubt that will happen.. It would be much to easy for me to be able to avoid surgery and dishing out lots of $$... :wacko:

Hey all... Has every one had a lovely weekend?

Urch not long now until scan... bet your getting excited hun!

Mrs H - Not long for you know for your app... We have to go for all our tests on CD 1 we only had them all done last month but apparently when you go for IFV they dont take the previous results they do them all again! needles to say OH is not overly keen on going again...

Well im on CD 20 but not thinking i can really get pg on my own so not holding out... want my period to hurry so we can call up for our tests! yey

Ash - when is AF due have you got your clomid sorted now?

Wannabe - hope your ok and big hugs!

Hi to every one else i have not mentioned! xx

Lucy xx

I'm excited but anxious Lucy ... There's 2 ways it can go, so I will be very nervous next week

I'm excited but anxious Lucy ... There's 2 ways it can go, so I will be very nervous next week

I can imagine hun, i know it will be fine for you ! cant wait to see some scan pics soon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->