Anyone LTTTC Number One?

:haha: I feel your pain. I am more relaxed than I thought I would be but I'm still being a freak about it! Lol! Are you taking progesterone supplements?

Ok good, mine either! I was worried that I was the only one who wasn't on the suppositories but I don't think I need them anyways because my progesterone was 9 last time I had it checked and I had a good lining and stuff!

It really is the mother of all 2ww's isn't it?
I have everything crossed for you IUI girlies, fingers, legs, eyes, lips, boobies, kidneys EVERYTHING!

I'm also awake again :(
Today I have surpassed myself: went to bed at 8.30 as I was absolutely shattered - wide awake again at 11:30!

Thanks for the crossed everything Urch!!

I wasn't even pregnant a couple months ago and I was the same way as you, up every hour or 2 and then I could go to sleep anymore! I hope that passes sooner than later so that you can get all of that work done for work!

It really is the mother of all 2ww's isn't it?
I have everything crossed for you IUI girlies, fingers, legs, eyes, lips, boobies, kidneys EVERYTHING!

I'm also awake again :(
Today I have surpassed myself: went to bed at 8.30 as I was absolutely shattered - wide awake again at 11:30!

Thanks urchin. Im sorry you arent sleeping well.

I have not been on here in a very long time. It has become harder for me to deal with not getting pregnant when there is no reason why I shouldnt be. I just dont know what to do anymore. I have completely stopped testing both ovulation and pregnancy...at this point I just do not want to care, but I cant help but to care if that makes any sense.

Ash, it's totally normal to feel cranky just after the Ovidrel. Even when I tested it out at 5DPT, everyone seems to be getting on my nerves.

Wanting2bemom, most of us here are the same, so frustrating, ain't it?? :hug:
____

AFM, my BFF (who is not TTC and somehow preventing) just told me she got a very light period 3 days ago and now there's no sign of AF and it's due today.. It sounds like implantation and she knows I'm VLTTC and almost losing my mind with everything and ... :cry: She said she's terrified because she just got a new job and there are some complications with her relationship. I might seem selfish but TBH, I really have no idea how to help her without pulling out my hair.

Wanting2bmom I had a complete melt down yesterday over it all, not sure how much more I can take either :(

Lian it may not be an implant bleed, it could just be as she said a really light period :hugs:

FF i have also given up on exercising (even cut down on using my bike) for the same reason. my husband and my doc both think it's silly of me to be so cautious but i don't care. if the thought of it harming a possible baby stresses us out we should anyone who disagrees.
also the "woe is me..." bit is just part of the routine now. how much longer can a girl wait? it gets too frustrating. so, i feel you. :hugs:

10yrttc
welcome to the group. i am not the most active member but i find the girls here to be lovely and open arm-ed. :) i hope everyhting works out for you soon. :hugs:

ash and vjpfeif fingers still crossed for both of you. :happydance:
mrsFX not every pregnant girl gets sore bbs. i know girls who didn't have any symptoms at all. so don't fret over the bbs not being sore. i really hope you are pregnant!! :kiss:
wanting2bemom
it makes sense, or at least i feel that way too. just try not to let it pull you under. i know i let it all the time- poor OH thinks that i have become obsessed but how can you not be? :hugs:

i am finally feeling better. fever is gone, cough is persistant though. i hope it doesn't keep the egg from implanting. i was told to visualize it. :dohh: duh, i have been doing that forever. it doesn't seem to work. trying to stay positive...

Lian - I am sorry you are going through that with your friend. I hope for both of your sakes that its just a scare (since it sounds like she isn't sure that she's ready for a baby). I'm sending you happy peaceful vibes :)

Wanting2BMom - I totally know what you mean about not wanting to care anymore, and then caring inspite of yourself. I think there is nothing we can do to change that, no matter how well you deal with lttc waves and pangs of sadness will always come and go. :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon.

Ash and VJ - I am so excited for your twws! I really hope you are both getting pregnant as I write this!!! FX for IUI BFPs :) :dust:

Urchin - Wow, what a loopy sleep schedule! I guess baby is already preparing you for its arrival. I hope you got some more rest before you had to start your day though!!

AFM - This cycle has been majorly screwy for me, which is annoying because I decided to kind of actually try this month, as its the last month before we start with the FS. I ovulated a week late, but did get a positive OPK, so I am assuming that means the egg did burst forth... hopefully anyway. I dunno, but I have had almost non-stop spotting throughout the entire cycle, which is pretty bizarre for me. Normally I follow normal patterns of CM and spotting, although I do spot as early as a week before my period. But, its only 5 dpo, and I am already spotting kind of heavily. And all through the follicular phase I was spotting. Anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Thanks girls! You're all so sweet and I still have my everything crossed too! OH and I have been arguing a lot and I'm pretty sure it's because of the fertility meds I've been on .. I've just been extremely irritable all of the time. I don't like being like this, it sucks! I know we'll get through it but it's just hard since we've been bickering at each other CONSTANTLY!

Poco - sorry you're having such a screwy cycle! Maybe you'll get your bfp this month though and not have to go to the FS! FX'd! I'm not really familiar with what could cause spotting .. I have heard I think that it could be pcos .. but don't take my word for it because I'm really not 100%.

greekgirl - I'm happy you're feeling better! PMA PMA! I am also sitting here trying to visualize the egg implanting! Hopefully it works this time!

Thanks girls! You're all so sweet and I still have my everything crossed too! OH and I have been arguing a lot and I'm pretty sure it's because of the fertility meds I've been on .. I've just been extremely irritable all of the time. I don't like being like this, it sucks! I know we'll get through it but it's just hard since we've been bickering at each other CONSTANTLY!

Poco - sorry you're having such a screwy cycle! Maybe you'll get your bfp this month though and not have to go to the FS! FX'd! I'm not really familiar with what could cause spotting .. I have heard I think that it could be pcos .. but don't take my word for it because I'm really not 100%.

greekgirl - I'm happy you're feeling better! PMA PMA! I am also sitting here trying to visualize the egg implanting! Hopefully it works this time!

Ash i know exactly how you feel. We took my mother in law out to dinner for her bday last night and i was a royal :witch:. I blame the hormones but its just not me. Well I am 6 days post o today. Need that little bugger to implant. Thinking good vibes. Fx for us both. Everything crossed for us all.

VJ - so sorry you're experiencing the same thing! It really is horrible! I'm trying to visualize the egg implanting, maybe that will help!! I just keep reminding myself that it will be over soon and that if it ends in a bfp it's all worth it! Good luck, I'm 3 dpiui so I'm right behind you! Still having cramps on and off but it's not like they hurt, they're just annoying so I can deal.

:hugs:!
By the way, I'm really happy I have you going through this! It's nice to have someone who really understands at that moment what you're going through!

VJ - so sorry you're experiencing the same thing! It really is horrible! I'm trying to visualize the egg implanting, maybe that will help!! I just keep reminding myself that it will be over soon and that if it ends in a bfp it's all worth it! Good luck, I'm 3 dpiui so I'm right behind you! Still having cramps on and off but it's not like they hurt, they're just annoying so I can deal.

:hugs:!
By the way, I'm really happy I have you going through this! It's nice to have someone who really understands at that moment what you're going through!

Ash i agree wholy with you. Its nice to have someone who is having same symptoms and can relate. I love all the ladies on here as well. What a good bunch of
deserving ladies we have.

So i thought i was feling a little better today until i fully woke up and realized every little thing is still quite annoying me. I am sure dh is glad hes at work though i did text him angrily earlier as i found one of my beloved cats stuck in the closet. He must have grabbed a towel and she snuck in and he didnt realize it but i was quite upset. She is fine but it just upset me.

That's so funny, well it's not funny, but it's nice to know that I'm not the only one sending angry texts! So, we just moved into a new apartment in the city and we had our bed in the living room area for now because that's where the good TV was and our new furniture came this morning and I angrily texted OH once he left for work because we moved the bed into the bedroom and he was supposed to help me get the other tv set up so I could watch my morning shows and didn't! =\ And then he bitched at me because I didn't take the things out of his pants pockets before I sent it down to the cleaners, but it's his job! Like he leaves his things in his pockets and then leaves the jeans down on the floor for days!!!! So we argued about that and then we argued about something else but it's like never ending right now ...

He did bring me flowers last night though =D What a sweetie!!!

Wow you two are sounding like me post clomid :haha:

Poco have you had your progesterone levels checked? I have started heavily spotting earlier and earlier in my cycle and the research I have done has indicated it could be low progesterone - if you have low progesterone you can't sustain a pregnancy meaning we could be implanting but body not allowing pregnancy to continue.

Hi all. Guess what? Cd1 for me. Could hardly sleep for excitement last night, little did I know that the witch was playing her cruelest trick yet. So gutted nearly stayed off work. I'm also part of the 'what's the point in trying?' club.
Wantin2bmom I feel your pain honey.
Went on amazon and ordered soft cups and cbfm sticks, haven't tried these with clean tubes and a book called 'is ur body baby friendly?: Unexplained infertility, miscarriage and ivf failure' anyone heard of it? I'll have a whole ttc section on my bookshelf at this rate!

Wowee Laides lots going on, I had a quick sqizz over all of your progress
VJ and Ash If that is how IUI effects you god help my hubby when I am doing IVF :) I am bad enough without any extra hormones. Lets hope all your symptoms are a good sign xx

Poco So sorry you are still continuing to spot and not knowing what your body is doing, I always used to hate those times, it makes TTC much harder on your mental state xx

FF and Waiting I am sorry you are having a rough time with all of this right now, believe me I really do feel your pain, I had a mega melt down when I found out I couldn't conceive naturally, but you will always have these tough times I think you just get stronger with each bout xx

MrsFx Good luck with the testing tomorrow, I always used to get very anxious leading up to testing, lets hope you see those 2 pink lines xx

Purple indeed appt is on tomorrow Good luck with your up coming IUI XX

and yes Lucy eeek:) Butterflies in my tummy today xx

Welcome 10Years, I always find myself feeling quite overwhelmed when I hear women who have been trying to conceive for such a long time, it must be so hard with such a long journey, but you must be so strong to continue on xx

Lian I am sorry to hear you can't even do IVF, Did they give you a reason why this was?? xx

AFM Well Monday we were told that exchange date for our sale would be next week, then yesterday we had a call to say that it has all fallen through, so back to square 1 now, as you can imagine we are gutted but some saving grace is that the people who we are buying from are waiting for us at the moment, but they probably won't want to wait forever and I am sure we won't have the same luck twice and I doubt we will get another offer within 2 weeks again, at this rate we will be living in a flat with 1 or 2 babies, which is not what I wanted for their future :( Anyway on a more positive note tomorrow might make things a little brighter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->