Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Sorry Mrsfx just seen your lats post, so sorry the witch got you xx

You'll be okay! And hubby will just have to deal! Lol. It sucks that this is what some of us have to go through to get pregnant but it is what it is, can't change it, just have to deal with it! :hugs:

Haven't discussed it with DH now but consider NTNP from May onwards :( Just not too sure how much more of this I can take and 4 years until IVF will mean meltdown for me if I continue this way.

Urchin - Wow, what a loopy sleep schedule! I guess baby is already preparing you for its arrival. I hope you got some more rest before you had to start your day though!!
It's nuts isn't it? and absolutely exhausting...I went back to bed about 3, so did get a couple more hours in

No idea what the spotting could be about - could you ask your clinic/doctor?

Ash & VJ - sounds like it's fun and games in your houses! The drugs really do mess you about don't they?

Big hugs to FF and W - it really is soul destroying having a goal that you have so little control over :hugs:

MrsFX - am so sorry you're back to CD1 - it is so cruel when your body makes you hope, only to dash you back down again x

MrsH - that's bad news about the house ... moving is stressful enough as it is, without things falling through xx

AFM it's 7.30pm and I'm considering going to bed

FF I understand how tough it is to put yourself through all this each month. It feels like falling in love doesn't it? a baby becomes a complete obsession that is on my mind all day every day just like early love thinking about what could happen in the future. when its unrequited love it's hellish. A bit deep maybe, maybe its just the oestrogen.
Have you tried NTNP at all before? It can't really do any harm can it? I'm sure most pg ladies got that way ntnp.

Mrs FX - So sorry the witch got you, i have had two months like that where witch has been late by 2/3 days i do not dare say any thing then i let my self think for one moment that could i be..... then the b*tch shows up... its so so cruel (((BIG HUGS)))

Poco - Sorry you've had a rubbish time, we will help each other to get through the bad times and together we will all get through it we deserve it each and every one of us :)

10yrs - Welcome, and sorry to hear how long it has been for you, this group is great and we will help each other...

Mrs H - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! Tomorrow Tomorrow.... I predict you will probably not sleep at all tonight with excitment that every thing is starting to happen... remember you have to tell me every thing!!! he he
Sorry about your sale falling through that is rubbish, and definatly not what you need at all :-(

AFM we are back at IVF clinic Monday for OH tests, as you can imagine he is not looking forward to it at all, but is happy to do it for our bundle of joy :)

MrsFX I have never managed to do NTNP before because DH has such a low sex drive that we would be lucky to have :sex: once a month and obviously this will not result in a baby :( But at least if I knew we didn't have a hope in hell it wouldn't be soul destroying every time the b*tch turned up :(

MrsH it is all so exciting! Can't wait for news! x

Hey ladies, I just came across this thread, I usually stick to my journal and stalk a few ladies that I have really connected with on here. My name is Kimberly, I'm 38 years old about to turn 39, my dh is 49 and we have been ttc for 4 years now and boy have we been through it. Multiple IUI's all unsuccessful, abdominal surgery to remove fibroids, surgery to remove scar tissue, 3 hsg's and still no bfp. We had decided to proceed with IVF and really got the ball rolling and then found out that I had more scar tissue and possible fibroids so IVF was a no go. I'm currently on my 2 RE who seems to be great but at this point of course I'm a little skeptical but at the same time hopeful. I recently had my AMH checked and luckily my egg reserve is still good. I had an HSG last week which revealed that one of my tubes is totally open but the other is potentially obstructed by scar tissue. Next I have to have a biospy of my uterine lining (oh joy joy) and if there is no inflammation then it's on to having the scar tissue removed. He is trying to prepare my uterus for a baby and I hope he can do it.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hello Ladies, welcome to all the newbies and sorry for the hard times you are all going through xx

Mrs H Good luck for tomorrow, it's so exciting x

FF :hugs: sorry you are feeling down huni x

Good Luck Ash & VJ x

Urchin hope you start getting some more :sleep: x

Poco I was exactly the same this month, spotting on an off from about 6dpo but i think it was because of my hsg last month x

AFM: I went for my results today and it was all good news :happydance: my tube is all clear and oh's swimmers are very good so now they have put me on clomid for 3 months from my next cycle, unfortunately the witch got me on sunday so i will have to wait till next month xx

FutureMommie I am so sorry for your tough journey :hugs: You will be very welcome here and I am sure you will find us all very friendly :flower:

Tash congrats on the good news :dance: I will keep you company with the clomid next cycle as it will be my last one! x

Well I watched marley and me and it was the worst thing I could have done considering my emotional state! I was crying so much, I shouldn't have watched that movie!

Welcome FutureM - that certainly sounds like your uterus is conspiring against you! Fingers crossed that they can get it shipshape and ready for IVF!
I found out that I had one mahoosive fibroid that I had to have removed prior to IVF. I think it had been acting as a natural IUD for years, but I didn't find out about it until my AMH had dropped off the bottom of the chart - so it has been donor eggs for me.

Tash - sorry you missed out on this month, but glad that you have now got a start date for chlomid xx

I'm up at stupid o'clock again - I think I really am in training for when the baby comes. I managed to keep myself up til 9 last night, but it made no difference, I was still up at 3

Danielle how are you today? Hows the spotting any sign that the witch is here?

Hello ladies just returned from seeing the consultant and she has referred us for IVF as expected, she said we should be starting within 3 months, so over the moon, but in the mean time I have to have another Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy as my dodgy tubes are restricting access to my right ovary so she needs to try and free it up and also she either needs to try and unblock or remove the fallopian tubes because during IVF all the hormones make your ovaries produce fluid and this will just sit in the top of my tubes and will become toxic so she need to sort this out too as she wants to give us the best chance of success, but she was great and so straight talking she kept saying bloody all the time, I also had my first encounter with dildo cam and got to see my ovary and eggs which was great to see, so so happy right now I could be pregnant by my birtday :D

Thanks ladies for the welcome!!!!!

MrsHowley- That sounds really exciting! Sounds like your Dr is on top of it.!

Sounds like you've really dropped on there MrsH - having a consultant who's on the ball really makes a difference x
Can't believe you've only just met my friend Dildo-Cam - he's a peach isn't he? :rofl:

Yeah Dildo cam is amazing I saw my ovaries and my little eggy's sitting pretty all plump and juicy, it was amazing, one of those might be my baby one day :)

I felt the same way when I was having my scans before IUI. I was like honey! one of those is going to be our baby =D :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->