Anyone LTTTC Number One?

haha Danielle your not helping me, I'm trying to remain calm and level headed although im getting anxious now as af could be due in 2 days or in 5 think if my temps are still high at 12 DPO i'll have to test

jwilliams918 great on finally getting your positive OPK! are you feeling the cramping already? i know how you feel.... this whole LTTTC deal wears us down. just hang in there. and keep writing it out. i just read that writing out your thoughts helps reduce stress and we all know that stress is the #1 baby making blocker - or one of the reasons...
so keep writing. you will find plenty of support here. :hugs:

dazed- yay on being all clear! :happydance: maybe you are closer to your BFP now. you know what they say about the dye helping guide along the sperm... but boo on the unexplained category.
i hate being in a category. i hate feeling so helpless...

AFM i am still waiting.

dazed- yay on being all clear! :happydance: maybe you are closer to your BFP now. you know what they say about the dye helping guide along the sperm... but boo on the unexplained category.
i hate being in a category. i hate feeling so helpless...

Thanks. I hate being unexplained, but I am relieved there is nothing wrong with me that they can see.

Well, I got my IC's and took one of them with really crappy pee and it was bfn, so, that sucks!

I read this thread a lot since I found it, and I'm trying to find a good place to jump in! So I'll just go for it!

Dazed: I hear about a lot of ladies who came back from their HSG after TTC for quite a while and thats all it took, their BFP followed! Fingers crossed for you!

Gilmore85: Good luck to you lady!! I expect AF in 5-7 days, well hopefully AF will stay far far away! What do you do to keep your mind off it? I can sit here all day and think about it! I'm really good at driving myself crazy!

VJ - did you test today?

I did. It was negative. I am still holding on though. I really felt like i was last night. I was having af like cramps and then all of a sudden this large amout of creamy cm (sorry tmi). So i am hoping i am not out yet, because no af and lots of bouts of nausea. No throwing up just like a constant nausea. I amtrying to keep my head up and think positive. Maybe tomorrow i will see :bfp:.

How about you?

I tested but not with fmu and I peed like a lot about 5 minutes before I did the test and it was bfn ... annoying! I'm feeling pregnant too like having cramps on and off, having sharp pains in my pelvic area and boobs are sore but bfn. So lame!

Sorry I have been AWOL, but I was waiting for my HSG. I had it done yesterday and I'm thrilled to say that all is clear! The bad part, I'm still unexplained.

Glad to hear the pipes are clear Dazed - though unexplained is a seriously pants diagnosis :(

Hi JWilliams - sounds like you've come to the right place :hugs:
We're all here in the same boat; supporting each other through the grim times and cheering each other on through the good ones x

haha Danielle your not helping me, I'm trying to remain calm and level headed although im getting anxious now as af could be due in 2 days or in 5 think if my temps are still high at 12 DPO i'll have to test

no no no no no no NO! I have enough trouble with people having one name each - I'll be completely lost if we all start having proper names too!

Well, I got my IC's and took one of them with really crappy pee and it was bfn, so, that sucks!

Bugger and bum - but it's very early days yet hon. Keep at it :thumbup:

I read this thread a lot since I found it, and I'm trying to find a good place to jump in! So I'll just go for it!

Goodo! jump in and you'll be in the thick of it in no time. Some threads are cliquey, but we like new people as much as we like the old ones :hugs:

AFM I got my NHS scan letter today - with an appointment booked for.....

wait for it.....

an hour before the private one I have booked :rofl:
so looks like I'll be cancelling the private one and making the most of my tax contributions :D

Hello Ladies how are we all today?

How are you IUI girlies doing?? xx

Welcome Jwills, you will feel very welcome here it is a fab group of ladies :D

Urchin I just am amazed that we are already counting down to your 12 week scan, it is just fab, I bet you can't wait to see Eenie again, if not a bit nervous xxx

All you limbo girls it must be so frustrating to be unexplained but at least you have the best chance of a natural conception, It is not always great to be told you will never conceive naturally, I am due to have a salpingectomy soon, so I really will never be able to, so good luck to all of you and I really hope you all get your surprise, much wanted BFP's soon xxx

Dazed Make sure you make the most of your heightened fertility for the next 3 months, I hope the HSG has given you the boost to getting your baby xx

AFM We have had yet another offer on our flat and we have accepted, fingers crossed for a successful sale this time, I am not sure I could take the disappointment again what with my impending op, and IVF cycle xx

Thanks urchin. I know it's still early and I am still crampy and having this sharp pain in my right side but who knows what's going on at this point! I'm going to keep testing now that I got my IC's everyday until AF gets here.

Hey All

Urchin - Cant wait for the 12 week scan ! yey... all this not sleeping is just preparing for baby im sure! ha ha

Mr H - Yey to all being ok... we are just waiting for our appointment now, so not long for us i hope!!

VJ & Ash - Its early days yet... every thing crossed for you x

Purple - It was very bad 70's the way the OH explained it i think bless him for just going in there and doing it! ha ha

Welcome to all the newbies!!

Hi to every one else, we have a lot of lovely ladies on here now so struggle to remember every ones posts..

I think we are going to see a lot of BFPs this year and i cant wait! :) xx

Thanks lucy - I think that must be it ... right now I am practising for 2am feeds!

keep us posted Ash (I'm sure you will!) :D

Well CD7 and about to start the madness off all over again, not hopeful, not caring and just plain ready to give it all up!

:hugs: wish there was more i could say, i think it could just be becuase of the time of year its not a good time for us childless ones this weekend.

Hello everyone i hope ur all well? FF sorry u are feeling down huni :hugs: good luck to everyone in the tww and welcome to all the newbies this thread grows so quickly xx

Another bfn this morning so I called the FS this morning and made an appointment for the 20th of this month to meet with my doctor and get injectibles + IUI. If this next cycle doesn't work I will be doing IVF. It's not worth the emotional crappiness to only have a 20% chance, at least with IVF I get a 70% chance.

Mrs H well done in the sale and i hope this one goes through for u x Omg Urchin i can not believe how quickly time is flying by for you 10w 4d's already woohoo come on 12wks :happydance: xx

Another bfn this morning so I called the FS this morning and made an appointment for the 20th of this month to meet with my doctor and get injectibles + IUI. If this next cycle doesn't work I will be doing IVF. It's not worth the emotional crappiness to only have a 20% chance, at least with IVF I get a 70% chance.

Ash are you sure you are out this month?

Well I'm 11dpiui still getting bfn's so I scheduled my appointment so that I have the medication IF I'm out. I'm still getting cramping and stuff so I'm pretty sure AF is coming. I thought I was but now I'm really doubting it. There's not even a hint of a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->