Anyone LTTTC Number One?

VJ - fingers crossed for us still! When are you going to start testing?

Urchin - yay for 10 weeks! Can't wait until you're out of the first trimester that way you can relax a little more :) Oh and I'm happy you like your midwife, I'm sure it will make things much easier!

For those trying accupunture - let me know how it goes! I've always wanted to try it but I've been a baby about having all of these needles in me! :haha:

FF - I'm happy the clomid wasn't too bad on you. I had about the same symptoms as you minus the headaches. The hot flashes were the WORST! They made me so miserable, I would ALMOST be asleep and then I would have a hot flash and it caused me to be so irritable and OH and I would end up arguing. Oh man, glad that's over for now!

Gilmore - bloated belly is good =D FX'd for you!

AFM - I felt off yesterday, like I felt my blood pumping more if that makes sense. So weird. It freaked me out yesterday. I was also getting cramps on and off yesterday and during the night hours I had this pain/cramp/tightening near my right pelvic bone. I'm really trying not to get excited but it's getting really hard at this point. I've taken a nap everyday for the past 3 days around 2 o'clock and my boobs/nipples are so sore. Hm ... maybe this is it?

Ash i decided not to test today. I think i will test tomorrow and friday. Keeping my fx for us. My bbs are extremely sore and continue with on off cramping in pelvic area. Hoping this is it and not af.

Hello Ladies hope you are all well, I have not been able to get on lately, I hope I haven't missed too much, If I have can some one brief me to keep me up to date :D
Got my report from my immense FS today, proper words I liked....... Gonadotrophins are normal, I have a anterverted uterus with normal endometrial lining yay
I have a possible small hydrosalpinx on my right side boo
my antral follicular count which is resting is 5 and 6, god knows what the normal range is!! Any ideas ladies??
Both ovaries are accessible for egg collection yay
Oh and I have consented to tubal surgery and a salpingectomy.... Obviously I had to use google a lot to translate all those lovely words, but I am happy with that pretty much :) xx

VJ - I'm having the same symptoms, very sore boobs and cramps on and off! It's really making me get my hopes up but who knows! I didn't get my IC's today so I won't be testing until they get here! Hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

Gilmore - bloating is definitely a good thing xx

Urchin - yay for 10 weeks! Can't wait until you're out of the first trimester that way you can relax a little more :) Oh and I'm happy you like your midwife, I'm sure it will make things much easier!
Cheers chikkie - 12 more sleeps to go til scan day!
your signs are looking good hon, hoping your ICs turn up soon
ooo and VJP too ... everything crossed for testing day tomorrow

Hello Ladies hope you are all well, I have not been able to get on lately, I hope I haven't missed too much, If I have can some one brief me to keep me up to date :D
Got my report from my immense FS today, proper words I liked....... Gonadotrophins are normal, I have a anterverted uterus with normal endometrial lining yay
I have a possible small hydrosalpinx on my right side boo
my antral follicular count which is resting is 5 and 6, god knows what the normal range is!! Any ideas ladies??
Both ovaries are accessible for egg collection yay
Oh and I have consented to tubal surgery and a salpingectomy.... Obviously I had to use google a lot to translate all those lovely words, but I am happy with that pretty much :) xx

MrsH I'll not pretend to know what all of those things are - but I'll take your word for it that it's good news :D

VJ - when did your symptoms start?

My bbs started getting sore 2 days ago. I also feel nauseated at times but not enough to be sick. Just like a blah feeling. I really hope this is it but im just not sure. I think i will be devastated if it isnt.

Oooo Mrsfx I will no doubt end up pumping you for info :haha: When you had your sessions did the accupuncturist say what he thought could be causing your infertility or did you just have the sessions with minimum input from them?

I tried all day yesterday to upload a post as had a tough morning clearing out all the baby things from the Nursery and wanted to vent :( Site wouldn't let me post though! Hope it's sorted now.

CD6 and last clomid tablet taken, side effects so far are minimal but headaches have been bang on every evening and I got a batch of hot flushes Monday evening/night which was terrible, hopefully no-more of those!

My accupunturist didn't diagnose anything, she said most of her work is fertility and my friend thinks that she helped her to get pg. she was aiming to get my chi flowing. My friend had irregular cycles following mc so they had that to work on. It relaxed me and we did it for just over a cycle 5 weeks. Although I'm not pg I would recommend it. Let us know how u get on.
I'm sorry to hear that u have had a really sad time. Hugs. Xxxxxx

A family member suffers with Endo and she has acupuncture for this and a few other things. Her guy is so good that without even taking a medical history he knew she had Endo and fibroids, so will probably go with him. I figure even if it doesn't work I will at least benefit from the serenity :haha:

I think we have a few IUI :bfp: coming up! This will probably cause me to save up for one ASAP too :haha:

lucy, was it like the good 70s or the bad 70s? Thumbs up or down on the room? I'm sure your OH's results will be wonderful, he's been working hard on his numbers.

Good to hear about you liking your midwife, urch. Now that you 2 have gotten to know each other, ask her for that massage :rofl:

MrsFX Yay for feeling upbeat, so important!

Feisty Sorry that we were unreachable when you needed us :hugs:

gilmore Hope that your belly bloat is making room for baby! =D

greekgirl I totally get the jinx fear and being superstitious. Hope you are in a happy place.

Ohhhh feeling off ash? Awesome :thumbup: Can't wait for your ICs :haha:

vjp so excited for you sore bbs! Yay!

MrsH I think I remember my FS saying that they'd like to see at least 4 antral follicles? So you're good! =)

Well, I'm not sure how interested you all are in my follicle sizes, so in terms of follicles count somehow I went from 5 follicles to 7 :dohh: I needed minus 2, not plus 2! We'll see now what CD12 has in store for me.

Oh and the clinic explained to me why I did not need to take a trigger shot to ovulate. Apparently they believe if you have shown to ovulate on your own, they don't think you need a trigger shot. I'm good with that explanation.

Damn! I knew I'd forgotten to ask the midwife something :rofl:
Oh well, will get my massage next time :thumbup: @purple

FF - you're getting tempted towards IUI then :D - I think you're right as well, there's some very good signs going on amongst the IUI crew (go Beanies, go Beanies!)

AFM - up at 5 again ... I should get a job as a milkman!
11 more sleeps ... desperate to reach 12 weeks so I can stop wishing my life away!

I am sure they will drag Urchin :wacko: Completely understand why you are wishing them away though :flower:

11 more sleeps urch!

Well bloats gone down but temps gone up :wacko: no idea anymore

I know exactly how you feel. We have been TTC since Sept 2010 with no sign of a BFP. We are very discouraged but my DH is trying to be so supportive though. I am on my 4th round of Clomid and I'm about to start my second round of Metformin. I have never gotten a positive OPK until about 2 weeks ago so that lifted our spirits a little bit. However, I am supposed to have my AF tomorrow and I'm worried so much that I've almost made myself aick over it. I just want something to happen soon.

Hi ladies and welcome to all the newbies I haven't welcomed.

Sorry I have been AWOL, but I was waiting for my HSG. I had it done yesterday and I'm thrilled to say that all is clear! The bad part, I'm still unexplained.

Hello, I am new to the site so I don't know much about it. However, I do know that I am struggling emotionally with our current situation. We have been married since Sept 2010 and have been TTC since then as well. It has been a long and bumpy road so far. My periods were always on schedule to the day until March 2011. I was about 14 days late. We were getting very excited but continuously got BFN. Then on the 15th day I passed a large blood clot that worried me. I called my current Gyno and they just said that I probably had a miscarriage but they didn't have me come into the office or anything. They didn't really seem concerned. From that point on, my periods have been extremely irregular being anywhere from 7-14 days late each cycle. Which brought along even more disappointment. I changed Gynos in August 2011 and I absolutely love her. She's been so great. She started me on Clomid 50mg in December 2011 along with multiple blood tests and an ultrasound. Everything came back normal. My OH had a SA done as well but his count was a little low and thick. The dr couldn't tell if I was ovulating because I wasn't ever getting positive OPK results. So she added Metformin to the Clomid in February 2012. I finally got positive OPK results March 1-4 so that lifted our spirits a little. However, I am scheduled to start my period tomorrow and I"m really nervous. I just feel like I am going to start with the cramping and fatigue so I feel like I've already set myself up for disappoinment. I'm very discouraged and in need of support. Please help!!! Sorry for the long drawn out story...:cry:

Jwilliams welcome hun :hugs: We are all pretty much in the same state of limbo, not knowing what (if anything) is wrong with us and why we aren't pregnant yet. I am sure you will find lots of support here :flower:

Amy - Triphasic chart with implant 5DPO :dance: Keeping it all very crossed for you hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->