Anyone LTTTC Number One?

vjp I am doing kind of okay I guess. I'm kinda stressing about my CD10 monitoring tomorrow morning. I just realized I need to have all of my consent forms signed for tomorrow, and I have not gotten a witness to sign them :dohh: Hopefully they will work something out with me. I'm also not sure whether I should be doing a trigger shot or just ovulate naturally for the IUI. I'll try and get the clinic to re-explain all of that to me again tomorrow.

Girls your symptoms sound quite promising! :dust:

Thanks for all the congratulations chikkies - 1/4 of the way through and it feels like a real milestone ... just need that precious 12 week scan :D

FF, I had to stay away from First Tri til after my 8 wk scan and even now I don't open any of the sad threads - I just can't face reading all of the 'it's all gone wrong' stories.
I'm not knocking the women who are posting them, but it scares me too much to read them so I just skip on by.

I have my midwife coming this morning to see me :dance: How exciting is that!

Good luck with the testing Ash and VJP ... I really have everything crossed for the pair of you xxx

I'm doing good and I'm here! I've been symptom spotting but that's nothing new!

How are you doing ?

It's like a ghost town in here!

I am doing good. I really should not have been stressing last night about the consent forms being signed for my CD10 monitoring. Apparently the latest I can submit them is before my IUI, so phhew!

Okay so when I said I was sensitive to medication and everything, I was not wrong! Apparently I have 5 potential follicles right now (sizes 10, 12, 12, 14 and 15). My FS won't do the IUI if I have more than 3 though, so here's to hoping 2 stop growing! I go in again tomorrow morning CD11 to continue being monitored.

It's like a ghost town in here!

I am doing good. I really should not have been stressing last night about the consent forms being signed for my CD10 monitoring. Apparently the latest I can submit them is before my IUI, so phhew!

Okay so when I said I was sensitive to medication and everything, I was not wrong! Apparently I have 5 potential follicles right now (sizes 10, 12, 12, 14 and 15). My FS won't do the IUI if I have more than 3 though, so here's to hoping 2 stop growing! I go in again tomorrow morning CD11 to continue being monitored.

Wow purple that is quick. I hope you lose a couple so you can make it to iui.

hey guys what a nightmare trying to get on here think the site in the uk has been down for a few days as ive not been able to get on! Well oh performed really well.. In and out of the room for his sa he said the room was like some thing from the 70's the results are in in about 1/2 weeks so then we will just be waiting for our next appointment so i hope that hurrys up!

Hows every one else? Xx

Site was down on Monday purple - then yesterday it wasn't working properly during the day (it would either post your messages 2/3 times or not at all!) Then they took it down again in the evening, presumably to fix the mess :shrug:

I'm sure we'll all reappear shortly :D

My midwife appointment went well - she was lovely ... she liked my dogs which is always a good indication!
I have found that I will be consultant led due to the fibroid op - so I will be talking through c-sections with her/him when I go for my scan.

Other than that, not a lot new - just waiting for 12 weeks to arrive

How's the 2WWers doing this morning??

Hi all. I'm on cd 6 feeling surprisingly upbeat. Using my cbfm again and so far so high. Planning on dtd every other day and on the peak but DH is working nights this week so I'm hoping he'll wake me up. My book arrived. It's a limitless scary tbh. So far I think it is about immunological reasons for infertility. Got until June to read it all tho so I won't rush it.

Done 2 of my couch to 5 k runs and that has helped the great feeling. I've put exercise on hold whilst ttc but it has given me something else to obsess over!

Urch congrats on 10 weeks just 2 to go!!
Vj symptoms sound great
Hang in there Ash!
Ff I've had accupunture if u have any questions. I'm sure you'll love it.

Oooo Mrsfx I will no doubt end up pumping you for info :haha: When you had your sessions did the accupuncturist say what he thought could be causing your infertility or did you just have the sessions with minimum input from them?

I tried all day yesterday to upload a post as had a tough morning clearing out all the baby things from the Nursery and wanted to vent :( Site wouldn't let me post though! Hope it's sorted now.

CD6 and last clomid tablet taken, side effects so far are minimal but headaches have been bang on every evening and I got a batch of hot flushes Monday evening/night which was terrible, hopefully no-more of those!

Well 9DPO today and have a huge sore and bloated belly going on

do you guys believe in jinxing chances? i don't want to but with all my bad luck i have become superstitious. so i will say nothing... only that i have so much work to do in the next three days i am stressing out. good thing i don't drink coffee! :wacko::wacko:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

VJ - fingers crossed for us still! When are you going to start testing?

Urchin - yay for 10 weeks! Can't wait until you're out of the first trimester that way you can relax a little more :) Oh and I'm happy you like your midwife, I'm sure it will make things much easier!

For those trying accupunture - let me know how it goes! I've always wanted to try it but I've been a baby about having all of these needles in me! :haha:

FF - I'm happy the clomid wasn't too bad on you. I had about the same symptoms as you minus the headaches. The hot flashes were the WORST! They made me so miserable, I would ALMOST be asleep and then I would have a hot flash and it caused me to be so irritable and OH and I would end up arguing. Oh man, glad that's over for now!

Gilmore - bloated belly is good =D FX'd for you!

AFM - I felt off yesterday, like I felt my blood pumping more if that makes sense. So weird. It freaked me out yesterday. I was also getting cramps on and off yesterday and during the night hours I had this pain/cramp/tightening near my right pelvic bone. I'm really trying not to get excited but it's getting really hard at this point. I've taken a nap everyday for the past 3 days around 2 o'clock and my boobs/nipples are so sore. Hm ... maybe this is it?

not getting my hopes up got the signs of a migraine about to attack which i usually got a few days before af turns up

Headaches are also common in early pregnancy as it is caused by the 'alien' HCG being introduced into your system ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->