Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi All

DAzed & 10 years - sorry AF arrived for you noth :-( hope next month is your month! ;-)

FF - i didn't know either ? Thats good that you are going to be featured :) Oh bet you can not wait for your new puppy how exciting hun!

Tasha - Good Luck with the Clomid hun, i had one last go left so done CD 2 - 6 last one today no real side effects apart from a few headaches good luck hun!

Ash - Dont get down about what you read hun, and i agree with FF its a better chance that on our own and it only takes 1 little man :)

TTCbaby - fx for you this month! think my OH knows now as i sit on the sofa with a sad face and box of chocs just to leave me alone for a few days... ha

Hi to every one else

AFM - Last lot of clomid taken today... so we will see what this month brings Lucy xx

Hi all. AF due tomorrow. Preparing by lounging on the sofa with a blanket. Its got so cold here. Feeling out don't have the evasive sore nips or anything. 3 pregnancy announcements at work yesterday. I feel numb to it now, something that happens to other people. Thanks for the attitude AF!!!!

I've now been trying for 4 and 1/2 years :/ Begins to wear you down every now and then, but I'm trying to stay optimistic and keep hoping.

Metalmum. That is a long time. I hope the wedding is a good distraction at the moment.

Thanks ff and Gilmore. I'm ok honestly. It is just something that happens and I'm glad that there are 3 fewer ppl with fertility problems. today is technically cd 28 so Af might not come until Friday. I do love this thread. No pressure to TESt and completely realistic advice. Been on Infertility network website and the stories on there gave me hope. It will happen one day ladies. Xx

Hey all! had a good time camping but didnt feel too well on the sunday so i think what i thought were good signs for a BFP were in fact badly timed symptons that i was coming down with a bug.

AF got me bang on time on Tuesday. But never mind the timing wouldnt have been great for a december baby so we will just try for a spring baby now. Off to catch up on the thread now . .

Feeling rather disheartened about all the lucky ladies managing to get :bfp: at the moment (not the LTTTC gang though) It sucks to be us!

Does anyone in here use a CBFM? wondering if it would be worth a shot or complete waste of time?

Ff I have a cbfm. I have 26-30 day cycles. It's ok. Tells me that I OV cd 13/14 but I don't use it every month. Cheapy opks work just as well for me. I use it every now and again but it's not a magic wand. Replacement sticks r about £20 a box and past 2 months. That ok if it works first or second time tho. Have u tried smilie clear blue tests?

DH and I have been TTC for almost 4 years. The first 2 1/2 we just tried on our own. I was diagnosed with PCOS in Oct 2010. Dr put me on metformin at that point. Just finished my first cycle on clomid and ovidrel. REALLY rough month! I was so hopeful, but I started spotting very lightly yesterday at CD 32. Spotting even lighter today but crampy. BFN on every test I've taken. People have NO IDEA how hard this is! I'm glad I found this thread.

Big hugs Mrs FX xxx

Razcoz - Sorry that AF got you

FF - I agree we need some one to cut us some slack i think we all deserve it :-(

Welcome to Mentalmum and Kerri - you will be happy here every one is lovely and supports each other :) xx

:hugs: MrsFX - I wonder why we call it AF? My aunts are nice and Flo certainly aint!
The normal ttc threads are indeed full of cries of :test: if you so much as mention an itchy earlobe - I know it's all so exciting when you first set out (and expect to be pregnant within a year) but it all wears off when that LT gets added to the front of the TTC!

Hi Metalmom - we were trying for around 4 years too, and yes, it really really does grind you down

Hi Raz - glad you had a good time away, but sorry you got ill ... and even more of a bummer that the bloody witch got you too :hugs:

FF I have a cbfm - it is very good for pinpointing O-day ... but no use for old farts like me whose eggs are duds :thumbup:

Hello and welcome Kerri - am sure you'll find us a friendly bunch ... just dive on in and you'll feel like an old hand in no time xx

AFM - had auditors in at work today (more like an inspection as it's not just finances they were looking at) so has been a very long one
Come home to lovely tea cooked by the lovely Mr Urch - and am now wrapped up warm in PJs :D

Ugg, having a rough day. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate on the Metformin + 100mg Clomid combo this month :cry: I was out of town when I would have gone in for a scan so I'm hoping I just missed it with the OPKs. Geesh, PCOS really sucks!

Fx that it works next month? :shrug:

How do you ladies stay positive?

Thanks lucy lou i really hope this is ur month, Sorry to everybody the evil witch got. Welcome to the newbies xx I will upload a photo when i can get on my computer as i don't know how to do it from my phone. I hope everybody is well and gl for this cycle xx

Can't wait to see the photo Tash :flower:

I was just wondering if the CBFM was worth a shot but I guess logically we are hitting our fertile period each month it isn't really worth it :(

FF I think if u only have £100 to spend on fertility spend it on some accupunture or something relaxing. For u and bd every other day.

Hopingandpraying: I am more positive cd3-25 I think. So a week a month of negatively isn't that bad. I just keep praying for patience. I pray that god knows when I will be blessed and that I can put it in his hands. That is tough tho.

Tash do share your tattoo it would be great to see it.

Urch: I hope that the auditors have packed up and u can enjoy the bank hol.

Afm: still waiting. Had a sore back for the past 24 hours and have visiting the loo on the hour (personally responsible for the east Anglian drought) and had a small trace of tainted cm which is one of my signs. Oh well Good Friday tomorrow the start of Easter. Yay!!

i have been thinking of testing the past few days but I don't know right now if I have the heart to deal with a :bfn: which is all I have ever seen. Every time I don't get AF, even though my cycles are totally out of whack, and always have been, it makes me wonder if this month is the month.

I feel really tired right now, I have headaches, my tummy is bloated and my boobs hurt, but I am afraid to get my hopes up.

In Feb, around valentines day which would have been CD 20ish for me I did have a twinge type cramp on my right side. It may have been me O'ing, but I have never for sure had that happen so I have do clue what it even feels like. Same thing happened about a month later on Mar 14th. Still waiting to see if I get it again in Apr., no AF yet though.

I am not sure what constitutes LTTTC, but DH and I are on our 16th cycle ttc this month...trying for #1 and still nothing. Been to the docs and they don't see anything wrong with me. They're waiting on DH's 3rd SA to determine if there is anything seriously wrong with him that's causing infertility (the first SA wasn't a good sample, and they want to verify the second before drawing conclusions).

I have recently abandoned charting as I was starting to get obsessed with it, and stress = bad for ttc, so we'll see if that helps. I had a meltdown in Jan., when we hit our 13th month ttc, and I was a mess! Felt like the earth had dropped out from under me. Now, I can't even really say how I feel about ttc --I'm at the point where I'm just numb...
But enough of the debby downer stuff!! Let's see some BFPs! I wish you all much success and hope you all end your LTTTC journey soon!! :D

Helloooo and welcome RCAF - and I love your avatar!!!!!
I don't think we have a strict definition of LTTTC - but 16 cycles sounds like ou qualif for the club that no one wants to be a member of xxx

Gypsy - that's why I have never been a POAS addict either - just couldn't cope with the lily-white strip staring back at me :hugs:

Thanks Mrs FX - the auditor did go eventually (around 6.30) - it was a very long day ... now I have to wait for the report to see what we need to put right (there will be a lot!)

:hugs: to H&P, Tash and FF :hugs:

AFM I have a chest infection - it's been doing the rounds at work and now it's my turn apparently :(

So Monday was my official test date.

OMG girls! I tested and got a :bfp:!!! The first true positive in my life. Then I cried before I told my DH. My FS confirmed it with positive blood test results that were doubling as to be expected!! OMG! OMG! This is so unreal that I cannot even start to believe it. Miracles really do happen girls, they really do!! I feel like without all of your support I wouldn't have made it here. So I want to thank you all from the very bottom of my heart, and I pray that you all get your bfps so so very soon. You girls are the bestest and deserve nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->