Anyone LTTTC Number One?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Purrrrple!!!!!! that's fab news - but Monday?
Monday?
MONDAY?????

you get your BFP on Monday and NOW you tell us!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad: :rofl:

LOL! I know I know! :blush: But I needed to see the numbers double over the 48hrs to truly believe it! And yet, it still feels surreal and really scary!

You give me hope purple! Congratulations to you! I bet you're so excited you could pee your pants! I know I would be :) If you don't mind me asking, how long were you and DH ttc?

And thanks Urchin for the welcome :) My DH found this avatar and calls it my 'cuterus' <3 lol

Thanks so much RCAFWife! My DH and I were trying since June 2010, so it's been almost 2 years now. I had also MCed in July 2010 at 5 weeks. I'm 27 and my DH is 40, and we were classified as unexplained. I was supposed to do my first Clomid and IUI this cycle, but only ended up taking Clomid (50mg) since they cancelled my IUI because I had about 5 mature follies. So we just BDed on our own and it happened naturally!

Thanks gypsygirl! :D

Congratulations purple hope!! That is great news. X

Purple that is awesome news! :dance: You definitely give us all hope :hugs:

Urchin sorry your so poorly :hugs:

RCAF I featured your avatar on my facebook page, it is actually available to own from Etsy :haha: I think DH will think I have gone a bit strange if I purchased one ;)

Well no hopes this month which is good for the old sanity. Not really any symptoms to report other then mild cramping a few days ago and slightly tender (.Y.) my monthly monster is due Tuesday but this time last cycle (11dpo) was when I started spotting so we will see.

On a plus note my finances are so close to being sorted I can't help but want to start celebrating :dance: And that is with even purchasing our new pedigree pooch! This is going to be a good relaxing summer hopefully full of partying and other stuff that girls my age are supposed to enjoy! Now if I can just get back into the weight loss :(

yey purple thats blooming fantastic news.. Just what we all needed some good news ! Bet you are made up hun? Hope the clomid works as good for us too.. Xx

RCAF - welcome huni.. :) xx

gypsygirl - hope this is your month hun xx

Hmmm... the club that nobody wants to be a member of... Ain't that the truth!

Don't know if I've posted on here before, so may well be repeating myself, but I thought I'd join in.

Been ttc No1 for 2 years this month and have seen FS for the first time this week. Tests so far have shown no abnormalities. Further blood tests and an ultrasound scan booked. Follow up appointment in 4-6 months. I'm 33 and hubby is 40. Neither of us have had any children and I've never seen that elusive second line.

Purple - let me offer my congratulations to you. Just goes to show there is still hope, even when it feels like all hope is gone. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :happydance:

Hey Sizzles, sounds like we are both at about the same point in TTC. We're TTC no1 too, we've been trying just over two years now and our first appt is in three weeks at the FS. Little nervous about the appt, but I'm hopeful that we may see a bfp before the end of the year.

Purple Hope - Congrats!! really chuffed you got some fab news. x

Congrats Purple.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Sorry I stopped posting again. I have some animal heartbreak currently going on at home and it has been taking alot of my time when I'm not at work. In a good note... after almost a year of holding on to DH's referral for a SA, he FINALLY made his appt! :yipee:

Congrats Purple.

Sorry I stopped posting again. I have some animal heartbreak currently going on at home and it has been taking alot of my time when I'm not at work. In a good note... after almost a year of holding on to DH's referral for a SA, he FINALLY made his appt! :yipee:

Sending you hugs and positive vibes re your 'animal heartbreak'. One of our beloved cats disappeared 6 weeks ago today and we never found out what happened? Still very upset to be honest, so I can completely understand how time-consuming animals are!

On 'the other note', my hubby also took nearly a year to sort himself out with a SA; finally did it in December (and all came back good) only for me to tell him yesterday that the FS has asked that he does another one as they routinely ask for 2. Let's hope it doesn't take as long this time!

Congrats Purple.

Sending you hugs and positive vibes re your 'animal heartbreak'. One of our beloved cats disappeared 6 weeks ago today and we never found out what happened? Still very upset to be honest, so I can completely understand how time-consuming animals are!

On 'the other note', my hubby also took nearly a year to sort himself out with a SA; finally did it in December (and all came back good) only for me to tell him yesterday that the FS has asked that he does another one as they routinely ask for 2. Let's hope it doesn't take as long this time!

My ferret was diagnosed with kidney disease Tuesday and has been on a fast downword spiral since. I don't think she has much more time.

Oh Dazed I am so sorry my lovely :hugs: I honestly think that us LTTTCers are more sensitive when it comes to our pets as they are our fur babies xxx

All my animals are my furbabies. I honestly think that they are better at comforting me than DH :haha:

Still stalking ladies, Just wanted to drop in am wish Purple a mahasoove congratulations, I am extremely happy but I always am when one of my LTTTC ladies gets lucky, and without too much help, you must be so amazed right now :D
Happy Easter to you all enjoy the Extra Long weekend, although I worked today, can never turn down double time and a day in lieu which is welcome, as I am gonna need as much holiday as I can with my operation and IVF coming round so quickly. Got Tuesday off instead hubby is taking me out as it is out Wedding Anniversary :D xx

Hi Again Ladies,
You're all still my favorite, I've been taking a much-needed break from B&B for a while. Somewhat intentionally somewhat because of life in the last semester of grad school.

Urch I see you're now in proud possession of a peach sized Eenie! Time is flying!

CD1 started again in these parts yesterday, which is obviously sucky BUT I got my very first prescription for clomid called in and will start that toooooomorrrrrrow! :happy dance: I'm kind of excited just to be doing SOMETHING, even though a cursory internet search is not really inspirational :growlmad:

That will take us from an internet based research average of ~2% (or less at this point since it's been >3 years) chance of getting knocked up on our own to an ALMOST 10% chance (I have full intentions to do IUI this cycle and all cycles now through July + Clomid) -- which is really, frankly, kind of depressing considering normal people have a 20-25% chance each cycle. Boo.

I have confessed to a few more ppl IRL about what's going on, which I think is good for me, although hard at the sometime.

I'm on track to graduate in May and start my new job in July... which is why I'm not sure about IUI after July. --- Here's the question I will pose to you all, I am trying VERY hard to not to get stressed about (hopefully) getting pregnant and starting a new job at the same time. There's part of me that is nervous about that possibility though. I mean, I know it's illegal to discriminate against pregnant people... but... eeek.:wacko:

Really I know I need to de-stress and worry-less but that is a LOT easier said than done! How do you all manage trying to not worry about things. DH is convinced my anxiety is a huge contributor to our TTC troubles:blush:

Fisher I personally believe that stress does not have such an impact on fertility as everyone seems to believe. War torn or poverty stricken countries don't see a decline in fertility during stressful times so we should we be so special that it would affect us in this way?

Congrats on the upcoming graduation and try not to stress about a new job and new baby, if it does happen I know you will cope :flower:

Well I am trying to play sods law at the moment. We have a teeny two bedroom flat and a very hyper chihuahua which is about to become two very hyper active chihuahua's. Logically our flat and soon to be lifestyle is not equipped to deal with a baby so hoping sods law will work in our favour with a :bfp: :haha: Of course that said I was hoping for that when we got puppy number one and a year later not even a sniff of a :bfp: :(

Hi all waiting over cd1 for me. Visiting my parents and fertile siblings so it couldn't be the worst time to be without DH and with Af. Hoping that nobody mentions ttc for fear of tears. Onwards and upwards.

MrsFX :hugs: I am convinced that my brother-in-law and his gf (together for only a year) are going to fall pregnant before us. It is completely ridiculous and unfounded, they both seem sensible and want to buy the house first and get married but I can't beat this feeling that she is going to announce an accidental pregnancy or even worse that DH and I will still be plodding through LTTTC by the time they start trying. DH Mother is so lovely I wanted to give her her first grandchild and it makes me feel physically sick that I may not be able to do this :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->