Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Urchin I really hope you are okay my sweet and the hospital visit is just a precaution :hugs: xxx

FF - I don't really have a 'normal' anything, unless im on pills I either bleed for months on end or don't bleed at all for months and months, but I supose the whole spotting thing is a little new, although not had any off the last couple of days.... I give up!!

xx

Hey lucylou,

You say you're cd 11? Are you planning to do anything different this cycle in hopes of a BFP? I'm cd 8 today and I ordered some preseed and OPKs to use this cycle -- no charting this time. I'm interested to hear everyone's tips and tricks they plan to employ this cycle (or the next for those who AF got).

Well we've missed this cycle, just waiting for AF to come. But next month we aim to dtd much more. Every other day at least during OV time.

Yeah we tried to dtd every other day and then every day during OV time last cycle and we thought our parts would break off or run and hide! I think it was too much, so this time we plan to try every 2-3 days before fertile time and then every day only after positive OPK :)

RCAF in all honesty I have got to the point where I don't even consider making changes to our 'routine' as I know it isn't going to make any difference :wacko:

morning all
Well, I went to the walk-in clinic yesterday who sent me to the hospital..... where I stayed til 11pm :(
The upshot is, I have a viral chest infection and a bacterial water infection. The registrar thinks it's the water infection causing the high temps - I disagree though.
I have no symptoms of it whatsoever and I would have thought that any infection severe enough to send my temperature this high would at least make it burn when I wee :shrug:
I've been given penicillin which I'm happy to take as if the infection is there, it is likely to get worse without
But my personal belief is that it's the viral chest infection making me feel so poorly, and the water infection is just a side show

Oh Urchin, sorry to hear you have taken a turn for the worse :hugs: Hope that the penicillin helps :flower:

Hey RCAF - well each month we try things different just as you never know... this month we are using softcups and bd every day from CD 12 (today) lucky oh! ha ha

so lets hope this works as this month i have also taken 100mg of clomid as we had some left over so more targets hopefully for the little men! ha

What about you ?

Urchin -hope the meds get you better big hugs !

Lucy xx

I keep hearing about these soft cups but I guess they're not sold in Canada since I've never seen them before. Some ladies collect the sperm in it and then put it inside...but I keep thinking that it would all run out while trying to put it up there lol! I don't know how they work...

This cycle we will be using OPKs from day 11/12, with dtd when we can, and then after the positive OPK (or the appearance of fertile CF, whichever comes first) we'll use the preseed and dtd again. til O and maybe the day after. And we'll see if that will work...

I know what you mean FF about nothing seems to matter at this point in TTC, but making a change offers variety each month, making it a little less boring. I try to tell myself that even if it doesn't work, at least we would have had fun trying :)

FYI Urch,
It's not uncommon for pregnant ladies to not have UTI symptoms for whatever reason. That's why they tend to check you regardless. Hope you're feeling better soon!

RCAF wife it's an infection in your urinary tract. As for softcups I am a dabbler and can't see what's supposed to so great about them in all honesty. The bonus for me is being able to get straight up after :sex: and not worry about everything coming out :haha:

Ladies re:soft cups. Do u put lube in yours? I like them for the 'less mess' effect. I always stay on my back after bding and have tried the extreme standing on my head and most recently just staying horizontal.

After so long I think I have tried every DIY magic wand I can think of. This month I think I will use the soft cups for convienence and my cbfm for opk.

Today was only day 5 of Vitex, and it might be my imagination, but I feel like I am having symptoms of ovulation! I haven't ovulated, or had signs of ovulation in years!

On a lower note, one of the girls at work announced she was TTC #3...She is Oing tonight....So, she will obviously be pregnant before me...

Thanks for the explanations. I was looking around on BnB and found a discussion on SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) and think I might try that this cycle :O

RCAFwife if your husbands SA has come back normal then I say go for SMEP, it isn't too great for us as we know DH has issues but they haven't diagnosed exactly what yet (SA number 3 to be booked this month).

As for lube in softcups I do pop a bit of conceive plus in and joke that I am packing a packed lunch for the :spermy: journey :haha:

Hey ladies, sorry I have been MIA for the weekend. We had people in town and I was busy busy!

Anway, spotting started on Sunday and full force on monday so I am thinking that cd 1 was yesterday. If I can get in to have a follicle scan today or tomorrow I am set to start femara tomorrow.

Purple - huge huge congrats!!!!!!

Anyway, I will have to catch up with you ladies later....I hope all is well and you enjoyed your weeknd.

RCAF - its my first month of trying them so we will see how we go, i will keep you posted hun!! We tried the SMEP too, killed us but we gave it a go.. cant hurt can it?

MRS FX - I haven't thought to do that, but cant see what harm it can do

FF - Like your theory ! packed lunch :rofl:

AFM - CD 13 not got positive OPK but going strong! ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back