Anyone LTTTC Number One?

OMG a huge Congratulations purple i am so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::yipee::wohoo:

Urchin I'm sorry ur unwell and hope your better very soon xx

Here is a pic of my new tattoo for our Angel Babies, I had a star for each of them xx

Attachments

• Angel babies Tattoo x.jpg
    Angel babies Tattoo x.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
Tasha, that tattoo is amazing. A really beautiful tribute. X

Sperm Meets Egg Plan -- https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

And yet another failed cycle for me.. :cry: I honestly don't know anymore.

Now reclassified back to Unexplained Infertility. Dunno why nothing I do seems to work. I have never seen a :bfp: after all these years, other than when I was testing out the trigger.. Worst, the nurse told me earlier "Just relax and it will happen.." For Pete's sake, 3 years of TTC and you're gonna say that dumb phrase. On 2009-2010, I was relaxed, after all it's just a matter of time, but it's now 2012 and I have tried almost every thing and every gimmick out there and my womb remains empty, and u tell me to relax!

Sorry for the rant.. I know some other LTTCers could relate because I know I'm gonna try again and I know I'll be hopeful again and yeah.. we'll see. But to hear another "Just relax" oh- that's something I cannot tolerate anymore.

Again sorry. :dust: to everyone!

And yet another failed cycle for me.. :cry: I honestly don't know anymore.

Now reclassified back to Unexplained Infertility. Dunno why nothing I do seems to work. I have never seen a :bfp: after all these years, other than when I was testing out the trigger.. Worst, the nurse told me earlier "Just relax and it will happen.." For Pete's sake, 3 years of TTC and you're gonna say that dumb phrase. On 2009-2010, I was relaxed, after all it's just a matter of time, but it's now 2012 and I have tried almost every thing and every gimmick out there and my womb remains empty, and u tell me to relax!

Sorry for the rant.. I know some other LTTCers could relate because I know I'm gonna try again and I know I'll be hopeful again and yeah.. we'll see. But to hear another "Just relax" oh- that's something I cannot tolerate anymore.

Again sorry. :dust: to everyone!

Amen, sister! I hate "JUST RELAX" wtf is that all about?! Makes me rage, that's what! Ugh...people are so insensitive. This LTTTC has made me more compassionate to those who don't have children. I don't even ask my friends who are just married "when they're having kids" or "don't worry it will happen if you relax". Never.

RCAFWife I completely agree! I would never dream of asking anyone that question unless they asked me first.

agree also ladies.. Just relax! Grrr.. You can tell they have never been in our situation else they would know better wouldn't they.. Ha ha

we will carry on with our journey ladies and we will support each other through good and bad times.. Hugs to all xx

lucy xx

Ugh " just relax" should be classified as a 4 letter word. Worst part it always comes from someone who gets pg by just looking at their OH. I remember when my sister said that to me after having her 2nd child....I almost took her head off.

Urchin - how ya feeling hun??????

Well I got the go ahead to start femara today....I am so ready for something to work.

Tasha your tat is lovely!

Afm STILL NO BLOODY AF!!!!!
This is frustrating, it's been 7 weeks now since d&c. I have my fs appointment next week so hopefully he'll give me something to kick start everything!

hope everyones doing ok

xx

Thank you ladies i really do love it. Sticky thats crap i really hope they get u sorted xx I too agree just relax is so annoying and i could scream at them for saying it. Well just to let u know if u don't already today is wear a star day for all the lost babies throught mc, still born etc... As u can see i'm already wearing mine lol xx

I just got back from vacation. I hope everyone is doing great! Congrats purple!

AFM - I'm 9dpiui and tested and got a bfn. I'm pretty sure I'm out but we'll just have to wait a couple more days and see what happens!!

9dpo is super early Ash :hugs:

There is a whole line debate going on in my journal right now :wacko: Whole late period saga info in there too x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/531784-creating-faith-50.html#post16995793

Hello Ladies Hope you are all well.
SB Have you ever thought about Acupuncture, I know when ever my period is a little bit late that having needles always get my period going,
I agree Tasha Lovely Tattoo, my SIL had something similar for my nephew who died from cot death at six weeks, they also called there last baby Seren which means Star :) and I think they are the exception to the rule of survival as they have had 6 babies but they only have 5 in this world, but I think if I had a child die and obviously if I could actually get PG naturally I would keep having babies too. Cot death is one thing that will always worry me when I do finally have a baby as my brother my mum and my nan all lost babies, I also myself suffered a recovery cot death, luckily mine was in the day and my sister found me and my dad managed to revive me. But luckily I will get a special nurse and all the relevant equipment for when my time eventually comes, anyway there I go again off on a tandem.
I hope you are all well and as happy as you can be!!?!
Me and hubby celebrated our wedding anniversary Tuesday :)
I also found out I am rhesus negative blood group, I must be the unluckiest person I know, anyway it shouldn't be a problem I will just have to have a few extra injections when I am PG, but there also might be the possibility that my baby will need a blood transfusion when it arrives, wow if this wasn't tough enough I have that to think about now too. It is nice to pop in, I love this thread xxx

MrsHowley that sucks but it is good they have found out now so they can prepare in-case a transfusion is needed :flower:

Cot death is a huge worry, sometimes is seems that achieving a healthy child is one of the hardest things in the world!

Tell me about it FF it seems so unfair how some of us have to suffer!! That is one sad thing about cot death is one minute you have a healthy beautiful baby the next they stop breathing, I am just so grateful I haven't had to endure anything like that, my brother was my age when that happened and my SIL was only 27 can you imagine, suffering that so young. Anyway I will be the exception to the rule with that one, I will be happy to have a sleepless night if it's from all the crying....... thats for sure xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->