Anyone LTTTC Number One?

I'm so sorry Sticky. I hope there is still hope, but I know how it feels.

Well, DH's results are in and we are dealing with a GREAT count but they are 83% abnormal. Total results are in my journal.

Anyone know how to get morphology up or if you can?

Dazed - I found this website for you.....I hope it helps.

https://www.ehow.com/way_5521965_ways-improve-morphology-sperm.html

I finally got tired of waiting for AF and bought a HPT at walmart this afternoon. I was planning on taking it in the morning, and I started spotting tonight. Not sure whether it is AF or something else, as I thought I had O pains this month a couple weeks ago, but honestly I couldn't tell ya for sure what O pains feel like because I don't know if I have ever o'd for sure. Not sure if I should still test tomorrow or wait and see where the spotting goes. Maybe the vitex is getting me back on more regular cycles. I am on CD 91 right now.

Also, congrats on all the BFP'S!!! Haven't posted in a while because of school. I am very happy for you guys and impatiently waiting my turn!

Morning all :)

I'm defo on the mend now and feeling mighty relieved about it ... I'm planning to take next week off work though as well in order to recover properly. I have a horrible feeling that if I go back next week I will just end up sick with something else

lian - what kind of surgery did you have? I like a fresh start....It is an amazing feeling. Sometimes that is all our LTTTCers need.

Gilmore- Mine was borderline also, which is why they put m e on the femara...My RE said though I was ovulating she felt it was weak.

Sticky - so sorry hun :hugs:

Urchin - Oh thank you for logging in I am so happy to hear from you. Sounds like you have had a bit of a time. I am so happy you are on the mend now and that your lil one is strong and doing well.

afm - started my opks today cd10, nothing yet but I dont expect it. Other than that nothing much to report.

Hi ttcbaby117, I had polypectomy end of January. Nasty polyp and polypoids acting like the perfect IUD. :cry: I feel, this is a fresh start for me because I know I have a good fighting chance every cycle. I hope it doesn't take too long. Btw, I think we're cycle buddies this time. It's very re-assuring to see the follies just before ovulation, at least you know how many there are and which side will you ovulate. I tend to lie on that side after DTD to give the :spermy: some boost.

Sticky, I hope things would get better and you'll get some answers. :hug:

gypsy, it must be a horrible feeling to be in limbo. but I agree that maybe Vitex will get u back in the groove of things.

Urchin i am glad ur on the mend and eenie is fine, sticky i am so sorry u r going through this xx

Afm the hospital rang me today as they have had my results from my cd21 blood test and my levels r far too high so they said it's urgent that i go in today to be checked over, i really don't know what to think has anybody else had this? Xx

nope sorry tasha, mine were borderline so having to go back and get them done again

Hi girls, it's been a long time and I've done a lot of recuperating and have found my sanity :) Along with that, I had my first FS appt yesterday! The first part of the appt was with my Infertility RN and then the was my meeting with the FS during my 'well woman' exam. The RN's name is Jennifer and she is SO nice and she does infertility as a specialty so she knows what she is talking about. She ordered me for a blood panel which includes:

-CBC WO DIFF
-ABO-RH (blood type)
-Hemoglobin A1C (diabetes)
-TSH W Reflex to FT4 (Thyroid)
-Lipid Panel

ALL the STD's lol:
-HIV1 and 2 AB screening
-Chlamydia/Ghonnorhea
-RPR (syphillis?)
-HBSAG
-Hep C AB Reflex to Hep C RNA by PCR

-Progesterone without Clomid

and then also 2 vaccines: Rubella and Varicella (German measles and chicken pox), I have to abstain from getting pregnant 30days post vaccine just in case I do contract either one they don't want me pregnant for it.

She wants me to start taking a multivitamin with Vitamin D, folic acid and start taking an omega 3 pill as well, she says that my body weight is good, amount of acne is fine, my BP is fine and my alcohol/caffeine intake is also fine. She also told me not to bother with BBT and just stick with OPK's which she wants me to start doing again so that I know when to bd.

My Dr, who is a man lol he's russian and so it's kinda funny when he speaks cuz everything sounds all rusky :haha:, anyway he ordered an HSG for me and then a rx for Doxycycline Hyclate (it's an antibiotic for the HSG).

From what I can tell both my treatment and diagnosis is 50% which is pretty awesome, and Kaiser also does IUI in house so that will also be 50% off. I think with the whole blood panel and HSG should be under $500, and IUI was unofficially quoted at around $400 so after my deductible it should only be $200, which compared to $1200-1400 at OHSU and ORM is one hell of a fuckin deal.

Overall I'm really happy with everything and I feel like we're progressing well He says that if my tubes are unblocked then we will move to timed intercourse+IUI w/ Clomid (I think dependent on my cd21 test) and I can have up to 6 cycles of that. If my tubes are blocked, really the only thing we can do is IVF :nope: so crossing my fingers that's not what it shows.

I just thought I would update you girls since things seem to be happening for me :) I am very optimistic about the future at the moment and it feels so good to be finally doing something!

Hi ladies, Can i join you in here please?

I've been in TTC#1 forum for a few weeks but as i've been TTC#1 for 11 years (with a 4 yr break) and i'm back for round 2 of TTC #1, I'm getting annoyed reading 'oh i'm so down TTC#1 for 3 months...' I'm losing the plot!

I've been back at the DR today and i'm starting from scratch with all my tests - bloods done today CD3 and back for CD19 (except they are doing CD17 and CD 21 as CD 19 falls bank holiday weekend!)

Been told to stop taking vit B complex (first month) as it's screwed my cycle up and i've been spotting for 3 days instead of full AF!

DH will also be having SA done

Also having to go through all the bloody STD swabs again!

A bit about me:
TTC #1 - 11 years
- My ex was almost sterile so my 'abnormal' results were never explored further
- Was on the IVF with ICSI and Direct sperm retrieval but never got to the top as we separated 4 yrs later.
- DH has 2 boys (who we never get to have over)

Hope they find definite answers for me this time.

xx

IUI #2 this morning for me (#1 with clomid) and beginning what promises to be a VERY long 2ww!

Hey Skoer - that all sounds very promising - 50% is good odds, and the finances are sounding doable too! :thumbup:

fisher - also exciting ... I predict 2 weeks of nail-biting and gusset-checking for you (even without a crystal ball I bet I'm right!) :rofl:

shells - welcome to our happy little gang - 11 years is a very long time to wait hon - lets hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

AFM I left the house today! :dance: am absolutely knackered mind, but was really good to get a change of view!

Tested this morning, got a :bfn: but my spotting stopped, so I have no idea what is going on. I had some slight cramping last night when I went to bed, but it seems to be gone. Maybe there is something happening and I just need to wait longer to test. I have been very emotional lately, which usually happens when AF shows up, I have been tired and sore all over. Maybe I am just reading too much into everything.

Urch you no longer need a crystal ball we have been hanging out together in this forum for entirely too long!!!

Lian - Funny enough my fibroids were acting like an IUD also....I am so happy they are gone...FINALLY...we both have a better chance due to our surgeries...awesome isnt it.

Tasha -sorry I cant help you...my bloods were borderline also. Please let us know what they say.

Urchin - rest up hon...not only are you getting over a really bad illness.....you lil one is zapping the remainder of that energy you might have....

Gypsy - sorry for the bfn hun.

AFM - I had my follie scan today...and I have one big one measuring at 22.86 and my lining is at 8.30. I have not ovulated yet....I am waiting to hear back from the RE to see what she would like me to do as far as the trigger shot. Does anyone know if those are good numbers? I only wonder cuz I got a positive opk at cd 11 which was yesterday morning. I tested again thsi morning and got a negative. I wonder if this was a false positive?
Shells - welcome!

Fisher - fxed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"