Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Good morning my lovelies :hugs: (with an extra tight squeeze for FF and StickyB)

I have decided that I am going to attempt some cleaning today ... I haven't been able to do any ofr over 2 weeks now, and although Mr Urch has been doing some, it has to be said that he doesn't clean like a woman!
I shall be endevouring to bottom the kitchen - wish me luck!

FF - You do what you need to do. I haven't had to go through it twice, but I know the feelings that you are going through to an extent. It doesn't matter if you have only suffered two losses, its a matter of how much your willing to take. I borrowed this quote from another BnBer in the event I find myself unable to go on with this TTC bulls**t. "Giving up doesn't mean you're weak; sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go." We are here for you whatever decision you make and although I can't relate to you 100%, I am here for you if you need to talk.

FF - Oh NO!!! Hun i am so sorry. I really do hope that this is not a MMC. I have never had a BFP. I dont know what is worse. My heart goes out to you!

Sticky - I wish I could help you but I just dont have any knowledge about it. I really do hope this process is as pain free as possible I am so sorry.

Dazed - that is a great quote....so true

Tasha - That is just ridiculous. I cant believe they have you waiting. Let us know as soon as you hear something.

AFM - I dont know what is going on. DH has been ill so bding has been a challenge.....I got a +OPK on Thursday of last week, cd 11....trigger on Friday night, cd12....and STILL NOTHING. Can you believe it I have not ovulated yet. What the hell is going on? Is this normal? I did feel kinda crampy last night but I took my temp this morning and it is still showing pre Ov temps....I usually ovulate on my own and now it seems either the femara or the ovidrel has done something. Can anyone offer any advice?

Oh FF i'm sorry hun that I missed the exciting announcement and i'm keeping everything crossed for you. I'm sure you've heard it before but with these early scans i truly believe its too early to be definite about anything. :hugs:

Sticky - :hugs: my mc was at nearly 11weeks even though i'd discovered the mmc at 9 weeks and that was the most pain I have ever experienced. When I was reading about mc in general they said that the earlier it happens the less painful it is, so I really hope that is the case for you.

Tash - Hope that you hear something soon and its not overstimulation.

AFM - i'm in the US at the moment as my sister's husband is seriously ill. My neice is only 4 so i've come over for a week to give her some help. Its putting a lot of things into perspective for me.
I've got my next FS appt next week which i'm looking forward to, it'll be the first time i've spoken to a doctor about the MC and i'm hoping that they'll tell me what the plan is for the future and i'm keeping everything crossed that there is another cycle of IVF in that for me!

Hope everyone else is having a good day x

Hi pinkfee - good to see you :hugs:
I hope all goes well with the doctor and you can get a new plan together xxx

ttcbaby - I'm afraid I know nothing about reluctant ovaries, but I'm sure someone will have something helpful for you xx

ttcbaby not sure if it is the same but I know that clomid delays ovulation (which isn't always a bad thing) so maybe this is the same for you?

Midwife today said to ignore early scan dates as impossible to be accurate at this stage, she has taken bloods for HCG and will repeat on Wednesday, we should get some kind of answer then.

Ff I hope that what the midwife said has reassured you. How are you feeling about it?

Urch. I hope u got that cleaning done.

Afm. Had a real 'Im fed up with being 9-5' today. I just want to be a mummy. I'm in the tww. Cd18 but probably 6dpo. Might have slightly sore sides of bbs but not the holy grail of sore nips. Why is it so hard for some and so easy for others!!!

Thanks ladies....I was just under the assumption that Ovidrel (HCG Trigger) was supposed to force ovulation...crazy that it hasnt workd!

Welome back Pink xx Just a quick update on me i am not pregnant and it is hyperstimulation so they have kept me in hospital as my levels are still to high and they won't let me out until they are below 100 and they r 163 at the minute xx

sorry to hear that tasha. Rest up and take it easy.....At least they caught it in time.

Thanks Tash.. sorry to hear that but like ttcbaby said rest easy and i hope those levels drop quickly x

Oh Tash I'm so sorry :hugs: Thank goodness they were monitoring you!

MrsFX I am just trying to concentrate on the fact that so far everything with this pregnancy has been 'normal' and ignore the scan fiasco as it was just too early to scan. I think I will be a bit more reassured once I get my levels in just under 3 hours.

Sorry to hear that you're not preggo Tash, but very glad they spotted it :thumbup:

I'll be checking back at 11ish FF to get your results

AFM I was back at the Drs this morning and have been signed off until 4th May - hopefully I'll be fighting fit by then :thumbup:

I did indeed get some cleaning done yesterday, I did the kitchen. Today I shall do the sitting room, when I have recovered some strength

Urch, don't push yourself! I know how difficult it is living in a home that is not up to your usual standards (DH has taken over heavier cleaning and it is not how I would do it) but it isn't worth making your body work too hard before it's ready!

I have to say that waiting on these results is worse then the 2ww :wacko: I have an hour to go and it feels like a lifetime :(

Don't worry FF - I shall do it a little at a time throughout the day ... with plenty of breaks in between :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Have decided to treat myself to a hair-cut this afternoon. Can't really afford it but fringe has gotten so long that I can't see without so major curling under and it is starting to look like an 80s throwback :haha:

Well my numbers are 710 - Well within the parameters for 5 weeks which is what I was measuring (and what the clear blue digital what putting me at) and although they didn't seem overly concerned I now have been to go down before 9am tomorrow as they want my results at 1.30pm. I was originally told to go down before 12pm and phone the next day but maybe they are just trying to give me some peace of mind :wacko:

have replied to you on another thread FF so will just give you :hugs: on this one xxx

Been away so missed some of the action on this thread - Work got all funny about internet usage so had to lie low on the forum front.

FF - I am so sorry you are on this merry go round, its an awful ride to be on so have loads of :hugs: from me. I really hope your numbers rise and its just a blip on the dates. I hate early scans as they do nothing to reasure and everything to get you worried. My RPL doctor says its growth thats important so if you are behind it doesnt matter so long as there is development when they next look xxx

Tash - Glad they are looking after you and sorry you are having a rough time xx

sorry to everyone that i have missed so much but back on now and so long as i fly under the radar should be ok to stay on. Not much to report here as had a bit of an odd cycle, no peak or sure day for OV. I think it was either Saturday or Sunday last week so i am either 9 or 10dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->