Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi shells make yourself comfy!

Fisher good luck! Hope this is your round.

Afm went to visit dildo cam today, the results were inconclusive! The nurse said it def wasn't left over from before, she could see a sac which looked about 4 weeks, she said I had 3 possibilities: an eptopic preg, a 4 week old embie which wouldn't be clear anyway or a empty sac = m/c.

She took blood to test progesterone & hcg.

She just called me with results and the hcg was really high but my progesterone was 3! Which she said is a definate miscarriage. In my heart I kinda knew this so not as devastated as last time but I think there's always a part of you that thinks it might still be there.

Might have to keep my legs crossed for a month or so now as not sure I can handle 3 m/c within a 3 month period!

hope everyone else is doing ok, I am about to crack open the gin and drown my sorrows!

xx

Sorry you didn't get the answer any of us wanted to hear, but drown your sorrows away!

Soo sorry sticky. I am happy at least you have answers. Is there a way your dr can find out why this keeps happening?

Aww Sticky i'm so sorry huni :hugs: xx

Welcome Shells xx

AFM: I went to the hospital at half 4 and didn't get out until half 8 which i was lucky to leave as they was going to keep me, anyway my proestrogen level is extremely high they would like it to be round about 30 and mine was 278 which can be a sign that it's hyperstimulation syndrome which is where the ovaries over stimulated or the other option is i could be pregnant so I am going to do a test in the morning. they took loads of blood from me and a wee sample so i have to ring back tomorrow and depending on my results may have to go back in. I can really think of better ways to spend my friday night and i'm absolutely knackered now lol xx

I hope your all well xx

wow tasha, I hope it is a bfp...were you doing fertility meds? If so, which ones?

I really hope it isn't OHSS tasha, that is truly awful xx

Tasha it could definitely be due to pregnancy :dance:

Sticky I am so sorry hun :hugs: Maybe take a break for a while?

Well I may be joining you ladies back in LTTTC :cry: had a scan this morning to rule out ectopic and I am measuring at just 5 weeks and as I know my dates it is possible it is another missed miscarriage :(

I should be kicked for saying this, but don't give up hope just yet FF. It is very possible that the dates are off.

There is a slim possibility that is the case Dazed but at the moment I am trying not to get my hopes up :(

Oh noooooooo feisty!!! We all need off this merry-go-round. That's not fair. :sad1:

Oh god FF, I really hope it's your dates that are wacky ... you really don't deserve another MMC :nope:

Aww FF i really hope is isn't huni xx

Ttcbaby I was taking clomid xx

AFM: Well I don't know anything else at the minute I was so mad yesturday i rang hospital in the morning like i was told to but my results still wasn't back so rang again at 2.30pm and my results were back for my full blood count but there was no results for proestrogen (WTF) this was the whole reason i went to hospital to have that done, they also had no results for my water sample so god knows what they have been doing. she did say that my liver was slightly out of sync so will need to be tested again for that. Anyway i will be ringing my consultant in the morning to see what's going on. The doctor i spoke to did say she was going to get epau to ring me monday but i have got a clue why?? I did do a test yesturday and today and they were both negative xx

Hope you get answers soon tash. Things like this always happen over the wkend so you end up having to wait til Monday to find anything out!

FF hope it ends up being good news for you, how many weeks had you put yourself at? With my 1st preg I worked out we were a week 1/2 more than what the hospital told me I was.

Afm I am waiting til tomorrow to talk to the early preg unit, the nurse left me a voicemail when she said about my levels so not actually spoken to her, I'm going in fri for more bloods, now my question for her is how far through my m/c am I? I was further along last time but I remember the pains from the cramps were unbearable before I went for my d&c, I ended up taking 2 lots of hardcore painkillers. I've not had anything like that this time, it was only about 4 weeks according to the scan so will it be a painless one do you think where its smaller or should I be walking around with some painkillers in my bag?? I've had heavy bleeding for 3 days last week & one large clot but nothing since, just want to know what to expect a bit really as nobody has mentioned anything.
The scan showed the sac, they couldn't tell if it was empty or not, I presume all that needs to come out....

xx

Oh Sticky :hugs:

My MMC was at 5-6 weeks and I opted for natural and managed to cope with just normal pain killers for the pain. I really hope this is the case for you :flower:

I sometimes think that getting pregnant is only half the battle and that it is a flipping miracle babies make it at all! :wacko:

FF & Sticky - Big hugs to you both, i do hope you both get some better news... i cant imagine how hard it must be for you both :-(

AFM - CD 25 so just waiting now think AF should be hear on Wednesday hope she stays away.. think us LTTC girls need some good news!

Hi to every one else, and welcome Shells!

Tasha - Every thing crossed its a BFP for you hun xx

Sorry to hear such sad news ladies. I hope the end result is positive.

Sometimes I wonder which is worse, never getting a BFP or getting it and losing it.

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to have a MC/ectopic/Chemical/etc.

My heart breaks for anyone that suffers the loss of a child :(

I honest to god don't know how we will find the strength to continue with out LTTTC journey if this pregnancy has a bad ending too :cry: I know there are many women out there that suffer multiple losses and they seem so strong. I'm already on the verge of giving up and this will only be our second.

The whole joy of this pregnancy has evaporated in an instant and in my mind I no-longer feel pregnant.

FF and Sticky. I just dont know what to say. Sorry really doesn't feel like enough.
Read this on a friends status today. She must be ttc

'it's hard to wait around for something that u know might never happen but; it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want'
I think this sums up the lttc mood on here today.

Love to you all

FF: the one thing I've learned from this infertility journey (besides all about cervical position and mucus) is that I'm stronger than I thought I was. And I know you are too!

*prayers*

Dr appt tomorrow to see if this month is the month. Nerves are setting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->