Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Ugh Fertility Friend changed my O date this morning! I went from having a pretty good BD pattern to having a pretty mediocre one. I'm just so frustrated and sad. This stuff certainly doesn't get easier.

Hey guys

Hope every one is well!

Amy - sorry about your appointment change, it does get really frustrating :-(

Ash - sorry about IVF delay, good luck with iui x

AFM - no af yet do no phone call to the clinic to start IVF but I did ovulate late, hopefully she will stay away :) We are of to Spain on Saturday so I may be missing for a week hope to see some BFPs when I'm back x

Have a lovely holiday Lucy.

Hope everyones doing ok, im coming to the end of my cycle now, hoping the witch stays away at least til thurs as have my fs appointment so hoping to be able to take whatever he prescribes this cycle & not have to wait a whole month. Its been so strange actually trying NOT to get pregnant these last couple of months seems like forever ago when we used protection - what a joke thinking bout it now!! - took awhile to get used to. Am looking forwards to actively trying again though. Im sure the novelty will wear off after a few months!

Well goodluck to everyone in their 2ww, we need some bfps in here, its been awhile.

xx

So I'll be 14dpiui tomorrow and going in for my first ever beta. Why you ask? Cause there has been a suspicious development on my IC HCG tests the last few days. Something I've never ever EVER seen before... A second line. I'm both freaked out and excited. They're brining me in for two betas to check for doubling. Tomorrow and Monday.

If you want initial reactions and photos from the last few days:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/622818-fisher640s-ttc-1-a-35.html

As a side note for Ash... That was my 5th IUI which we almost didn't do. So good luck with your extra IUI!

Fisher - I'm doing the happy dance round the sitting room :wohoo:
Will keep everything crossed for now for you beta, but those lines are looking blummin good to me!

yaaaaaaaaaaay! :dance:

Its looking good fisher :happydance:i'm so happy for you! good luck with the beta!

Fisher - woohoo...that's a line my friend...can't wait to hear your beta numbers :)

Afm -Af started while I was away...but I wanted to ask a question.....I stopped progesterone and af didn't start until 6 days later....also my bbt stayed at 97.9 and still hasn't dropped evemn though I am on CD 4 of my new cycle.....is that normal on progesterone????? I did test a bfn before I stopped the progesterone. Btw.

Just thought I'd update you ladies. I had progesterone tests done on CD21 and CD25, my level was raised on CD21 but not enough to confirm ovulation and had dropped by CD25. The nurse I spoke to thought that possibly they'd tested too late but since I had a scan on CD17 with a big follie, I was pretty sure it was an anovulatory cycle. They wanted me to phone in when AF started, just to confirm it though. Which I did on Sunday.

The nurse I spoke to was fantastic. I explained about how I'd been on NSAID's long term and had stopped them, only to have to take them again for a week or so last cycle because of an injury to my shoulder. She is certain that that's what stopped me ovulating (even though the consultant was a bit dismissive when we spoke about it previously). She's booked me in for more testing this cycle, which is just what I wanted, so we can see how I am on a "clean" cycle. Hopefully it'll show ovulation, but if not then hopefully the consultant will reconsider giving me clomid. If he won't, I have an appointment with my gynaecologist in September so I might ask him for his opinion and see if he'll prescribe them, and then our final option after that is going privately. Hopefully it won't come to that though.

just a little update from me still waiting for the date of my surgery and what was originally my see you in 3 months appointment due in september has been moved back again to November!!

@Fisher, Congrats again hun!!:flower: H&H 9 months to you!!!

@Ickle, I am sorry about the non ovulatory cycle. :hugs: I hope you have better luck next cycle!!! :dust::dust:

@Gilmore, good luck with your surgery, I am sorry they keep postponing it!!! Hopefully it wont get delayed anymore!!

@Sticky good luck with your FS appointment, I hope you can get some answers soon so you can move on to get your BFP!!

AFM, I am doing good!! I have been busy all week working, I can't wait for friday and the weekend!!!!! Do you girls have any fun plans for the weekend??

I am anxious about my surgical consult next Tuesday aftternoon. Fingers crossed i like the new male inferility DR so I can finally move forward with scheduling my surgery. I was hoping to schedule it for late August or early September!!!

I hope you lovely ladies all have a wonderful weekend!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/g1.gif

ickle - sorry to hear about the anovulatory cycle, they can happy naturally aswell but it would be good to find out if the drugs were to blame, hope the next lot of tests go well.

Gilmore - sorry that your apt has been pushed back.

Sticky - Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get some good news

Wannabe - Good luck for next tuesday hope you like your new male DR!

AFM - I had my egg collection on Monday and 4 eggs fertilized :happydance:. Very happy... just been told that transfer will happen on sat morning which i'm excited about so that and relaxing afterwards is my plans for the weekend! Ooo and i'm off to see the GB football team play on sunday evening for the olympics so hopefully that'll be good x

That's really exciting pinkfee! If this cycle works you'll have to call the baby Olympia or something lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->